First Prev
of 5
Next Last
a fan

Tupper Lake, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2012
looks like this is going to be another joke of a season ! why do they even bother making a team anymore ??
raider red

Lake Placid, NY

#2 Sep 8, 2012
The Turf Field is not helping them win, maybe build a retractable roof stadium? sports sports sports "shakes head" If we spent half the mony on teachers, books and actually teaching kids we would be as smart as the rest of the world!
Raiderfan

Saranac Lake, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Maybbbeee if Diagastino knew how to coach a football team and didn't use plays from the 1950's, Massena football could be a great team, we have some really good athletes, but it does no good when Coach D puts them in a position they should not be playing. Also, wtf is up with the quarterback? That kid should not be QB, only was given that position because his mom works for the school. No wonder we lose, the kid can't throw.
Crazy

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
His mom works at the school! NO!!!!!!!!!! you should leave the kid alone maybe not real talented but he doesn't deserve your crap on here. One more thing what coach would make you happy? Just want to know so I can tell you why I think he is no good!
Crazy

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2012
raider red wrote:
The Turf Field is not helping them win, maybe build a retractable roof stadium? sports sports sports "shakes head" If we spent half the mony on teachers, books and actually teaching kids we would be as smart as the rest of the world!
do some research you will find your comment is far from the truth!
Raiderfan

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Crazy wrote:
His mom works at the school! NO!!!!!!!!!! you should leave the kid alone maybe not real talented but he doesn't deserve your crap on here. One more thing what coach would make you happy? Just want to know so I can tell you why I think he is no good!
Um Crazy, yeah actually she does. All I'm saying is the kid can't throw a football, I'm not saying he's a bad kid, I like him actually. Just don't think he deserves the QB position. And possibly a coach that doesn't run wing t plays all the time? Maybe you should go and coach the team, since any option I would give you would be no good.
Crazy

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Raiderfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Um Crazy, yeah actually she does. All I'm saying is the kid can't throw a football, I'm not saying he's a bad kid, I like him actually. Just don't think he deserves the QB position. And possibly a coach that doesn't run wing t plays all the time? Maybe you should go and coach the team, since any option I would give you would be no good.
she works at the hospital! The problem is not the wingt it is "LOFT" . Do you have suggestions on an offens that will work with this lack of talent and someone who can turn them into players?
Crazy

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Sep 8, 2012
Watch Air Force div I team on ESPN right now...Wing T.
Raiderfan

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Yes I do have suggestions. First of all theres plenty of talent out there, because these kids won a lot of games prior to varsity football. Pretty sure when they were playing modified they were undefeated. No one needs to turn them into players, they already are. The playbooks need to be changed, the quarterback needs to be changed, and maybe you can see how much talent there is if our players can get to the ball. Our wide outs and tight ends are amazing athletes but someone has to be able to throw it to them for them to be able to do anything.
Crazy

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Can agree withy almost everything except trying to see you win at varsity because you won on modified......huge difference. the playbook doesn't need to change just expanded beyond the few plays they use......
take action now

United States

#11 Sep 8, 2012
Seems like nothing changes in massena neptism and medicore football. THe apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Massena needs to start throwing the ball. The running game is know by all the teams and that's why they lose. The only thing the running game is doing is running the program into the ground. Sick and tired of massena football getting worse every year and no one does anything about it. Anywhere else coach d would of been fired. There's talent in massena but the coaches don't know how to use it. To many warm body coaches in wrong positions. It's so sad. Anthony doesn't know what he's doing and living in his father's shadow. They don't structure weight programs or position and spring practices to get the ready for the up coming season. When someone going to take over the reins of this program and turn it into a winner.
Crazy

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Sep 8, 2012
Potsdam has been winning throwing the ball five times a game for the last 5 years. Can blame it on a lot of things but not because of the running game. Tell me the nepotism I don't see it on this team.
raider Alum

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Sep 8, 2012
Also the crazy teachers union has it so you can't fire a coach for losing! having said that and watching the game last night it is not the coaching. the problem is the kids are soft and watching warm uos they really have no depth. Love reading the advice of all experts !!!!!
Stan

Brasher Falls, NY

#14 Sep 8, 2012
They won one and lost one...give it a few games man. Patience.
raider Alum

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Sep 8, 2012
they will lose three ofa Potsdam Malone. If they get a win against one of the three they will be doing good. Massena does not have the same type of kids or families they did in the 60's 70's and 80's. sLC may give them a run next Friday
just saying

Ithaca, NY

#16 Sep 8, 2012
diagostino needs to resign if he cares anything about the kids.....just because daddy coached does not make sunny boy a coach.....seems like daddy and mommy are smart enough to have a talk with the boy and advise him to resign.
raider Alum

Saranac Lake, NY

#17 Sep 9, 2012
resign because the kids he has playing are not talented......tell me who on that team can play QB......the lineman are good guys but it was obvious on Friday they lack talent.
Funny

Lake Placid, NY

#18 Sep 9, 2012
I am suprised all you experts are not exhausted from playing D1 yesterday. Maybe you just had some free time before suiting up for the NFL today .Sitting in a lazy boy watching the game does not make you an expert. Try something positive.
Salty

Potsdam, NY

#19 Sep 9, 2012
They start the season better than last year, 1-1, and already with the complaints. I know from the remarks on FB that most who complain are losers who quit or were thrown off the team. Must be the parents of said losers on Topix. GFY
sceneit

Ithaca, NY

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Massena football sucks. We all know that. Soccer and all the rules they put on kids makes them want to chase the bitche$ and play video games instead of playing football. Let's just top the football program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Kinney R.I.P. 20 yrs ago (Apr '10) 6 min TBorey 15
Censorship 2 hr Vet 9
Open net 2 hr Timmy Timber 24
Town and Country Vet - Massena 5 hr nosey is as nosey... 28
Is 49 Phillip St. haunted (Oct '15) Sun nosey is as nosey... 14
Massena Car dealerships Oct 12 nosey is as nosey... 2
Massena Red Raiders Oct 11 Grow up people 13

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance