STRIP club coming to Massena

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Massena resident

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2010
Hey rumor has it a high price strip club has approched the Massena Town Board about a strip club coming to Massena. Wanting to base the club on property located off the County Route 45, the club would feature high price call girls, private dancers and of course open dancing. The clubs owner, only indentified as its business name, The Narley Beaver, is expected to purchase the property and if all goes well, start contruction in the Spring of 2012. A sorce close to the agency, Herbert "Herbie" Verstinks, states that the deal is coming along well and will bring much needed business to the area.

What does everyone think??
whateva

Nedrow, NY

#2 Apr 11, 2010
i think thats bull$hit. dont believe it for a second
Snatch

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 11, 2010
I think Yerbie Verstinks.
vigilantejustice

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 11, 2010
Massena resident wrote:
Hey rumor has it a high price strip club has approched the Massena Town Board about a strip club coming to Massena. Wanting to base the club on property located off the County Route 45, the club would feature high price call girls, private dancers and of course open dancing. The clubs owner, only indentified as its business name, The Narley Beaver, is expected to purchase the property and if all goes well, start contruction in the Spring of 2012. A sorce close to the agency, Herbert "Herbie" Verstinks, states that the deal is coming along well and will bring much needed business to the area.
What does everyone think??
I think your full of shit......funny though.....Don't know where county route 45 is off hand...not even sure it exists. Uhhhh High priced call girls...your not in Nevada....its illegal in NYS....Herbie Verstinks....come on couldn't you do better than that.....
Tammy

Ilion, NY

#5 Apr 11, 2010
Lol. Given all the skanks at the bars someone to compete with besides each other.
marissa hater

La Fayette, NY

#6 Apr 11, 2010
Tammy wrote:
Lol. Given all the skanks at the bars someone to compete with besides each other.
haha tht is a good one is this tammy from kfc?
omg

Ilion, NY

#7 Apr 12, 2010
god i hope this is not true where they going to get girls that men would want to see strip in massena not going to happen
the cunning linguist

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Apr 12, 2010
star dancer is Dixie Normous from NYC!
Tammy

Ilion, NY

#9 Apr 12, 2010
marissa hater wrote:
<quoted text>
haha tht is a good one is this tammy from kfc?
No
im confused

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2010
You know I heard the same rumor the other day. I heard that it was actually someone local that wanted to start up a strip club. I heard that they were trying to get a belly up nude thing going.
Hunter

New York, NY

#11 Apr 12, 2010
Why pay for it. Half the girls in town will show you whatever you want for free anyway. At the most, it may cost you a shot! lol
Tiffany

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 12, 2010
Hunter wrote:
Why pay for it. Half the girls in town will show you whatever you want for free anyway. At the most, it may cost you a shot! lol
yeah those are the girls u don't want and it will never happen cause the wives up there on girls like I'm not a call girl but there is nothing wrong with dancing for money.
whateva

Nedrow, NY

#13 Apr 13, 2010
probably some loser like tim alguire opening it up....i wouldnt doubt that for a second.
Big L

Syracuse, NY

#14 Apr 13, 2010
rumors
lol

Nedrow, NY

#15 Apr 13, 2010
To each there own
insider

Struthers, OH

#16 Apr 13, 2010
Don Labrase is opening it. He has two in Syracuse and one in Rochester. He will be open from Tues - Saturday and the girls are coming from downstate. No locals. He was quoted saying, "I am not having any locals pigs dancing on my stage."
Great

West Monroe, NY

#17 Apr 13, 2010
Wow we cant get a decent place for our kids to go or to bring them to do something but we can get bars and strip clubs.. what a joke.
RLl

New Kensington, PA

#18 Apr 14, 2010
I thin kyou mean club chub. We are in the north country where the women graze all day. What do you want them to do roll around on stage, hope they are pay us for that side show. I guess you wont have to spend any money on oil. Instead of throwing dollar bill we'll have to throw peanuts for those elephants. Also they should put up hay bails on stage to bed those hogs down. I guess this will be a cheap club to run only one you'll have to hire is shit shoveling boy to follow those heifers around with a pooper scooper.
vigilantejustice

Utica, NY

#19 Apr 14, 2010
insider wrote:
Don Labrase is opening it. He has two in Syracuse and one in Rochester. He will be open from Tues - Saturday and the girls are coming from downstate. No locals. He was quoted saying, "I am not having any locals pigs dancing on my stage."
A quote like that should be good for business....I think there are plenty of very hot women around here....Funny though how I don't recall reading anything about this in any of the local papers....maybe I missed it but I still think its a load of crap.....
Reader

United States

#21 Apr 14, 2010
LMAO I too think this is a joke, didn't want to post but I figured why not add to the laugh. I'm gonna guess and say the only person other than Timmy A. To open a place like that would be Mr. William Moses himself... Scum lol He already has a gang of women he can have onstage hahaha And of course there will be coke! What's a strip club without drugs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 4 min Alain Vain 449
Schumer shutdown 1 hr Welfies 9
Child protective services (Sep '10) 4 hr Goodmommy30 100
Repubs just blinked agreed to 3 wk continuation! 5 hr Public Location 2
Stupid people 16 hr Trump is an IDIOT 12
rip erica munson (Jan '11) 18 hr Jece 24
Repubs having urgent meetings about shutdown 18 hr Trump is an IDIOT 14

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance