sick of classless women

sick of classless women

Posted in the Massena Forum

nikki snyder

Minoa, NY

#1 Oct 15, 2012
It wasn't bad enough that this hiv infested pig goes around sleeping with men and not telling them that she has hiv but now she is dating s sex offender and letting him touch her kids. She has been turned in over and over but her poor boys are so scared and messed up they don't tell the cps workers. Nikki grow up stop spreading hiv around and letting your kids be abused. Your family even disowned you over this pretty sad
sick of classless women

Minoa, NY

#2 Oct 15, 2012
I put the name and the post heading in the wrong spots but I think you all understand what I was saying
jelly bean

Minoa, NY

#3 Oct 15, 2012
U nasty
Welcome to Massena

Massena, NY

#4 Oct 15, 2012
If you haven't noticed from various other posts, more than half of this god foresaken town is infected with something. Why do you feel the need to single people out? Jealous of them? Don't be a hater!!!
good times

Plattsburgh, NY

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Careful. If she isn't actually HIV positive then you could be sued for making public statements like this. It would be called libelous defamation of character.
hmmm

Lexington, MA

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Welcome to Massena wrote:
If you haven't noticed from various other posts, more than half of this god foresaken town is infected with something. Why do you feel the need to single people out? Jealous of them? Don't be a hater!!!
This situation is serious if true. Cps needs to get in there and investigate. These are some serious allegations. I hope they aren't true but better safe than sorry. Also last I knew it was illegal to infect someone with HIV. The police should investigate that also. I don't know this person. I do know if I read this and I was a case worker I would b knocking on her door promptly
hmmm

Lexington, MA

#7 Oct 15, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>This situation is serious if true. Cps needs to get in there and investigate. These are some serious allegations. I hope they aren't true but better safe than sorry. Also last I knew it was illegal to infect someone with HIV. The police should investigate that also. I don't know this person. I do know if I read this and I was a case worker I would b knocking on her door promptly
I think its time it gets reported again. The kids may be lying because they love their mom. It makes me so sad. How do these useless creeps rest their heads at night wth
true

Minoa, NY

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Oh its very true ever bit of it. So sad and disgusting
GhostWriter

Auburn, NY

#9 Oct 16, 2012
nikki snyder wrote:
It wasn't bad enough that this hiv infested pig goes around sleeping with men and not telling them that she has hiv but now she is dating s sex offender and letting him touch her kids. She has been turned in over and over but her poor boys are so scared and messed up they don't tell the cps workers. Nikki grow up stop spreading hiv around and letting your kids be abused. Your family even disowned you over this pretty sad
How are you of any more class than her? You post your name as "nikki snyder" and then you are making a statement about this Nikki person? Are you bashing yourself or just using your own name to bash her. You make a comment that makes you sound so concerned but your comment also makes you sound like you are a real class act yourself!

Your statement clearly speaks for itself, anyone like you who comes on to a public forum to bash someone elses name has NO CLASS!

FYI, A WOMEN WITH CLASS WILL NOT POST NASTY THINGS ABOUT ANOTHER WOMEN ON ANY KIND OF WEBSITE. A WOMEN WITH CLASS WILL HANDLE IT AN ADULT MATURE MANNER, A WOMEN WITH CLASS CAN WALK AWAY AND NOT STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF YOU, Honestly I am sick of reading posts from ignoramus people like you, go ahead and bash me, because I know you will, but you are no different than the one you are posting about...time to find your class, what class are you in?
ring_girl

Watertown, MA

#10 Oct 16, 2012
GhostWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you of any more class than her? You post your name as "nikki snyder" and then you are making a statement about this Nikki person? Are you bashing yourself or just using your own name to bash her. You make a comment that makes you sound so concerned but your comment also makes you sound like you are a real class act yourself!
Your statement clearly speaks for itself, anyone like you who comes on to a public forum to bash someone elses name has NO CLASS!
FYI, A WOMEN WITH CLASS WILL NOT POST NASTY THINGS ABOUT ANOTHER WOMEN ON ANY KIND OF WEBSITE. A WOMEN WITH CLASS WILL HANDLE IT AN ADULT MATURE MANNER, A WOMEN WITH CLASS CAN WALK AWAY AND NOT STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF YOU, Honestly I am sick of reading posts from ignoramus people like you, go ahead and bash me, because I know you will, but you are no different than the one you are posting about...time to find your class, what class are you in?
I absolutely agree! Women with class don't gossip or spread rumors.
Haircutter

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2012
The gardner girls most definitely have no class!!
curious

Massena, NY

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Haircutter wrote:
The gardner girls most definitely have no class!!
arent they twins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodys store to be auctioned off for back taxes 14 min tax free 1
Cornells Dry Cleaners back taxes (Dec '14) 18 min young blood 24
Cappiones 1 hr MMLL 1
center street trasH 1 hr landlord knew 7
Nadeau's Bar 1 hr drunk 6
Best Bar in Massena (Jun '10) 2 hr Eternal Optimist 37
News Massena Landlords Association shares concerns a... 4 hr Hot Dog scottie w... 38

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages