do you know billy deshane

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LISA

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2009
HE IS A DEAD BEAT FATHER THAT DONT TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS HES A WOMAN BEATER AND DONT KNO HOW TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF THEM HE LIKES HE/SHES HES WITH A NASTY BITCH THAT LOOKS LIKE MAN
blueeyes13662

Rome, NY

#2 Nov 4, 2009
u look no better
kim

Syracuse, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2009
billy is nothin but a scumbag and a meth head him and his brother larry
lisa

Syracuse, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2009
lol
trina

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2009
billy like it in the butt just like the bitch he is
chad

Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 10, 2009
i slept his ex old lady and she told me that i had a bigger dick then he did
dickhead

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 10, 2009
deshane says it all
mitchell

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 16, 2009
billy and some of there other deshanes got a beating comin you know what deshane;s you are
amanda d

Syracuse, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2009
billy did nothing but beat he wife and use her lived off her and her family what a low life scrum girl you are better off with out him there is a better guy out there
Diane Deshane

Tully, NY

#12 Dec 8, 2009
I am a deshane but do not know a billy deshane. yet i do know some of the deshanes needs a wake up call when it comes to their kids. I won't mention their names.
north country guy

New York, NY

#13 Dec 8, 2009
lisa actually looks worse than billy's current girlfriend
need to know

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2009
you got that right, and I hear she is as bad or worse then her sister
fartman

Massena, NY

#15 Dec 8, 2009
all deshanes are nothing but smelly rotten egg farts.
deshane

Lake Placid, NY

#16 Dec 9, 2009
the fartman comment is so intelligent
fartman

Massena, NY

#17 Dec 9, 2009
deshane wrote:
the fartman comment is so intelligent
Thanks

now go fart somewhere else
bolt

United States

#18 Dec 9, 2009
hey fartman, Deshane's want to know how much gas u can hold inside till u blow urself to hell
lisa

Syracuse, NY

#19 Dec 13, 2009
sorry but i am a hell alot better than the girl he is will ty very much and to get your story straight he didnt leave me i left him because i was sick and tired of being his punchin bag he used to hit me in front of my kids and that is not any kind of life for my kids to see i am not saying that i am a prefest mom because noone is but i do the best i can for my kids
north country guy

New York, NY

#20 Dec 13, 2009
lisa wrote:
sorry but i am a hell alot better than the girl he is will ty very much and to get your story straight he didnt leave me i left him because i was sick and tired of being his punchin bag he used to hit me in front of my kids and that is not any kind of life for my kids to see i am not saying that i am a prefest mom because noone is but i do the best i can for my kids
actually your a hell of a lot worse than the girl he is with. and even if you did leave him he is better off with her. im glad for him she is way better looking than you. no need to lie and say he used you as a punching bag because billy would never do that. he's not a woman beater in fact he would probably kick someones ass if he ever seen them hit a woman. looks like your the one who needs her story straight!!!
stupid people

United States

#21 Dec 14, 2009
Billy is not perfect, far from it, How ever if I recall it was said that Billy messed his hand up one time really bad because he hit something instead of hitting u. But in hearing that i also heard u were the cause of it too.
they talk about ur sister on here, ur worse then sha, how did u get so lucky and not make it yet, ur ex is on here too, it says alot for ur background Lisa.
lisa

Syracuse, NY

#22 Dec 14, 2009
you people dont know what kind i of life i had with billy so you guys need to shut your fucking mouth i have er reports to back my to prove all the beatin i got from him just like he was a real man when he kicked the shit out of me when i was 8 1/2 months pregant you people are so fucked up to sit there and stand up for a person you dont even really know you were never with him you didnt see the life i went tho with him and you talk about my past my past is not bad so talk all the shit you want the people that know me know the truth so i am not worried
no sweat of my a@@
stupid people wrote:
Billy is not perfect, far from it, How ever if I recall it was said that Billy messed his hand up one time really bad because he hit something instead of hitting u. But in hearing that i also heard u were the cause of it too.
they talk about ur sister on here, ur worse then sha, how did u get so lucky and not make it yet, ur ex is on here too, it says alot for ur background Lisa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tim wilson woman (May '12) 54 min lightbulb 59
Ex DAUGHTER IN LAW 2 hr acdc 44
Price Chopper (Apr '16) 8 hr LoveSickFool 21
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 8 hr Just reading 32
News Massena Landlords Association shares concerns a... 12 hr for rent 20
Opening a club in massena 17 hr FIFO 16
what is going into where gorgi,s bakery use to be 21 hr troll 6

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance