McDonalds MUST READ!!!!

McDonalds MUST READ!!!!

Posted in the Massena Forum

cheese

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2011
March 10th from 12am-1am ( which would actually be considered friday morning) cheeseburgers are only 25 cents !!!!! Come get them !!!
cheese

Saranac Lake, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2011
On 324 s. Main street
yes!!!

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2011
^ wouldn't suprise me!! I'm sure you will be their haha

Since: Dec 10

Manlius, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2011
TWENTY FIVE CENTS YOU SAY?!?!
cheese

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Mar 9, 2011
Yes they are actually 24cents,
Popeye

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2011
"I'd gladly pay you tuesday,for a cheesebuger today"....."Whimpy "
yup yup yup

Ithaca, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2011
its true i seen the sign when going there the other night couldnt believe it neither
The other girl

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2011
yuk an double yuk if you only knew what their burgers were made of i used to work there and the chicken nuggets yuk and the fillet o fish well dont get me started look on google to see what they use to make that LOL
Cadillac CTS-V

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2011
The other girl wrote:
yuk an double yuk if you only knew what their burgers were made of i used to work there and the chicken nuggets yuk and the fillet o fish well dont get me started look on google to see what they use to make that LOL
seen something on tv the other day about restaurants using a 15% mixture of animal bones like ribs with grizzle and some meat on it that is scrap and they grind it up and then mix it in a bleach solution to kill the bacteria...it comes out looking like ground beef and then these places mix it with their ground beef at 15%...the vast majority do it they just dont tell you...wouldnt sell many burgers that way...its in the pre made froozen ones at the grocery store also...disgusting!!!
buschman

United States

#11 Apr 27, 2011
25 cent heart attacks'''yes''' make sure use rats turn in them empty beer cans
hmmm

Oneida, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Cadillac CTS-V wrote:
<quoted text>
seen something on tv the other day about restaurants using a 15% mixture of animal bones like ribs with grizzle and some meat on it that is scrap and they grind it up and then mix it in a bleach solution to kill the bacteria...it comes out looking like ground beef and then these places mix it with their ground beef at 15%...the vast majority do it they just dont tell you...wouldnt sell many burgers that way...its in the pre made froozen ones at the grocery store also...disgusting!!!
Big deal,, you either eat animals or you don't, does it really matter what part is what? You would never know unless someone told you.
wow

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 30, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal,, you either eat animals or you don't, does it really matter what part is what? You would never know unless someone told you.
big deal??? youre crazy if you think eating meat that has been soaked in a bleach solution to kill the bacteria is appetizing! so youre saying if i had meat that has been sitting around that long unrefrigerated and i mixed it with bleach you would eat it?!???!!??lol
eww

New York, NY

#14 Jun 17, 2011
gross
yum

Ithaca, NY

#15 Jun 22, 2011
i love mikky d's!! dont care what its made of.
hehe

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jun 25, 2011
love the frappes
yuppers

Ithaca, NY

#17 Jun 25, 2011
hehe wrote:
love the frappes
I agree with you, I personally don't care for McD's food, but I find they have awesome drinks, like the frappes...very refreshing!
Processed Meat

Ithaca, NY

#18 Jun 28, 2011
If it wasnt safe to eat, it wouldnt be Americas # 1 fast food joint
frappe lover

Ithaca, NY

#19 Jun 29, 2011
Processed Meat wrote:
If it wasnt safe to eat, it wouldnt be Americas # 1 fast food joint
oh I believe it is safe to eat, the bleach would kill any bacteria plus the meat is then cooked which usually kills any remaining germs. I just don't think the food tastes very good. Now I know why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car break ins around town 4 min Sea of Wonders 6
News Town of Massena officials seeking funding to re... 1 hr Boy toy 1
News Police: Massena man jailed after traffic stop t... 1 hr Yup 1
dump trump 1 hr GOP 22
New Coach Massena Varsity Football team? 8 hr wear red 3
Radio stations suck around here 12 hr Don 2
News Seven indicted in Massena cocaine, heroin bust Sun Cream cheese 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance