massena continues war on dog poop war

massena continues war on dog poop war

Posted in the Massena Forum

romighlover

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
video uploaded onto johnswackyworld from last nights village board meeting. they talked about dog poop again!

&fe ature=watch_response
morons

Massena, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
lets clean up the drugs and crime first!!
romighlover

Syracuse, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
my dog just pooped in my yard...here come the police
reality

Syracuse, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
you guys are idiots. If you know so much about what we need, get off your butt and run for office. You can do it without the two major parties. stop whining and do something PRODUCTIVE to help solve the real problems, not just the ones you think are the biggest problems.

Sometimes if you deal with the little things and can start to alter attitudes, the bigger things get easier to handle. Without an attitude adjustment to want to fix Massena, to change and adapt to present conditions, to get our heads out of the past and what used to be, we will never go anywhere. Time to join the modern world, we area ll interconnected, lets take advantage. Mayor has had some decent ideas, too many to afraid of change to seriously consider them.
rick james

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2012
reality wrote:
you guys are idiots. If you know so much about what we need, get off your butt and run for office. You can do it without the two major parties. stop whining and do something PRODUCTIVE to help solve the real problems, not just the ones you think are the biggest problems.
Sometimes if you deal with the little things and can start to alter attitudes, the bigger things get easier to handle. Without an attitude adjustment to want to fix Massena, to change and adapt to present conditions, to get our heads out of the past and what used to be, we will never go anywhere. Time to join the modern world, we area ll interconnected, lets take advantage. Mayor has had some decent ideas, too many to afraid of change to seriously consider them.
I went and bought my doggy some diapers I'm ready for change
romighlover

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
free diapers for all dogs in massena if you elect david romigh in the next election!
shyte

Auburn, NY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Pick it up and mail it to the mayor
piled high

Massena, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
productive board meeting. now they have to tackle some tough issues...like feral cats roaming the streets. our tax dollars hard at work. what a joke
maxxpeabody

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 10, 2012
ruff ruff me took a dump on the mayor's back porch this morning!!!!
Deal with it

Massena, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2012
morons wrote:
lets clean up the drugs and crime first!!
Wrong.

Let's get jobs in Massena first.

The rest will follow naturally. That way you don't have to do the impossible to get the possible accomplished.
Deal with it

Massena, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
piled high wrote:
productive board meeting. now they have to tackle some tough issues...like feral cats roaming the streets. our tax dollars hard at work. what a joke
LOL 6 months after the town extrerminates all feral cats the mouse and rat population triples.

Then Hidy has to put on his Pied Piper costume and lead the vermin out of the town.

Maybe if they focused on getting manufacturing back in Massena we would have some decent jobs and they wouldn't have to worry about these little BS issues in order to dodge the real issues.
Deal with it

Massena, NY

#12 Nov 10, 2012
reality wrote:
you guys are idiots. If you know so much about what we need, get off your butt and run for office. You can do it without the two major parties. stop whining and do something PRODUCTIVE to help solve the real problems, not just the ones you think are the biggest problems.
Sometimes if you deal with the little things and can start to alter attitudes, the bigger things get easier to handle. Without an attitude adjustment to want to fix Massena, to change and adapt to present conditions, to get our heads out of the past and what used to be, we will never go anywhere. Time to join the modern world, we area ll interconnected, lets take advantage. Mayor has had some decent ideas, too many to afraid of change to seriously consider them.
The town is dying and all they worry about is dog crap. They need to get JOBS here, and they have no clue as to how to do it. We are complaining on here because it is a public forum. We took the time out of our busy day to VOTE for them, and they do NOTHING.

The mayor is a complete tool who has no intention of doing anything worthwhile...that is obvious. Just more good ol boys spinning their wheels worried about a shuffleboard game on the deck of the Titanic while it is sinking.
Massena sucks

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Our mayor is a complete idiot
reality

Massena, NY

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Massena sucks wrote:
Our mayor is a complete idiot
Anyone can confirm that after he opens his mouth....even 4th graders.
Reality

Syracuse, NY

#15 Nov 10, 2012
At least he is trying to do what he thinks will start to help, if you have he answers, convince the people, run for office and do it, much harder than whining
maxxpeabody

Syracuse, NY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Reality wrote:
At least he is trying to do what he thinks will start to help, if you have he answers, convince the people, run for office and do it, much harder than whining
all elections are rigged in massena
reality

Syracuse, NY

#17 Nov 10, 2012
totaal bs, proof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 2 hr Alain Vain 459
norfolk housing 2 hr Chichamo 2
Child protective services (Sep '10) 4 hr Sick 105
Food stamps 10 hr Just reading 2
Rnís layed officials 17 hr Jam 1
Repubs just blinked agreed to 3 wk continuation! 19 hr Going down 6
Store closings Mon Chichamo 109

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages