First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Syracuse, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
You heard it here first. John Michaud to chain himself to the baptist church tonight at 8 pm. He is posting it all over Facebook!
waste

Auburn, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
what a monumental waste of time.....
Tax Payer

Auburn, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Maybe he will be torn down with the church! Doesnt he have to get up to work tomorrow?
him

Massena, NY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
is he chained down there right now ? has anyone drove by and seen this ?
him

Massena, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
lol john were you scolded by dick ?
hater

Syracuse, NY

#6 Dec 5, 2012
he was there for an hour he said on his facebook page handcuffed to the door in protest to its destruction
update

Massena, NY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
he was seen dumpster diving 3 minutes ago
mayor

Massena, NY

#9 Dec 5, 2012
The Michaud Church Chaining... Lol could be a name for a book.
wackoforhistory

Syracuse, NY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
he's on the front page of the newspaper today. boy, he has balls of steel!

http://www.mpcourier.com/article/20121206/DCO...
Metaphor

Ardsley, NY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
The metaphor of Christ on the cross cannot be overlooked
sketch

Massena, NY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
The welfare, social security, welfare bum. He never worked a day in his life scum. Is looking for Dick Maggin who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Still worked like me. His father paid for his education, He paid his kids education. Colledge education. The man was smart enough to turn the silver spoon into gold spoon. Give Dick Maggin credit where credit is do. I have respect for this man. The words come out of this man one day several years ago on his fathers property in waddington. My foreman said to Dick. Quote: Dick can you hang around here for a while. Why is that? The only time i can get any work out of him is when you are standing here. Dicks words were, I do not think i am any threat to him. This is true. I have no money at all. I work paycheck to paycheck. This bum, welfare, e.t.c. Is looking for a check to leave the sight. Hey Dick. Work around him. Give me your feed back
nailhead

Massena, NY

#13 Dec 6, 2012
John wants money for drugs, beer and X-mas. Work like we all do you bum. I want no drugs, no beer. I work my ass off. You dont see me chaining myself to a church. I still have no money to buy x-mas gifts for my kids. Get a JOB. John. Stop looking for a check from Dick Maggin. Take some of your energy and be a bell ringer like Carl does. Good job Carl.
fd and jr

Massena, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
nailhead wrote:
John wants money for drugs, beer and X-mas. Work like we all do you bum. I want no drugs, no beer. I work my ass off. You dont see me chaining myself to a church. I still have no money to buy x-mas gifts for my kids. Get a JOB. John. Stop looking for a check from Dick Maggin. Take some of your energy and be a bell ringer like Carl does. Good job Carl.
Does john michaud work for a living like a full time job? if not how does he support himself?
wonder

Auburn, NY

#15 Dec 6, 2012
nailhead wrote:
Just to clear things up . John has never done a drug in his entire life. As far as working, he is one of the hardest working people I know. He could easily collect disability but choses not to .He walks everywhere, collects cans around town, sells what he can from items he has collected or found . You know NOTHING about him. He has written and sold books to make money . He works as a grave digger and has applied many times for jobs but cannot get hired because people like you prejudge him because he doesn't "act" like you think he should. You are a hateful human being.
wonder

Auburn, NY

#16 Dec 6, 2012
sketch wrote:
The welfare, social security, welfare bum. He never worked a day in his life scum. Is looking for Dick Maggin who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Still worked like me. His father paid for his education, He paid his kids education. Colledge education. The man was smart enough to turn the silver spoon into gold spoon. Give Dick Maggin credit where credit is do. I have respect for this man. The words come out of this man one day several years ago on his fathers property in waddington. My foreman said to Dick. Quote: Dick can you hang around here for a while. Why is that? The only time i can get any work out of him is when you are standing here. Dicks words were, I do not think i am any threat to him. This is true. I have no money at all. I work paycheck to paycheck. This bum, welfare, e.t.c. Is looking for a check to leave the sight. Hey Dick. Work around him. Give me your feed back
Who are you trying to kid by posting under different names. You're the same illiterate individual. Learn how to spell, type a sentence and complete a thought . John isn't looking for a dime from Mr. Maginn. He was trying to make a statement about his love for Massena's history. How are you benefitting from these hateful remarks? Do you know John personally? Have you ever spoken with him or tried to get to know him? If you had, you would see he is harmless and has a heart of gold.
wackoforhistory

Syracuse, NY

#17 Dec 6, 2012
sketch wrote:
john works as a grave digger. look up on youtube life of a gave digger film. go to the massena public library and read his four massena booklets and watch his 90 minute movie documentary of massena. you may think different about him. he does collect bottles and cans. he told me its his getting away from massena fund to live with one of his old friends in tennesee.
wackoforhistory

Syracuse, NY

#18 Dec 6, 2012
fd and jr wrote:
<quoted text> Does john michaud work for a living like a full time job? if not how does he support himself?
he works as a grave digger and sells stuff he finds on ebay. look at the 4 booklets he has sold and printed. look for the massena movie documentary he did at the massena public library.
moron garbadge picker

Skaneateles, NY

#19 Dec 6, 2012
i ran out to grab the handcuff key from hin but he was gone...what a Maroooooooooooooon!
update

Massena, NY

#21 Dec 7, 2012
moron garbadge picker wrote:
i ran out to grab the handcuff key from hin but he was gone...what a Maroooooooooooooon!
hin? you mean him? you putz
Truth

Potsdam, NY

#22 Dec 7, 2012
Dodn't get the historian job because he is a nut case, as proven by latest antic chaining himself to that PRIVATE PROPERTY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rent 3 min Owner 10
Is barrett paving union? 1 hr employed 10
Cops Caught Lying to The Judge 3 hr well i do 11
Nadeaus 6 hr Dying town 10
News Woman jailed on felony after using spoon attach... 16 hr wondering 13
why do adult children treat their parents like ... (Jan '12) 19 hr Mary 153
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 23 hr Dead to the world 442

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages