Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

The lousy District Attorney in Saint Lawrence County, Nicole Duve, has to go. Vote her out of office. Anyone but.

The county is broke, lawsuits have been filed against the DA's office for frivolous prosecution, murder prosecutions are botched, where does it end? A complete lack of confidence here.
whats up

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

This is a prime example of people hating law enforcement until it affects you. Cuts to the A's office and law enforcement has created this problem. She should shoulder some blame for but the real blame lies is the abundance of drugs and welfare, coupled with an increase in crime, and dwindling numbers of quality law enforcement personnel.
gamer

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

St Lawrence County lost out when they voted for her instead of Gary Miles. Now we are paying the price. I remember law enforcement agencies endorsed Miles before the vote...who would know better then them? Read the papers...our DA's office is a mess.
Princess Charming

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Law enforcement affects me everyday. Love those who work in the field in a ll branches. It provides our income. However, I think she should go as well.
anyone know

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

anyone know exactly what her agenda is? she is surely a male castrator and absolutely vicious until things turn out the way she wants them.(i did not say tenacious - i said vicious)on top of it all - she is making jerone richards look awful. what on earth is the matter with her?
NYS 123

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Never thought she'd be able to handle the job as a DA, to many loop holes in the system. Sentencing process has failed with her as the DA, not justice in some cases..
truth

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

so true-so sad. how soon again until she will be votd on - anyone out ther know?
consequences

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

guess that what's left to us for now - until voting time.
does anyone know anything more about the two lawsuits filed against her?
retired_lovingit

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

anyone know wrote:
anyone know exactly what her agenda is? she is surely a male castrator and absolutely vicious until things turn out the way she wants them.(i did not say tenacious - i said vicious)on top of it all - she is making jerone richards look awful. what on earth is the matter with her?
Jerome Richards is awful all by himself. He needs no help from the D.A. in that respect.
DISGUSTED

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

retired_lovingit wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerome Richards is awful all by himself. He needs no help from the D.A. in that respect.
I totally agree, RICHARDS needs to go! Anyone see his quote in the paper from a trial he was proceeding over regarding marijuana? Embarrassing and disgusting.
wondering

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

i read that also - not sure whether he was referring to himself or the defendant. doyou? i really would like to know.if it was himself - wow - he could have just kept going.
Depp

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Duve will not get re-elected on her looks the next election. She has lost all momentum. Wasted opportunity, except for perps!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On A Roll 22 min Oxy for you 7
Man with five DWIs has narrow window to escape ... 1 hr Cold hard facts 12
Violi's closing Sept 27th 2 hr Too bad 8
Dentist in this area? 5 hr IDK 8
MassenaTopix now dead 6 hr KISS 84
JCPenney 8 hr mall worker 3
Would a e-cigarette business work in massena? 11 hr lol 10
Deer Hunters Are Stupid (Nov '13) 14 hr Robie 131

Search the Massena Forum:
•••