Mhmmmm

Massena, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Destroying our town, and turning kids into drug addicts. And yet.....the police are doing absolutely nothing about it.
cluless

Canastota, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Because you know everything that's going on right? I'm sure they are doing something about it, they just have to follow certain procedure. Can't just kick in a door ya know. Would be nice though...would make it a lot easier to get these scum out of our towns. And if you know so much, why don't you contact the cops and help them out???
actually

Massena, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Mhmmmm wrote:
Destroying our town, and turning kids into drug addicts. And yet.....the police are doing absolutely nothing about it.
actually that is not true. their hands are tied unless they have specific information - times-dates-license numbers. call them and ask what they need - or - a hot line if you are more comfortable and then proceed with accuracy and caution. people say and do things without proof - the police need correct information to act, and also to be sure someone isn't making false information up to create a problem or to retaliate for some personal vendetta.
babooooom

Carlisle, MA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
bishop ave black car tinted back windows. always parking at st. marys church parking lot. another car will roll up person gets out gets in the back seat of the black car than 3 mins later they get out and take off like a bat outta hell. bishop is horrible!
help massena

New York, NY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
The way to give information is not over sites like this. Make a call to the police department from a private number and don't leave your name if you are not comfortable. This will help them in focusing on certain areas where there is suspected drug activity without the suspected people knowing.
i no

Massena, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Jarod munson dos and sells heroin. He needs to get busted big time
kevin

Massena, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Mhmmmm wrote:
Send an anonymous note to the Massena PD with the names of these drugs dealers on it.
rooting for police

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jan 17, 2013
keep up the good job. get the drug ring black guys.
idea

Massena, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Leave tips on here. The cops read this site too.
lulu

Albany, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
idea wrote:
Leave tips on here. The cops read this site too.
need pic too. color would be good
really

Massena, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
..we better get the list of rehabs centers ready. They will need help. ..
poet

Massena, NY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
cody works for prob. I wana meat prob I need a job from prob
knowledge

Massena, NY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
they switch houses all over town and they have runners who do a lot of their business for them, while they sit back and live life. you are right we need to take back Massena, weed is one thing but these crazies are turning our youth into severe addicts from teens up to 30 somethings. go to any bar in this town manly Delmar and friars and ask for H. within seconds its there. cops need some undercovers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TODD HARRTTIGAN truth 3 hr chop 1
massena metal 3 hr metals 3
Another store closes St. Lawrence Center Mall 3 hr fer 13
who is hiring in massena 4 hr yeppers 6
jennifer ashley 6 hr April 9
more cops on 420 4 cars at one house but nobody... 7 hr ashlee 3
junkies 8 hr curious 3
Copper still restaurant- bad food and bad servi... Sun conserned citizen 23
More from around the web

Massena People Search