Farbotnik at it Again
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Not Again

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2010
http://www.mpcourier.com/article/20101023/DCO...

A parent told Massena Central School Board members Thursday night that a wrestling unit his son is taking in his physical education class at J.W. Leary Junior High School promotes violence and goes against his religion.
Amy

Ithaca, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2010
Good Lord Ya'll,I feel like Mother Of The Year after reading that.WTF is wrong with that "Man"?

Per article..However, Mr. Farbotnik said, the issue "is affecting my child right here on this date," and he was allowed to speak for approximately two minutes about the program his son, Neil was "being taught against his will and religious beliefs."
Amy

Ithaca, NY

#3 Oct 23, 2010
OMG Ya'll this was funny----------watch out for the Rhino.

Per Article--He charged that one junior high student, using the "Rhino" move on another student in the hallway, broke the other student's tailbone.

Good Lawd,I'm gonna go to bed.Ya'll be good.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2010
James needs to grow a pair and not teach his son to be a coward.
Go James

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2010
James makes this town have some life!
Not Again wrote:
http://www.mpcourier.com/artic le/20101023/DCO01/310239935/-1 /dco01
A parent told Massena Central School Board members Thursday night that a wrestling unit his son is taking in his physical education class at J.W. Leary Junior High School promotes violence and goes against his religion.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#6 Oct 23, 2010
This could have been handled in school without the school board. James is alway's whining about something to get his name in the paper.
logical thinker

Ithaca, NY

#7 Oct 23, 2010
then he needs to keep his child at home and homeschool them if there is such a problem with everything that the school is doing, as he seems to have an issue with so much that has to do with mcs.
carp face

Ithaca, NY

#8 Oct 23, 2010
my son is in farbotnics gym class, i'm gonna have him kick his ass in gym
Road Rage

Lake Placid, NY

#9 Oct 24, 2010
Good old Massena Mentality. No wonder nothing comes to this town. Massena has a bunch of retards!
carp face wrote:
james is da man

Tupper Lake, NY

#11 Oct 24, 2010
james dont take the good ol boys club shit!!! say what you want about the man but he stands up for his self and his family. unlike you sheep that kiss ass
info

Long Eddy, NY

#12 Oct 24, 2010
this guy is an idiot you are not taught to inflict harm on anyone in wrestling this guy is making it sound like wrestling is such a violent and dangrous sport if that is the case why is it a high school sport this idiot can think what he wants but i can tell you fist hand there is no tougher sport in that school mentally and physically other than swimming
Dave

Ithaca, NY

#13 Oct 24, 2010
Put the kid in dance class.
Hunter

Ithaca, NY

#14 Oct 24, 2010
Lol. OMG. Let your kid grow a pair!!! Poor kid is being brain-washed!!! I agree, homeschooling would seem the logical choice for someone so worried about his children's safety all the time!
carp face

Ithaca, NY

#16 Oct 24, 2010
wait till gym class!!!!
Rejects

Lake Placid, NY

#17 Oct 25, 2010
There ya go again. You people are mental rejects! This why nothing comes to this town. The word is out.
carp face wrote:
Rejects

Lake Placid, NY

#18 Oct 25, 2010
You are a nutcase! You have your head buried in the polluted ground here from the industrial plants and your brains cells are going out of control. Your brain cancer is on its way.
Dave wrote:
Put the kid in dance class.
Rejects

Lake Placid, NY

#19 Oct 25, 2010
I am sure your i.p address can be tracked if something does happen.
carp face wrote:
wait till gym class!!!!
Hunter

Ithaca, NY

#20 Oct 25, 2010
Okay, "Rejects", is it? Or should I say Farbo??? If you don't like Massena, go back to California. It's warmer there. You'll like it better anyway!
derf and berf

Lake Placid, NY

#21 Oct 25, 2010
I totally agree with farbotnick . In my sons gym class one kid got his nose broke. The teachers are not supervising it or not teaching it well enough to make it safe for kids to do in gym. What happened to kick ball and other sports like basketball and volleyball? The people on here have the mentality of a shoe and are not educated enough to see that your wonderful school system is allowing children to get hurt for the sake of learning wrestling. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!
Hydra

Syracuse, NY

#22 Oct 25, 2010
The poor kid is already "labled" and "Marked" just because of his last name. His mail order bride should take him back to the home country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena voted top 10 worst places to live in NY... 3 hr usa 27
News Gillibrand visiting Massena to unveil new legis... 10 hr tar n weeners 3
News Massena mayor suggests village, town should exp... 11 hr robert lane 3
Facebook Scams 17 hr Halley 7
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 20 hr Its a shame 414
please delete 21 hr Truth is 3
Time Buyer (Jul '12) 22 hr nice pair 33

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance