The HUM, airspace protector, contact Fort Drum airbase

Posted in the Massena Forum

Since: Jan 11

Massena, NY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
To garrison command group
January 8, 2013 Little children with cancers and health problems are vibrating inside their bodies non stop at 2.8 M/s2 for years now,yah this vibration reachs way out there. HVM 100, Human Vibration Meter reports are proof that such an event is happening right now!
Is Fort Drum going to stop the microwave even and tell these little children they have been vibrating at a toxic and harmful level for many years and it may be the reason for their health problems ?
Fort Drum is or should be the protectors of this united states airspace and is responsible for those people and children harmed in such a harmful and milieus molecular shock wave airspace even !
January 7, 2013 bone grinding high db vibration still constant and hitting hard here in Massena NY, pain medication not working to well for me.
Fort Drum still not in contact with me or helping what so ever, when the day comes how is Fort Drum and the media going to tell the little kids with cancers and health problems they have been vibrating at a toxic level for many years ?
100% NOISE time here January 6, 2013, they never shut this infrasonic explosion engine off, I have been to Watertown and know it is hitting Human flesh hard there as well, yah your kid ! yes this vibration is reaching way out there way more than 100 mile but then whom ever is reading this donít believe squat anyway even if it gets to your kids you wonít believe it, thatís to bad because there are more than 600 people trying to report this on the Yahoo Hum Forum, from Maine and Connecticut to California, Taos Hum to Bristol Hum in England, to some of us it causes great pain, anxiety and there are not many whom know what it is or where it is coming from, hidden in an industrial plant for many years running hard like there is nothing to it, Wrong this sucker is harmful to some of Us, Kids included so pull your head out of your ass and do some thing to help Us Fort Drum full spectrum air space protectors, yah thatís a laugh ! What do you protect here in this country ? Watertown economy? O h I have hard time not insulting you , so laugh it up ! The Bugs are dieing or dead to
The HUM, January 5, 2013 How long ? I and having a hard time doing anything, it puts me on the couch , itís vibrating the top of my head off, Low frequency vibration attack still in progress ! Fort Drum offering no help or contact even though they are vibrating too ! I donít know how many others in this area are hearing or feeling the HUM infrasound attack but I know they are keeping it quiet and not letting the people in the area know they their children are vibrating at a Dangerous toxic level ! Itís very painful here and vibrating 24/7 constantly never stopping , There is no where to go, hide or protect ourselves from this deep penetrating infrasonic shock wave ! When will they make ALCOA stop ? After most of Us have cancer or some disease ? I have V.A. D. right now and OSHA donít do their Job here so it is not a local problem, it is a Military problem
January 4, 2013 Massena NY it is not a local problem it vibrates all of Watertown NY to and farther, Infrasound attack, is low frequency NOISE below your ability to hear, you will need some one whom can use and read a type 1 vibration meter ! I used a HVM100 to check for whole body vibration yah found it, These people running this dangerous infrasonic shock wave machine must be doing some thing very special to be allowed to push a single dangerously high db molecular vibration through every man woman and child in north country
January 3 2013 Silent Weapon in use, Infrasonic explosion shock wave machine, causing an Dangerous infrasound, one single engine with such a high db vibrating so much airspace, it has to be an attack, vibrating so many peoples health and every home and business in Massena NY that I have been in and every business in Watertown NY I have been in , I am scared
Ghost

Massena, NY

#2 Jan 8, 2013
wtf do you need help? thanks for the laugh
Local

Oswego, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Ooooogie Booooogie!!!! LOL!!!
C4talyst

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Check out the Hum Forum dot org...there are many who suffer from hearing this low-level frequency.

Massena, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
wtf Like you would know anything about dangers of infrasound, infrasonic pressure wave and the distances they can go ? Your ass is harmfuly vibrating right now and you don't know it, hope you get cancer in your ass !Go to the Hum forum freak boy
LOL, LMAO to
Thunderball

Massena, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Human vibration meter? Upload a photo please.

Massena, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2013
Larson Davis vibration meters have wonderful pictures of the machine I used to check for low frequency NOISE and whole body vibrations HVM100
sorry about the long responce time as my atention span is getting shorter
Thunderball wrote:
Human vibration meter? Upload a photo please.
hehehehehehe

Potsdam, NY

#8 Aug 14, 2013
No-waste wrote:
Larson Davis vibration meters have wonderful pictures of the machine I used to check for low frequency NOISE and whole body vibrations HVM100
sorry about the long responce time as my atention span is getting shorter
<quoted text>
This is getting pretty funny, any RELIABLE, NON BIASED SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE.

Massena, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2013
PubMed.gov Vibroacoustic disease a gov. site says Infrasound and Low frequency Noise, it's real, and a Vibration Meter is NON Biased, I just hate the HUM and don't care whom is pumping it into our air
You are in the contaminated area, and excessive exposure lowers IQ's as well and it would seem pretty funny to you
hehehehehehe wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting pretty funny, any RELIABLE, NON BIASED SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE.
Annie

New York, NY

#10 Aug 21, 2013
No-waste wrote:
PubMed.gov Vibroacoustic disease a gov. site says Infrasound and Low frequency Noise, it's real, and a Vibration Meter is NON Biased, I just hate the HUM and don't care whom is pumping it into our air
You are in the contaminated area, and excessive exposure lowers IQ's as well and it would seem pretty funny to you
<quoted text>
I find it ironic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bonjo peets? anyone know this guy? 46 min Hoss Lortz 1
meth fumes over massena! lab goes boom just ove... 55 min BONJO PEETS 2
honest car repair? 2 hr truth 36
News Trinity Adding Junior High Grades Soon (Feb '11) 3 hr know nothing 18
man covered in plastic wrap baptizes himself wh... 4 hr BONJO PEETS 3
lacey hollinger (Jun '12) 5 hr Hmmm 39
woman tasered 6 hr go away 69
massena school's how many kids will it take 18 hr get real 21
Why Massena central delayed ? Thu cassie 7
More from around the web