Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Droopy Draws wrote:
I agree it doesn't rehabilitate them but it will put them out of circulation for a while.
This Gilbert didn't work at the mall did he?
really?

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

The hunter wrote:
<quoted text>This Gilbert didn't work at the mall did he?
Yes. Gilbert LaChance, who works at the mall. They better catch those rotten bastards that did this to him.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Earlier posts in this thread say's yes. I don't know who it is personally.
oijhojvnjhtoiuht pq

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Shirley when or where did you hear this news? I saw Gilbert working at the mall just last week I believe it was.Exactly what did you hear? Why hasn,t the news published any of this?
Can-Am

Cornwall, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

By reading all your descriptions and from hearing of this from my fiance', I recall seeing seeing this man, minding his own business, doing his job and living his life to the best of his abilities. While I am not residing in the local area, I do have some questions on how maybe we should help combat this; Why can't a fund be started for Gilbert during this great season, surely the localities might be able to help organize. Why are the local authorities not seeking additional assistance by the public? Why is the mall not seeking assistance? It is the season for giving !

For the individual(s) that have commited this disgusting, scumsucking crime, all your looking for is attention, however, no one really cares for your kind. You will walk with this upon your shoulders, you will slip, make a mistake and talk about this. You can rest assure you will be taken care of......
Grew Up Here

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

I know who this man is. He's always working doing his job and minding his own business. I feel very sorry for the poor man. These rotten seeds should pay and pay dearly and they should be put into prison where they belong! Solitary confinement would be just fine in a maximum security jail for 24 hours with 1 hr of recreation would be good for them minus the 1 hr of recreation.
wow wrote:
It was Gilbert that works at the mall, the mentally handicapped one that Is a custodian. I hope whoever the three that did this are happy with themselves and can brag about this so we find out who you are, bc I guarantee that when it gets out the three of them are going to get a ass stomping that will put them far beyond anything that Burlington can do for them
Grew Up Here

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

The community should have a jamboree for him. He sure the hell deserves it. That man works very hard at the mall and he is very devoted to his job. I have watched him in the food court area cleaning many times. I am mad as hell right now myself about this.

I wish the Mayor would come forth with what he is going to do to attempt to combat these rift rafts in our town. Security cameras may help but it sure at this point is obviously not enough to deal with these problems going on. The law needs to be cracking down on them and hard! We need more police protection. Maybe they should be stationing the troopers in the village and the border patrol for awhile. You know this is just like what was happening at the St. Lawrence Centre Mall a couple of years ago with the kids bullying each other. The troopers were called in on the weekends to babysit irresponsible people's brats who dropped them off at the mall. One Friday night at the back entrance of the mall there were probably 20-30 individuals mobbed at the entrance smoking pot believe it or not. I had to walk through a thick cloud of it. I reported it and troopers were called. By the time the troopers got there they had stopped the pot smoking. Patrol cars should be stationed at these know problem locations in the evening and night hours as deterent to this crimes. Assign a cop to each section of the town and get him/her familar with the people and what is going on in those neighborhood and where exactly the hot spots are to watch and sit on them and make them very uncomfortable.
Can-Am wrote:
By reading all your descriptions and from hearing of this from my fiance', I recall seeing seeing this man, minding his own business, doing his job and living his life to the best of his abilities. While I am not residing in the local area, I do have some questions on how maybe we should help combat this; Why can't a fund be started for Gilbert during this great season, surely the localities might be able to help organize. Why are the local authorities not seeking additional assistance by the public? Why is the mall not seeking assistance? It is the season for giving !
For the individual(s) that have commited this disgusting, scumsucking crime, all your looking for is attention, however, no one really cares for your kind. You will walk with this upon your shoulders, you will slip, make a mistake and talk about this. You can rest assure you will be taken care of......
Grew Up Here

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Rocheforts' crew maybe????
Droop Draws wrote:
these little punks have big mouths, someone will say something then the truth will come out and justice will come and when it does they should be charged with a hate crime!!!!pansy footing around from the cops or judge. send a swift message
pathetic

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Gilbert is a nice guy. He is mentally handicapped, but he doesn't bother anyone and is always cordial. He also works for a living. I don't know who would do such a thing, but it is pathetic. This town is a cesspool and the citizens of Massena better step up, they are the only ones that can fix it. You know what, what is a harrassment charge? If it gets our points across, I say screw it. Some things are worth fighting for and I believe that Massena is. These punk kids have done enough and get slaps on the wrist. It might sound a little vigilante-ish, but @#$% it! The town will be lost if people dont step up now. I want to be able to take walks at night again, I want my children to be able to go to the parks again, and I don't want to worry if my house is being robbed whild I am at work!
so sad

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Was this behind the Stewart's on North Main Street and does anyone know when this happened? On Sunday night I watched at least 5 cop cars and an unmarked take someone into custody from the apartment building next to Wendy's diner on North Main St. That also has not hit the papers yet. Could possibly be related?
pathetic

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Saturday night.
Maddog

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Droopy Draws wrote:
It's time the good people take back their community and get rid of the nuisances. Threatening harm is no better than the attackers. We need a commitment from the justices and the DA that this type of behavior will not be tolerated and they will impose very strict jail sentences or prison time for acts of violence such as this.
You are so right .This is just awfull. Alot of these kids I have notice there parents are in bars cring they are broke .The parents needs to grow up or see there kids in jail.We got a bunch on our street we dont trust . If they came towards me to harm yes I would hurt them I would defend myself
Amishmafia

Hogansburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Feed em cocain
CAT

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Heres another thought..when they do catch who ever this horrible thing to gilbert send the friggen punks to boot camp.
kyle

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

a few people had said they " thought" it was the greens?
The hunter

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

I had the pleasure of working with Gibby back in the early or mid seventies and thought he was a verv nice boy then. I enjoyed working with him and his friends. My heart goes out to the family. As far as this town getting back to where it use to be is impossible. Thanks to our president. He spent our money in the wars and has none left to hand down to the states to keep the prisons open or to enable the rehabs to function properly. As we see by the papers the criminals are most always released back on the streets to get better at it and do it again without much punishment. The law picks up the same ones generally most of the time. The parents can't handle them and the laws hands are pretty much tied. The sad part is the mothers coming on here and saying ,oh you can't punish them, they are just little boys or they just lost their fathers and they were up set. The vandals have more protection than the innocent.The papers pretty much spell it out for us. They are lucky a father didn't catch them. I am sure they would rather deal with the law. The kids or vandals have been running this town for quite a while and we know what we are headed for. So sad.
Amishmafia

Hogansburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Heard he was gang rapped
What

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Go back to school and learn how to spel
CONCERNED PERSON

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

What a bunch of cowards, it took 3 of you to hurt a handicap person .. your momma must be proud of you pieces of shit.I HOPE JUDGEMENT DAY COMES TO YOU 3 COWARDS...
Dear Mr Mayor

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Grew Up Here wrote:
The community should have a jamboree for him. He sure the hell deserves it. That man works very hard at the mall and he is very devoted to his job. I have watched him in the food court area cleaning many times. I am mad as hell right now myself about this.
I wish the Mayor would come forth with what he is going to do to attempt to combat these rift rafts in our town. Security cameras may help but it sure at this point is obviously not enough to deal with these problems going on. The law needs to be cracking down on them and hard! We need more police protection. Maybe they should be stationing the troopers in the village and the border patrol for awhile. You know this is just like what was happening at the St. Lawrence Centre Mall a couple of years ago with the kids bullying each other. The troopers were called in on the weekends to babysit irresponsible people's brats who dropped them off at the mall. One Friday night at the back entrance of the mall there were probably 20-30 individuals mobbed at the entrance smoking pot believe it or not. I had to walk through a thick cloud of it. I reported it and troopers were called. By the time the troopers got there they had stopped the pot smoking. Patrol cars should be stationed at these know problem locations in the evening and night hours as deterent to this crimes. Assign a cop to each section of the town and get him/her familar with the people and what is going on in those neighborhood and where exactly the hot spots are to watch and sit on them and make them very uncomfortable. <quoted text>
the mayor thinking of ways to combat this rift raft? too damn funny!! you'll have to wait until he's done picking on working poor land owners and finding ways for them top lose their properties...oh and in between dog poop detail! u are wasting ur time thinking the mayor cares about this problem...his concerns are about money...his money and the money of those that dont need any money...he's too busy finding ways to make them and himelf richer! come on now! u must know this is what most republicans are about!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Massena Forum right now

Search the Massena Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
unavailable 3 hr forrest 2
I'm obsessed and I miss you. 5 hr heaven 38
Lowlife cop loses badge after shooting dog in f... 5 hr hicktown 4
Croilfest drunkfest 6 hr Been there 29
Massena chief 6 hr okkk 2
What will you do when the dollar collapses? (Apr '12) 6 hr okkk 27
Montreal & Toronto 6 hr Ebola and Massena 1
•••
•••