List of welfare recipents

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
taxpayer

Massena, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
I think there should be a list of welfare recipents and where they live.Thats way it would be easier for taxpayers to keep a eye on them and turn their lazy butts in when you see them cheating the system like working without reporting it...selling food stamps and the usual low life things welfare recipients do.
Jdjsjsj

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 4, 2012
And while we are at it u should give your address along with everybody else so that we can follow you around and make sure u are working for every dollar you make. The welfare system isn't perfect but i hope you realize how crazy this sounds. Sounds like you might be some type of creeper, you want people's address and watch what they do. Are you going to be doing this while sitting in a van on the side of the road. Regardless of welfare your still going to be paying taxes. Get over it man, its a part of life, they have been around long enough you think people would grow up a bit and stop complaining about it.
bum

Needham, MA

#3 Nov 4, 2012
here is good start for a list: sycamore street, bishop street
welfare skum

Massena, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2012
bum wrote:
here is good start for a list: sycamore street, bishop street
woodlawn,water street,spruce street
50 cents on the dollar

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 4, 2012
I am sure there are a lot of people who sell part of their monthly benefits instead of purchasing groceries. Cigarettes and beer are very important to some people. I would think having enough groceries to feed their children would be more important.
concerned

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
I think there should be a list of welfare recipents and where they live.Thats way it would be easier for taxpayers to keep a eye on them and turn their lazy butts in when you see them cheating the system like working without reporting it...selling food stamps and the usual low life things welfare recipients do.
Yea I think that's a really wrong statement ... As I am a single mother an a nurse I work a full time job and a part time have three kids and my kids are on Medicaid because I can't afford ins .. So my name be on a list and not fairly I think if they caught screwing the system they should be .. But there are some honest people who née a little extra help!!!
wondering

Massena, NY

#7 Nov 4, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I think that's a really wrong statement ... As I am a single mother an a nurse I work a full time job and a part time have three kids and my kids are on Medicaid because I can't afford ins .. So my name be on a list and not fairly I think if they caught screwing the system they should be .. But there are some honest people who née a little extra help!!!
Do they all have the same father??? Just curious
Good idea

Ardsley, NY

#8 Nov 4, 2012
As taxpayers we should know where our dollars are going and his includes people on assistance. Public ifficials have their salaries posted. Why not welfare? This is the best idea I have heard on this site
welfare is this

Massena, NY

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Good idea wrote:
As taxpayers we should know where our dollars are going and his includes people on assistance. Public ifficials have their salaries posted. Why not welfare? This is the best idea I have heard on this site
Why work?? welfare=Free food,free rent,free medical,dental,eyecare,plus all the free time to have sex with multiple people to reproduce to get a even bigger check. I have a good job and i dont even get all those benefits:(
concerned

Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 4, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Do they all have the same father??? Just curious
Yes they do and I was married before I had them.. He's the deadbeat and noone does anything .. And I'm supposed to be penalized because he won't help I've out one thru college on my own..
really

Auburn, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Relly? I work and let me tell you there are alot of people who work that are dishonest in some way or another. Who buck the system if they get a chance. Get real we are not in a police state.
duh

Massena, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Do they all have the same father??? Just curious
What a sick question to ask. What os wrong with you people? I have 2 kids by 2 different dads and no one penalizes me for BETTERING myself and my childrens' future? The 1st dad didnt want to grow up & my husband stepped up to the plate and is a wonderful father to them both. What kind of twisted asshat are you??!?
concerned

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 5, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>What a sick question to ask. What os wrong with you people? I have 2 kids by 2 different dads and no one penalizes me for BETTERING myself and my childrens' future? The 1st dad didnt want to grow up & my husband stepped up to the plate and is a wonderful father to them both. What kind of twisted asshat are you??!?
Thank you! I was too polite to write what I really wanted to lol!!!
BUTCH

Brasher Falls, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Spying on each other just to turn them in , Whats next a reward for turning in your neighbor for who knows what. Sounds like the govt. reeducation program is starting to work. Now to get the kids spying on their parents...
bums

Massena, NY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Me Again wrote:
How are we to know that Taxpayer isn't a pedophile or a stalker who would use this information for his own sickness and who made him judge even if he isn't. There are worse things than being poor. All you have to do is look at Taxpayer's and Good Idea's posts to know what they are.
well if even so,at least he isnt on welfare
LMAO

Massena, NY

#17 Nov 5, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
You're too stupid to realize WHY you are so stupid. You have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe we need a list for people like you.

The central banks and corporations like automakers are the biggest recipient of welfare. They are laughing too because the average American has NO CLUE about the reality of the economy and meanwhile you are all blaming each other like a bunch of short-sighted monkeys.

The Fed printed 7 trillion out of thin air in 2009 for the 5 banks, after we bailed them out with billions of our tax dollars. Never mention the billions wasted by fusion centers or trillions wasted on wars......or the billions to carmakers......I've never seen a town so brimming with misinformation.

And you idiots are worried about social services. How many of you crybabies would throw a fit if YOU were denied SSI or be put on a list because you lost your job.

Go after the abusers of the system....not those who need it. And get over your pathetic Jerry-Springer lives.

Leeches

Massena, NY

#18 Nov 6, 2012
The reservation is one big welfare list. Free everything for life.
food critic

Massena, NY

#19 Nov 6, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sick question to ask. What os wrong with you people? I have 2 kids by 2 different dads and no one penalizes me for BETTERING myself and my childrens' future? The 1st dad didnt want to grow up & my husband stepped up to the plate and is a wonderful father to them both. What kind of twisted asshat are you??!?
i wouldnt go around bragging about it lady
withholding information

Auburn, NY

#20 Nov 6, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to realize WHY you are so stupid. You have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe we need a list for people like you.
The central banks and corporations like automakers are the biggest recipient of welfare. They are laughing too because the average American has NO CLUE about the reality of the economy and meanwhile you are all blaming each other like a bunch of short-sighted monkeys.
The Fed printed 7 trillion out of thin air in 2009 for the 5 banks, after we bailed them out with billions of our tax dollars. Never mention the billions wasted by fusion centers or trillions wasted on wars......or the billions to carmakers......I've never seen a town so brimming with misinformation.
And you idiots are worried about social services. How many of you crybabies would throw a fit if YOU were denied SSI or be put on a list because you lost your job.
Go after the abusers of the system....not those who need it. And get over your pathetic Jerry-Springer lives.
What you are purposely failing to inform the public about is that most of that money has been paid back and some of the money given has made money for the government. They just sold a bunch of stock they had in one company they bailed out and made a tidy profit I forget which one it was. Why would you leave that very important information out, hidden agenda I suspect.
Creepie

United States

#21 Nov 6, 2012
BUTCH wrote:
Spying on each other just to turn them in , Whats next a reward for turning in your neighbor for who knows what. Sounds like the govt. reeducation program is starting to work. Now to get the kids spying on their parents...
Hmm. Reminds me of a book I read...Big Brother is watching...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's finances being investigated 1 hr Welfies 307
Town and Country Vet - Massena 4 hr Loser 9
Dave Johnson 4 hr joe 2
Lowering taxes 4 hr big gay al 5
Murder in Massena (Jul '09) 10 hr Jimmy 210
News Massena man turning former Sears store into a H... Mon Matty 5
NY Post article: "Dying towns like Massena" Sep 23 Bill 6

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance