Haunted House On Corner Of MILL Road ...

Haunted House On Corner Of MILL Road & Plumbrook?

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
love to know

Brasher Falls, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2010
Anyone know what's going on with that house? It's empty.
browner

Lake Placid, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2010
that house is jeff clarks
mhm

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2010
nobody lives there.
love to know

Brasher Falls, NY

#4 Apr 8, 2010
He still owns it? He usually has it rented out, I thought the last ones bought it, but looks like they moved out in a hurry, if you know what I mean, lol. Looks like there mabe were too many occupants living ther...alive and deceased. lol.
EMonroe71

Montgomery, AL

#5 Apr 8, 2010
That house I grew uo around. My grandparents lived on the otherside of the road. According to my father it is haunted by the origional owner (I forgot the old man's name) I used to play hockey on the brook with one of his sons when I was younger. I read about the house in one of the Northern NY Haunted House books.
shirley

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 12, 2010
boo
honey

Ilion, NY

#7 Apr 12, 2010
sweet ive always wanted to go into a haunted house im into the ghost deals :-) they dont scare me
wants to know

Ithaca, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2011
what kind of things have happened in the house?
Katz

Ithaca, NY

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Growling in the attic,things moved around,a black dog
ghost hunter

Ithaca, NY

#10 Dec 13, 2011
i like a house like that..its all in people's heads!
getreal

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Dec 13, 2011
Been in there many many times, all thru the house. Even the ATTIC!!! Nothing is there. That book is just a collection of stories that people tell. They can say anything they want...there were never any ghostbusters in any of those houses to prove them real hauntings....HELLO!!!
For Real

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2011
I lived in that house, years ago...Experienced a bat, a bird...BUT...NO Ghosts...It was a comfortable house to live in...Let the ghost rumors on that house go! For the love of God!
LOL

Syracuse, NY

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Anyone who lives there lives believing in ghosts and orbs and all that BS is certifiably nuts!!!!!
questions

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2011
is that the one with the boards over the doors? i have driven by there alot and always wondered what was going on with it. is it for sale or is it getting rented out? what school is it does anyone know?
Stay away

Ithaca, NY

#15 Dec 14, 2011
The house has been repossessed by the bank, not sure what one. The tax collector in norfolk would know, and it could probably be purchased cheap. Thats how we got our house and only pd $12k and even with the work it needed still only have $40k into it
i lived there

Madrid, NY

#16 Feb 3, 2012
i dont care whos been in this house i lived there an d i never believed in ghosts when i lived there idk what it is but its something....i lived there for 3 years and i saw and heard some shit
Have my own haunted house

Little Valley, NY

#17 Feb 4, 2012
I have never been in there, But do know a girl who lived there quite a few years ago. Yes it is haunted, For those who believe, If you don't believe then you don't it doesnt mean other people are nuts. If someone/something pulled you out of bed in the middle of the night you would believe too. Ghosts are everywhere, If you don't believe you will never see one, Even if you do believe you may never see one but it doesnt mean they do not exist. But yeah that house def haunted along with quite a few others in the area
Curious

Ithaca, NY

#18 Feb 4, 2012
Is that the house that the White family use to live in.They had quite a few kids.John,Eva and a bunch more.
hunter101

Liverpool, NY

#19 Mar 7, 2013
it is haunted me and some friends went there and got some activity
Not so

Massena, NY

#20 Mar 7, 2013
No it isn't the whites house. And no it is NOT haunted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do adult children treat their parents like ... (Jan '12) 4 min scott the weiner 158
Nana's Kitchen 2 hr scott the weiner 14
speeding ticket 3 hr interesting 2
Opening a club in massena (Nov '16) 11 hr luscious 21
Radio stations suck around here 11 hr luscious 3
alcoa to cease all operations in 2018 (Aug '13) Mon Gramone 159
Motorcycle accident Jun 25 Lady 3

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages