Massena woman charged with falsely cl...

Massena woman charged with falsely claiming food stamp benefits

There are 48 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Apr 16, 2014, titled Massena woman charged with falsely claiming food stamp benefits. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

The St. Lawrence County Sheriff's Department charged Crystal L. Durocher, 42, of 20 Boynton St., Massena, with fourth-degree welfare fraud and first-degree offering a false instrument for filing following an investigation by the St. Lawrence County Department of Social Services Investigations Unit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Auburn, NY

#1 Apr 16, 2014
Same names over and over again.
harold

Massena, NY

#4 Apr 16, 2014
The dirt bag needs a good long stay in jail
Huh

Brasher Falls, NY

#5 Apr 16, 2014
harold wrote:
The dirt bag needs a good long stay in jail
yup!
for rent

Massena, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2014
Looks like she wont be stealing any benfits anylonger...........whats she going to to earn money.......LMFAO
Blah Blah

Massena, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2014
OK, this person committed a crime, and got caught. That is good. I hope she learns the lesson and becomes a better person. I hope that ANYONE who commits a crime against a just law becomes a better person. But how can anyone ever change for the good with neighbors like you losers? You are all like pigs rolling around in muck and filth.

Don't you people ever worry about your own pathetic lives? I mean, isn't there more to life than reveling in other people's misdeeds or misfortunes? Get a life!
pathetic

Auburn, NY

#8 Apr 16, 2014
Love how you people are so quick to judge ever heard of innocent till proven guilty wow get a life low life's you probably sit home and collect welfare Lmao, food stamps isn't welfare its meant to help some people work and just get by so go judge someone else losers.
eyesonthem

Massena, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2014
pathetic wrote:
Love how you people are so quick to judge ever heard of innocent till proven guilty wow get a life low life's you probably sit home and collect welfare Lmao, food stamps isn't welfare its meant to help some people work and just get by so go judge someone else losers.
drug dealing was slow she needed some help to get by
drugs r bad

Massena, NY

#12 Apr 16, 2014
eyesonthem wrote:
<quoted text> drug dealing was slow she needed some help to get by
ust a matter of tikme til shes arrested for selling drugs
fishy

Massena, NY

#14 Apr 16, 2014
loser wrote:
She is a wicked loser. She sells drugs she's being watched. She's never worked a day in her life. True definition of a waste of tax payer money. She also needs to shower. She smells like rotten fish.
I did notice a fish odor when I seen her in walmart one night PHEW!!!!
tramp n thieves

Massena, NY

#15 Apr 16, 2014
Blah Blah wrote:
OK, this person committed a crime, and got caught. That is good. I hope she learns the lesson and becomes a better person. I hope that ANYONE who commits a crime against a just law becomes a better person. But how can anyone ever change for the good with neighbors like you losers? You are all like pigs rolling around in muck and filth.
Don't you people ever worry about your own pathetic lives? I mean, isn't there more to life than reveling in other people's misdeeds or misfortunes? Get a life!
She needs to be in a jail cell with a butch lesbian for about 6 months.that should teach her a good lesson
back in the old days

Massena, NY

#16 Apr 16, 2014
crystal the thief wrote:
<quoted text> The pig has been ripping off the system for years,just like the rest of her family has!!!!!
Her mother is the infamous ruthie rafter from the diamond horseshoe back in the 70s sure some of the oldtimers on here will remember her. she was well built back in the day WOW
pickey

Massena, NY

#17 Apr 16, 2014
loser wrote:
She is a wicked loser. She sells drugs she's being watched. She's never worked a day in her life. True definition of a waste of tax payer money. She also needs to shower. She smells like rotten fish.
Im sure law enforcement is well aware of her drug selling.Im sure this is just the beginning of her legal troubles.
hahahahahaha

Massena, NY

#18 Apr 16, 2014
This is Karma at its' best. I guess that welfare fraud hotline is working! You'd think she could make enough money with the drug business to not need the food stamps...must not have been very good at it. Jail is a good place for her. I am sure the welfare fraud unit has more coming. Yay!
babyblu

Massena, NY

#19 Apr 16, 2014
hmmm wrote:
She should get arrested for dealing drugs too the scumbag.
wat kinda stuff she dealin
lie lies

Clockville, NY

#20 Apr 16, 2014
She isn't dealing anything. She is a wonderful person who has a heart of gold. Would do anything for anyone.
Fools

United States

#21 Apr 16, 2014
She won't get arrested for drugs....she deals to some law enforcement
pathetic

Clockville, NY

#22 Apr 16, 2014
Your right, crystal is an awesome woman always gets used an abused she don't deserve any of this slander. She will come out on top of this. Great girl. I have her back.
druggie

Massena, NY

#23 Apr 16, 2014
lie lies wrote:
She isn't dealing anything. She is a wonderful person who has a heart of gold. Would do anything for anyone.
Lloyd has been wheres shes living on Boynton street plenty of times,
harold

Massena, NY

#24 Apr 16, 2014
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text> Harold your a scrum bag looser I know who u are
whoopee do. At least im not a welfare thief. lol whats she going to do now for money.sell illegal substances and stolen good on line???
That figures

New York, NY

#25 Apr 16, 2014
druggie wrote:
<quoted text> Lloyd has been wheres shes living on Boynton street plenty of times,
so was your mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owner 22 hr Bad boys 5
So we can all at least agree one thing right? Mon Socket is bad 20
ogdensburg meth labs moving Dec 9 Wally 2
Store closings Dec 7 Nosey is as nosey... 55
News Seven sentenced in the first of two days of Ope... Dec 3 Drug Dealer 7
corruption (Dec '11) Dec 2 Peter hope 15
News Hannaford officials announce closure of Massena... Dec 1 Meat Man 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance