slippery

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2010
she sends naked pics to people on thier cell phones.u dont got it honey so dont flaunt it
you know it

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 12, 2010
send the pics to the child molesters as punishment word.
hahhaaa

Long Eddy, NY

#3 Feb 15, 2010
she is a skank... lets childmolesters in her home with her children.... those kids should be taken away from her for good.... she doesnt love them! poor kids what they must go through.
cateyes

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 15, 2010
oh hahhaaa why dont you tell everyone who you really are bitch yuo call me a skank you nasty bitch you are the skank there kerry walkins
cateyes

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 15, 2010
i am not you kerry walkin yeah she goes by hahhaa on her that is one of her name i dont let child molesters around my kids
slippery

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 15, 2010
cateyes wrote:
i am not you kerry walkin yeah she goes by hahhaa on her that is one of her name i dont let child molesters around my kids
ha ha this is funny kerry n lisa are two pill poppin skanks fighting over who is worse on here. oh btw there is a difference between a sex offender and a child sex offender. but niether of u realize that cause u both are to busy selling poppin and trading ur men.
slippery

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 15, 2010
cateyes wrote:
oh hahhaaa why dont you tell everyone who you really are bitch yuo call me a skank you nasty bitch you are the skank there kerry walkins
ive seen text few months ago to a guy ur a pill poppin waste of oxygen. then again pills are a step up from the meth you used to do.
slippery

Syracuse, NY

#8 Feb 15, 2010
hahhaaa wrote:
she is a skank... lets childmolesters in her home with her children.... those kids should be taken away from her for good.... she doesnt love them! poor kids what they must go through.
have u stuffed any diapers bags lately?
Positive Change

Cohoes, NY

#9 Feb 16, 2010
The Lisa Deshane I know is a very deep, warm, vivacious, caring and loving person. I have to admit, most of her friends are a negative influence on her. She has plenty of time in life to make changes. Iím sure inside she regrets a lot of the mistakes she made. Iím sure weíve all done things that were not proud of. Some of us more than others have done wrong. I see everyone tearing down Lisa because itís easier than helping someone make positive changes. Like Frederick Douglas once said,Ē Without Struggle there is no progressĒ. Last time I was up in the North Country not many jobs are available. Most of the ones available do not pay decent wages for someone trying to raise a family such as service providing jobs. Itís sad; a lot of individuals up in the North Country go to the bars on Fridays and Saturdays and say itís a good time. However, most of us know negative influences primarily are at bars because they are experiencing problems in life and need to drink etc. Iím fortunate because I live in a city where opportunities are available. Why does society always blast single women with children? Why canít we blast the fathers who donít do their part in raising a child? I look at single women with children as the true heroes of society. Honestly, Lisa just couldnít find a decent man that would treat her and her kids with respect. In society if a woman has a lot of relationships she is looked down but if a man does it he is a stud. I am a friend of Lisaís and will continue to be there to help. Before you blast me I did serve my country for 5 yrs and working towards my Masterís Degree. If everyone in the world landed a helping hand we would be much better off. Kerry was one of the biggest negative influences in Lisaís life. I exposed Kerry for what she was and it took Lisa a while to see the light but she did and thatís the important part. Iím rooting for Lisa, she has made a lot of positive changes since weíve been friends and hope she continues. Iím proud of you Lisa. To all the haters, name the last time you helped someone and was there when a person was going through troubled times. A lot of what happens in society such as crime etc can be traced to social-economic conditions.
lulu

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Feb 18, 2010
Positive Change wrote:
The Lisa Deshane I know is a very deep, warm, vivacious, caring and loving person. I have to admit, most of her friends are a negative influence on her. She has plenty of time in life to make changes. Iím sure inside she regrets a lot of the mistakes she made. Iím sure weíve all done things that were not proud of. Some of us more than others have done wrong. I see everyone tearing down Lisa because itís easier than helping someone make positive changes. Like Frederick Douglas once said,Ē Without Struggle there is no progressĒ. Last time I was up in the North Country not many jobs are available. Most of the ones available do not pay decent wages for someone trying to raise a family such as service providing jobs. Itís sad; a lot of individuals up in the North Country go to the bars on Fridays and Saturdays and say itís a good time. However, most of us know negative influences primarily are at bars because they are experiencing problems in life and need to drink etc. Iím fortunate because I live in a city where opportunities are available. Why does society always blast single women with children? Why canít we blast the fathers who donít do their part in raising a child? I look at single women with children as the true heroes of society. Honestly, Lisa just couldnít find a decent man that would treat her and her kids with respect. In society if a woman has a lot of relationships she is looked down but if a man does it he is a stud. I am a friend of Lisaís and will continue to be there to help. Before you blast me I did serve my country for 5 yrs and working towards my Masterís Degree. If everyone in the world landed a helping hand we would be much better off. Kerry was one of the biggest negative influences in Lisaís life. I exposed Kerry for what she was and it took Lisa a while to see the light but she did and thatís the important part. Iím rooting for Lisa, she has made a lot of positive changes since weíve been friends and hope she continues. Iím proud of you Lisa. To all the haters, name the last time you helped someone and was there when a person was going through troubled times. A lot of what happens in society such as crime etc can be traced to social-economic conditions.
pretty bad when pills are mentioned peple sing her name id be real proud
mother of 1

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2010
lisas got a lil black book of all the men shes slept will i call that a tramp surisenely she can count that high
ewww

Syracuse, NY

#12 Feb 21, 2010
I hope she's telling them she has herpes b4 she rapes them and yes I said rape because no person in there right mind would screw her. I heard she had to rape a poor handicap guy onetime that's sad. and it's against the law not to tell someone you have something like that herpes,aids, anything that you cannot get rid of or that is life threatening . she needs to keep her legs closed and stay out of the bars and selling pills and worry about her kids.
monkey

Syracuse, NY

#13 Feb 22, 2010
well atleast people see kerry with her kids you never see lisa with hers why is that because she is always pounding them off on people so get dont have to deal with them but she loves the money she get from the state for them kids can you say dirty little pig o wait i mean BIG lol
slippery

Long Eddy, NY

#14 Feb 22, 2010
monkey wrote:
well atleast people see kerry with her kids you never see lisa with hers why is that because she is always pounding them off on people so get dont have to deal with them but she loves the money she get from the state for them kids can you say dirty little pig o wait i mean BIG lol
yeah ppl see kerry with her kids swearing at them and getting her girl to steal for her.
lisa

Syracuse, NY

#15 Feb 23, 2010
for all you f...er running your mouth about me i am with my kids and for another thing i dont got a black book and third i got prove i dont got shit so keep running your mouth if anyone of you mother f...er think you are so big and bad on here runiin your mouth come to my face and say it i dont do pills never have and never will and for meth that is a laugh because i never did it i take care of my kids i dont need other people taking care of them and for the person saying that i rape guys honey i dont got to rape anyone ty so why dont all you mother f...er stop hatein so much on me go out and get a real life . the people that is talking shit about me must be some lonely mother f...er that dont have anything better to do with your life grow up people your not 2 anymore act your age not your shoe size
u liar

Long Eddy, NY

#16 Feb 23, 2010
lisa wrote:
for all you f...er running your mouth about me i am with my kids and for another thing i dont got a black book and third i got prove i dont got shit so keep running your mouth if anyone of you mother f...er think you are so big and bad on here runiin your mouth come to my face and say it i dont do pills never have and never will and for meth that is a laugh because i never did it i take care of my kids i dont need other people taking care of them and for the person saying that i rape guys honey i dont got to rape anyone ty so why dont all you mother f...er stop hatein so much on me go out and get a real life . the people that is talking shit about me must be some lonely mother f...er that dont have anything better to do with your life grow up people your not 2 anymore act your age not your shoe size
about the pills u are a freakin liar last spring i seen the text u sent a guy about pills. i m pretty sure my eyes dont lie. you used to send all these stupid pathetic sexual cartoons too till he changed his number. did u give up on getting trammies lisa?
pink_sparrow

Bethesda, MD

#17 Feb 23, 2010
Lisa,I don't think people know what they are talking about.. i know you very well and i have never seen a black book or even hurd of you having one. people are just starting shit cause they have nothing better to do in there boring lives..i know for a fact you don't pop pills or do other drugs.i have known you for about a year now and never once seen you do anything like that.. as far as the kids go there being well taken care of rather there with you or there dads there being taken care of.. Lisa is a wonderful mom,and friend.. so if you wanna run your mouth Kerry Walkins go right ahead i will find out where you live and you better watch out bitch cause i get you i promise you that..
mother of 1

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2010
lisa wrote:
for all you f...er running your mouth about me i am with my kids and for another thing i dont got a black book and third i got prove i dont got shit so keep running your mouth if anyone of you mother f...er think you are so big and bad on here runiin your mouth come to my face and say it i dont do pills never have and never will and for meth that is a laugh because i never did it i take care of my kids i dont need other people taking care of them and for the person saying that i rape guys honey i dont got to rape anyone ty so why dont all you mother f...er stop hatein so much on me go out and get a real life . the people that is talking shit about me must be some lonely mother f...er that dont have anything better to do with your life grow up people your not 2 anymore act your age not your shoe size
lisa lisa lisa ive fer one seen your lil black book and can name at least 10 people off that list and know some of them men and women.. i should start calling them and letting them know about you having stds and how can you have 4 kids living in a 2 bedroom house along with some quest you hav staying there. IF YOU WANT HERPES GO TO 14 GRINNEL AVE
Lisa is Living a Lie

Troy, NY

#20 Mar 7, 2010
I now see what everyone is saying and seen her actions firsthand. I appreciate everybodyís posts. I try to form my own opinions, however, based on her actions and the way she played and manipulated me it's all fits into place! She lied but I found out the truth. I'm just happy I didn't waste a lot of time. Its ironic the man she is with now is playing her bad and I donít believe what she says about her past, itís all fabricated. Iím moving on with my life but had to post to help warn others.
lol

Rome, NY

#21 Mar 11, 2010
the youngest daughter is always with lisas sister sha' and the youngest boy is always with gary and caroline lisa is too worried about drinking and druggin than her kids. the two oldest live with thier grandmother and lisa barely even raised them she had her niece raise them so she could party and screw any guy that came along. 1-2 days after her oldest daughter got home from the hospital after being born she called her niece and said "come get your daughter she wont stop crying" she always had some fucked up excuse to not have her kids. lisa only wants the money not the kids. she told her sister if it wasnt for the money dhe recieves for the youngest girl that she would let her adopt her but that would meen she would loose her money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump to save Alcoa 3 hr Trump sucks at NR... 57
News Massena village trustees discussing fox issue d... 5 hr MAGA 1
News Operation: Boots on the Ground raises $1,904.15... 6 hr bitches gonna bitch 3
News Massena man charged with unlawful manufacture o... Jun 17 curious 3
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with NY state to gi... Jun 15 joan 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) Jun 10 Forrest 621
One Word Game (Jun '10) Jun 9 Forrest 79

Massena Jobs

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages