school board elections

school board elections

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i think

Ithaca, NY

#1 May 8, 2012
spread the word....if greg fregoe is voted out, things could change for the better....and this comes from people that know what is happening behind the scenes....vote for an educated person who knows educational law and who will do what is best for the people of massena...not the dictator roger....who by the way could be out soon if the board is changed!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT

White Plains, NY

#2 May 8, 2012
Sure lets vote in all of the teachers spouses, which will fix EVERYTHING....
RIGHT...
Smiles

Lake Placid, NY

#3 May 8, 2012
Really? Educated? Ok now..... Behind the scenes?? Sounds interesting. Smile...
i think wrote:
spread the word....if greg fregoe is voted out, things could change for the better....and this comes from people that know what is happening behind the scenes....vote for an educated person who knows educational law and who will do what is best for the people of massena...not the dictator roger....who by the way could be out soon if the board is changed!!!!!!!!!!
vote vote vote

Tupper Lake, NY

#4 May 8, 2012
This changes things up a bit for the voters of Massena Central School District. The administration refuses to participate in the public forum - Fregoe who has his nose stuck up Rogers and Mathews butt and who is NOT impartial refuses to participate - Eva Waters who is pro-Clough also refuses to participate. Since we know where both sides loyalty lies, then everyone should participate.
Why vote for someone or support an administration that is anti-community and refuses to participate?
The tax payers of Massena deserve to here from them all, especially in these trying times.
Correction

Potsdam, NY

#5 May 8, 2012
If you read the article in the Courier Observer carefully today you will note that the reason these two candidates are declining to participate in this MFT (teachers' union) sponsored debate is because of concerns of it not being neutral. There is a concern for nonconsideration of the public and other employees of the district. Read the article if you have not.
vote vote vote wrote:
This changes things up a bit for the voters of Massena Central School District. The administration refuses to participate in the public forum - Fregoe who has his nose stuck up Rogers and Mathews butt and who is NOT impartial refuses to participate - Eva Waters who is pro-Clough also refuses to participate. Since we know where both sides loyalty lies, then everyone should participate.
Why vote for someone or support an administration that is anti-community and refuses to participate?
The tax payers of Massena deserve to here from them all, especially in these trying times.
Wise move

Watertown, NY

#6 May 8, 2012
I think it is a wise move for Greg and Eva to opt out of participating. The MFT sponsored debate is a joke. A union sponsoring a political debate?; think about it. Would Romney participate in a debate sponsored by the AFL-CIO? Perhaps if it were a true community sponsored debate, they may have considered. The MFT is a disgrace and although they may have the press on their side for the moment , the community at large has more supporters of Fregoe than they realize. It will not be a de-bate but a de-bashing as they have been doing for months. Maybe they will have Cindy Yager as moderator? That would complete the farce.
Whatever dude

Albany, NY

#7 May 8, 2012
Wise move wrote:
I think it is a wise move for Greg and Eva to opt out of participating. The MFT sponsored debate is a joke. A union sponsoring a political debate?; think about it. Would Romney participate in a debate sponsored by the AFL-CIO? Perhaps if it were a true community sponsored debate, they may have considered. The MFT is a disgrace and although they may have the press on their side for the moment , the community at large has more supporters of Fregoe than they realize. It will not be a de-bate but a de-bashing as they have been doing for months. Maybe they will have Cindy Yager as moderator? That would complete the farce.
The attendance of the debate is not limited to MFT members. It is open to the public. MFT only organized the debate to allow for the entire public to hear the actual positions of the candidates. Fregoe does not want to tell the audience that all is well in Massena. He will get booed out of the county! Bottom line: a vote for Fregoe is a vote for business as usual with Clough at the helm.
Unreal

Massena, NY

#8 May 8, 2012
Correction wrote:
If you read the article in the Courier Observer carefully today you will note that the reason these two candidates are declining to participate in this MFT (teachers' union) sponsored debate is because of concerns of it not being neutral. There is a concern for nonconsideration of the public and other employees of the district. Read the article if you have not. <quoted text>
I agree, This is sponsored by the MFT. I'm sure they did'nt give the questions to there union brother's,and sister's. Wake up Massena. I honestly thought people were smarter then this. Vote for Fregoe,and Waters. Voting for anyone else is giving the teachers a blank check. See how high taxes go then.
Whatever dude

Albany, NY

#9 May 8, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, This is sponsored by the MFT. I'm sure they did'nt give the questions to there union brother's,and sister's. Wake up Massena. I honestly thought people were smarter then this. Vote for Fregoe,and Waters. Voting for anyone else is giving the teachers a blank check. See how high taxes go then.
Taxes only increase if the voters vote for it, nice try dude. There is nothing from stopping the tax payers from asking a question at this debate. I have not heard one candidate state they want to increase taxes...and I've been watching this in great detail. If they say that, then you've got a point. However, you're just blowing smoke to keep your boy as superintendent. Scare tactics are the tactic of choice by those who do not have a platform of their own to run on. What is Fregoe running on...he's improved the atmosphere? Can't do that, so try and go negative. Seen this movie before. I want to know if he believes MCSD has a negative atmosphere, why he believes it does or does not, and what he proposes to do to fix it. It's a sad state of affairs.
Not well informed

Frisco, TX

#10 May 8, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, This is sponsored by the MFT. I'm sure they did'nt give the questions to there union brother's,and sister's. Wake up Massena. I honestly thought people were smarter then this. Vote for Fregoe,and Waters. Voting for anyone else is giving the teachers a blank check. See how high taxes go then.
Hey teacher hater, the public is invited to the forum. They were to last year's as well. The reason Fregoe and Waters backed out is because they think everything is great at the school, which it obviously is not. Wake up!!! I was looking forward to the 5 of them debating. Now Fregoe and Waters (Massena's newest tag team.........they do look cute together) look like the cowards thy are!!!
wondering

United States

#11 May 8, 2012
Did Roger tell Fregoe not to attend?
moles

Lake Placid, NY

#12 May 8, 2012
wondering wrote:
Did Roger tell Fregoe not to attend?
don't worry roger will have his moles there and more lawyer letters will probably be sent out next week however you feel about the situation this is the bottom line if greg fregoe is voted out and halladay is voted to stay that gives the anti clough faction the majority when it come to renewing clough's contract we know the 3 that received lawyer letters aren't going to support extending his contract so if you want clough out vote greg fregoe out and halladay back in if you are pro clough then vote halladay out and greg fregoe back in and then you will have the majority come time to extend his contract what really matters is that PEOPLE GET OUT AND VOTE AND MAKE THEIR VOICES HEARD

LET'S ALL [PRO CLOUGH AND ANTI CLOUGH] MAKE THIS A HISTORIC TURN OUT FOR THIS VOTE
wondering

United States

#13 May 8, 2012
moles wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry roger will have his moles there and more lawyer letters will probably be sent out next week however you feel about the situation this is the bottom line if greg fregoe is voted out and halladay is voted to stay that gives the anti clough faction the majority when it come to renewing clough's contract we know the 3 that received lawyer letters aren't going to support extending his contract so if you want clough out vote greg fregoe out and halladay back in if you are pro clough then vote halladay out and greg fregoe back in and then you will have the majority come time to extend his contract what really matters is that PEOPLE GET OUT AND VOTE AND MAKE THEIR VOICES HEARD
LET'S ALL [PRO CLOUGH AND ANTI CLOUGH] MAKE THIS A HISTORIC TURN OUT FOR THIS VOTE
Seems to me that Halliday is at a disadvantage due to the fact that she will be competing for
votes with two other anti clough candidates.
moles

Lake Placid, NY

#14 May 8, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that Halliday is at a disadvantage due to the fact that she will be competing for
votes with two other anti clough candidates.
as long as both seats are filled with anti clough canidates then the majority is anti clough and clough does not get a contract extension and if the majority of people want clough out then they better get out and vote for it instead of just complaining
Public forum

Watertown, NY

#15 May 8, 2012
vote vote vote wrote:
This changes things up a bit for the voters of Massena Central School District. The administration refuses to participate in the public forum - Fregoe who has his nose stuck up Rogers and Mathews butt and who is NOT impartial refuses to participate - Eva Waters who is pro-Clough also refuses to participate. Since we know where both sides loyalty lies, then everyone should participate.
Why vote for someone or support an administration that is anti-community and refuses to participate?
The tax payers of Massena deserve to here from them all, especially in these trying times.
Sounds like a private forum by the MFT union. Public would be in Town Hall by media officials. This is another union MFT to whine more.Makes Massena look very appealing?
Not well informed

Frisco, TX

#16 May 8, 2012
Public forum wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a private forum by the MFT union. Public would be in Town Hall by media officials. This is another union MFT to whine more.Makes Massena look very appealing?
Everyone is invited, I am quite sure the media will be there. You know what is not very appealing in Massena..........The leadership of Roger Clough and the current school board!
Vote Waters and Fregoe

Watertown, NY

#17 May 8, 2012
RIGHT wrote:
Sure lets vote in all of the teachers spouses, which will fix EVERYTHING....
RIGHT...
Nailed it!
VOTE

Lake Placid, NY

#18 May 8, 2012
Public forum wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a private forum by the MFT union. Public would be in Town Hall by media officials. This is another union MFT to whine more.Makes Massena look very appealing?
if this is what you think then GET OUT AND VOTE TUESDAY MAY 15TH AT THE SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER if you don't vote then don't complain if you feel the opposite of this poster THEN GET OUT AND VOTE TUESDAY MAY 15TH AT THE SENIOR CITIZEN CENTER if you don't VOTE then don't COMPLAIN

LET'S MAKE THIS A HISTORIC TURN OUT FOR THIS VOTE
Reality

Syracuse, NY

#19 May 8, 2012
Where is anyone else taking the iniatie to host a debate? If you are so against the union doing it, give us some ideas. If we are going to hire a neutral party to sponsor it, wo pays. Who would do it for free, have your asked them? If you have a problem with how it is being done, be part of the solution, not just a whiner.
VOTE

Lake Placid, NY

#20 May 8, 2012
VOTES SPEAK VOLUMES conplaints say nothing

LET'S MAKE THIS A HISTORIC TURN OUT FOR THIS VOTE

EITHER WAY LET'S TELL THIS ADMINISTRATION HOW WE FEEL - THUMBS UP OR THUMBS DOWN

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tattoo Artists 1 hr Vet 10
AW poor babies cant stand the truth 4 hr Local 10
Trump's finances being investigated 5 hr Duh 39
Should Transgenders be able to serve in the mil... 8 hr Triton 90
health insutance Tue You are an idiot 13
Need a Dog Groomer Tue ride again 10
News 1973 Massena Central High School graduate offer... Mon Native owned 12

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages