First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ralphs Mom

Ithaca, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Hi,I am Ralphys' Mom.Ralphy is being a bad boy today so I apologize to anyone he has bothered.Please just ignore him he aint all there if you get my drift.

I was wondering if anyone knows when trimms' trial starts.
who cares

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Does it matter when it does? no, all it will do is cause a bunch of drama crap on here like before, just let it go, things will happen when it happens not to start a bunch of smack on here

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2012
Grand Jury indicted him so there must be enough evidence to take it to trial.
guilty

Ithaca, NY

#4 Feb 23, 2012
no trial, he's guilty
Really

Ithaca, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2012
who cares wrote:
Does it matter when it does? no, all it will do is cause a bunch of drama crap on here like before, just let it go, things will happen when it happens not to start a bunch of smack on here
Oh please there are a lot of unnecessary threads on this site that have nothing to do with real news.Trimm is accused of murdering a young man.
http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
He is also a known sex offender.
I don't come on this site for drama but it sure sounds like you do.Sorry honey but it's not your place to decide what gets talked about on this site.
Devils Advocate

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 23, 2012
who cares wrote:
Smack? Who are you fooling? Nobody except yourself. Ease up on the denial and get a grip on reality for christ's sake. Dustin is a menace to society and will get what is coming to him. His sentence will be nothing compared to how he will be treated by inmates once they find out what he is all about. Karma will be his guardian.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 23, 2012
Guilty.
mary

Camillus, NY

#9 Feb 24, 2012
Finally there is justice. The pervert has been molesting boys for 25 years. He is like Charlie Manson, he had his gang of boys all brain washed into thinking he was some kind of god. His days of terror are over. Hope he lives a long, long time in prison.
Roxanne

Weehawken, NJ

#11 Feb 27, 2012
lets me tell you something my son nick is with me and you dont know what you are talking about I dont do drugs and if you dont know anything about what went on then keep your mouth shut un like you I have a life and its not getting on here and making false rumorsand if you know so much about whats going on then im assuming you know more and you did nothing to confront Dustin!!!
Sick of idiots wrote:
<quoted text>I agree he will be made a bitch in prison.Inmates and animals have more balls then jason's family and friends.They did nothing but cyberbully Dustin when they knew who killed jason.Roxanne just wined poor me while her other son nic continued to bend over in secluded spots for Dustin.She was afraid her lifestyle of drug dealing would come out first so she waited over twenty days till she reported him missing.Then when all the rumors came out, she never confronted Dustin.She did nothing but put her tail between her legs and typed poor,poor me on topix.Can we say attention seeker.She is so pathetic.She needs to be so ashamed that she failed as a mother and can never make it up to him.She even said on the news that she knew it was Dustin the whole year and a half.Then she did nothing.Now I am NOT a big heather McConnell fan,but I seen her slice people with glass that looked at her daughter sideways.I know she has drug her husband with sleeping pills to get him to stop yelling at their son.I'm a big man,but I babysit her kids,and I was afraid to even raise my voice at her kids when they were screaming at each other.The wings better hope Dustin gets found guilty,cause they will look stupid with them all talking big and bad when they know they are going to do nothing but seek attention complaint poor me.Oh I forgot rapist Peter hill sliced a pool liner,he showed that pool liner a lesson.I bet the pool liner won't mess with him again.Wasn't that a seven hundred dollar out of his pocket lesson.So even the pool liner beat his ass.
Sick of idiots

Syracuse, NY

#12 Feb 27, 2012
I know a lot about you Roxanne,and your son's nick ventures to with Dustin.Yes I know Dustin payed in hundreds dollar bills for nic to be delivered to him.Nic called begging people to take him to see Dustin.I know you were told to stay off topix or you are going to destroy any chance of a conviction against Dustin.You were told that by the police,yet why do you still talk sh:t on here.Do you want Dustin to go free so you can continue financially profiting on your sons murder.I don't have kids,so I had no reason to go after Dustin.I can tell you if I was murdered,and the murderer was prancing around my mother and father would of handled the situation.You cried and wined while Dustin was bending over your other son.You should be ashamed.Do you know Nicole was still in diapers while Dustin's attorney was practicing law?Do you remember OJ?Dont get me wrong.What happened to Jason is horrible.,but I think you are a horrible mother too.You give your son's name and memory a horrible memory.
Sick of idiots

Syracuse, NY

#13 Feb 27, 2012
Just to let you know Nicole is the name of the District attorney.
Roxanne

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2012
Well you know nothing about me or my family and as you can see I am using my real name so what r u so scared of.I am a good mother and if you had children and this happened to you I would probally be saying shit to you if I knew they were true and not just rumors so if you know me so well tell me more
Sick of idiots wrote:
I know a lot about you Roxanne,and your son's nick ventures to with Dustin.Yes I know Dustin payed in hundreds dollar bills for nic to be delivered to him.Nic called begging people to take him to see Dustin.I know you were told to stay off topix or you are going to destroy any chance of a conviction against Dustin.You were told that by the police,yet why do you still talk sh:t on here.Do you want Dustin to go free so you can continue financially profiting on your sons murder.I don't have kids,so I had no reason to go after Dustin.I can tell you if I was murdered,and the murderer was prancing around my mother and father would of handled the situation.You cried and wined while Dustin was bending over your other son.You should be ashamed.Do you know Nicole was still in diapers while Dustin's attorney was practicing law?Do you remember OJ?Dont get me wrong.What happened to Jason is horrible.,but I think you are a horrible mother too.You give your son's name and memory a horrible memory.
WoW

Potsdam, NY

#15 Feb 28, 2012
Sick of idiots wrote:
Omg!!!!!! People must love drama! Roxanne is a good mother! She gave ever gave up on her kids.
There was a lot of people that thought she was crazy when this all happen at first with her son missing! But there was a few people that was behind her 100%.
People need to grow up! Let this family move on!!!!
Roxanne

Brockton, MA

#17 Feb 29, 2012
I never gave up on my kids and as you can see . So if you have something to say to me then do it face to face since you only say things on computer and you are the one hiding behind behind it so big mouth put up or shut up
Lydia wrote:
<quoted text>Your right,you wrote it. She gave up on her kids.My daughter faked cries better then her crocodile tears she faked in front of the camera's.Sick of idiots is right.She is a coward,and pathetic mother
Get Over Yourself

Liverpool, NY

#21 Feb 29, 2012
You have got to be kidding me. I've never heard anything more stupid than these posts. First off, Roxy does not do or sell drugs. Fact. Secondly, her husband is a very good supportive husband. Fact. Thirdly, Roxy is absolutely devastated because of what happened to Jason. But if she were to do anything to Dustin or approach him about it then it would jeopardize her four other children. I've been around that family for the last two years and I KNOW what's going on. Her son is murdered and all you people can talk about is how bad of a mom she is? Really? And you're cowardly enough to not post your real names? You all need to leave her alone and let her grieve. Stop bashing her into the ground. She loves her kids more than anything in the world. Everything you people are saying are rumors, or opinions. Why don't you go live your own lives and let her live hers. Pathetic..
Gdhuk

Ithaca, NY

#23 Feb 29, 2012
I thought this thread was meant to be about Dustin Trimm's trial not Jason's mother??? And Roxanne why do you insist on feeding in to what they are saying. You are a grown woman acting like a child by telling them to come say it to your face! What are you going to do? Fist fight with them? Come on now, a young kid was murdered and this is what's important to you all?! Pathetic but that's just my opinion
Roxanne

Brockton, MA

#24 Mar 1, 2012
oh excuse me but I only have 2 sons JASON And NIck so get your facts straight. Albert is Tammys son. Just to let you know when you get all your facts straight and you can speak the truth then maybe someone will listen
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>She was faking.Roxanne didn't want to get in trouble? Oh my god,that's pathetic.Her whole family is pathetic.She didn't go after Dustin cause she relished in the attention,and is a coward.I said she deals drugs not does them.Big difference.Dealing drugs is a lot worse.There is a problem with Roxanne's parenting skills when all three boys nic,Jason and Albert are beeing bent over by pervert pedophile Dustin.
head hunter

Syracuse, NY

#25 Mar 1, 2012
Gdhuk wrote:
I thought this thread was meant to be about Dustin Trimm's trial not Jason's mother??? And Roxanne why do you insist on feeding in to what they are saying. You are a grown woman acting like a child by telling them to come say it to your face! What are you going to do? Fist fight with them? Come on now, a young kid was murdered and this is what's important to you all?! Pathetic but that's just my opinion
put ur self in her shoes and see how far u can walk in them.;
pathetic

Wilbraham, MA

#26 Mar 1, 2012
head hunter wrote:
<quoted text> put ur self in her shoes and see how far u can walk in them.;
Walk right to the crack shack in her shoes...
FAMILY

United States

#28 Mar 1, 2012
WHO EVER WROTE THIS """There is a problem with Roxanne's parenting skills when all three boys nic,Jason and Albert are beeing bent over by pervert pedophile Dustin.""" ".....you need to learn who the fucks kids ur talking about!!!!! Jason and Nick are Roxannes kids, ALBERT IS NOT! what is it that you know about this situation?? you know so much about Roxannes parenting skills but you know nothing about who her kids are!!! you people are a fucking joke...you all come on here and cast stones at roxanne because of the lives her sons decided to live but what exactly do you all do?? live on welfare while she holds down a job paying for you to live on it would be my guess....the others are right get lives and leave the family alone....they dont need to read ur stupidity on topix!!! oh and another thing you should go back to school and learn how to spell proper english!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Saint Lawrence Center Mall 1 hr Running Bare 1
Memory Lane to become a Memory 1 hr Running Bare 6
Massena's welfare check from the natives 1 hr wambam 19
Natives At The Brass Horse Lounge Trying to Do ... (Oct '12) 2 hr wambam 29
I'm obsessed and I miss you. (Jun '14) 4 hr mineah 58
Fire near alcoa west potline 4 hr thinkgood 6
twisted turtle 5 hr Buy online 7
Massena woman admits committing welfare fraud 5 hr _Evil-_-Bill_ 9
Hannafords to close next year 7 hr an employee 25
Massena Dating