site
MOLNAR

Ithaca, NY

#4 Apr 3, 2011
can i sell there?
jpm handy services

Tupper Lake, NY

#5 Apr 3, 2011
can buy sell and trade there its called Massena,Norwood,Potsdam Online Garage sale
type it in your search box on facebook we trying to get memeber on all them sites to start buyig and selling all 3 towns is the site we are working on hardest to boost up caus other one is full

“my $.02> your $.02”

Since: May 10

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 3, 2011
Massena Online Garage Sale has been around for a bit now,1200+ members. http://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/home.php?sk=group_118320294 912727&ap=1
its me

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2011
Jpm, stop posting yr junk everywhere..nobody wants it, and for christ sake, reread yr post before you post them, most don't even make sense!
jpm handy services

Tupper Lake, NY

#8 Apr 4, 2011
dont hate cuz i got more meber now hahahaha
its me

Brattleboro, VT

#9 Apr 4, 2011
What the hell is a meber??? You uneducated douche...get your GED at least, its not that difficult man..
the facts

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2011
wow i belong to that i love it no ebay feeeeeee s its great love it much you just post what your selling on the wall and ppl get in touch with ya like a free classifies Aaaa+++++++++++
big fan of it

Ithaca, NY

#11 Apr 5, 2011
i think it was a great idea to put the garage sale on facebook better then the free traider if u ask me least u can see what ur buying ! whoever invented it u did great !
haha

Ithaca, NY

#12 Apr 6, 2011
massena garage sale is a joke. the idea is cool but the girl running it is a joke. she bitches about everyone and sticks her nose in other peoples deals. she bitches about what people are doin and does the same thing herself. there are other sights just like that one that are run much better.
jealous much

Ithaca, NY

#13 Apr 6, 2011
haha wrote:
massena garage sale is a joke. the idea is cool but the girl running it is a joke. she bitches about everyone and sticks her nose in other peoples deals. she bitches about what people are doin and does the same thing herself. there are other sights just like that one that are run much better.
Wahh loser,stay off if you didn't already get thrown off for acting like you were on Jerry Springer.
haha

Ithaca, NY

#14 Apr 6, 2011
yeah im jealous of not being able to buy her used clothes and her welfare kids toys. get a life or maybe even a job and then her kids might be able to keep there toys.
lhopson

Cazenovia, NY

#15 Apr 6, 2011
"haha" why does it bother you that she is doing this??? In times like this it may help some people who are down on their luck get things they need. I hope you never fall on hard times cuz with karma, maybe nobody would help an arrogant ass like you~!
haha

Ithaca, NY

#16 Apr 6, 2011
hey stupid you didnt read my first post did ya. i didnt say it was a bad idea. i just saying she sucks at it.
whattajoke

Ithaca, NY

#18 Apr 6, 2011
haha wrote:
yeah im jealous of not being able to buy her used clothes and her welfare kids toys. get a life or maybe even a job and then her kids might be able to keep there toys.
she ain't on welfare. i bought something from her the other day. she lives on morgage hill in a nice big house. she was nice to my little girl. if you don't know her, you should just shut your mouth.
haha

Ithaca, NY

#19 Apr 6, 2011
of course she was nice to your face. but what was she laughing about when she closed the door.
jpm handy services

Tupper Lake, NY

#20 Apr 6, 2011
just want to add jp isnt in this dscussion and dont no who amy off these people are i thought site was great myself
jpm handy services

Tupper Lake, NY

#21 Apr 6, 2011
haha wrote:
i aggggree on this tho she chooses people and zeros them out and trys to embarrass them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nana's Kitchen and their downfall. 2 hr corneliusguerard 5
News Malone man gets prison for larceny, identity theft 6 hr Rocket man 1
Competent CPS workers 8 hr Indicated 11
Ill Bill (Sep '11) 9 hr P Ness 129
The Weiner seperating from his wife 10 hr get it right 4
St. Lawrence County reaches brink of bankruptcy. Sun Tell Me This 18
speak up when someone destroys you Sun nothing but slander 3
284 CLUb (Jul '10) Aug 27 Johnston 91

Massena Jobs

More from around the web