Any north country girls into pegging?

Any north country girls into pegging?

Posted in the Massena Forum

Question

Sauquoit, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Any girls into pegging? Young, or mature. What are your thoughts? I'm talking discrete here..... Very attractive normally dominant makes
question2

Massena, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
pegging?
beavis

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
question2 wrote:
pegging?
Kind of like going to a female doctor for your prostate exam
Rufus

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
you nasty mofos
Strapped

Sauquoit, NY

#5 Feb 20, 2013
It's where a girl dominates a guy with a strap on
for petes sake

Auburn, NY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
are you nuts? what an awul thread to put on this!
Whyy

Potsdam, NY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Sounds hot

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Pegging is simply one more way for couples to find pleasure in bed.

Men have a Prostate gland, which when stimulated, can provide intense pleasure and orgasms 10x more powerful than a normal orgasm - that is their motivation for anal stimulation.

Women can enjoy switching roles and running the show. They can also enjoy providing their partner with amazing amounts of pleasure. And some women can reach orgasm while pegging.

So - there is a lot of incentive to explore pegging for both the man and the woman. Pegging gives you the chance to take a walk in your partners shoes, sexually, which many times results in deepening intimacy due to compassion and understanding.

The most common misconception about pegging is that men who enjoy it are gay. Incorrect. The area of your body that you enjoy having stimulated has no bearing on the gender you prefer to do the stimulating. Plus, only about 35% of gay men even have anal sex, so everyone would do well to let go of the old, tired assumption that men who enjoy anal stimulation must be gay.

The next most common misconception is that it hurts. Not when done correctly, if fact not only does it not hurt, but it can provide intense pleasure for the man.

I do it. I teach about it. I write about it. I love it.

Ruby Ryder
http://PeggingParadise.com
Bueler

Springfield, NJ

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Any ladies want to try this?

Ruby Ryder, are you local? From your website it looks like you aren't, how did you stumble upon this ?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Bueler wrote:
Any ladies want to try this?
Ruby Ryder, are you local? From your website it looks like you aren't, how did you stumble upon this ?
I am not local and I apologize for barging in - I have a google alert set for wherever on the net people are talking about "pegging". There are so many misconceptions that I want to counter them when I can and spread the word that not only is prostate stimulation pleasurable and good for prostate health, but couples who explore pegging find a deeper level of intimacy.
Ooooo

Sauquoit, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2013
So? Any girls into this? Reply to my add on craigslist In wfm section
Curious

Dexter, NY

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Ruby Ryder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not local and I apologize for barging in - I have a google alert set for wherever on the net people are talking about "pegging". There are so many misconceptions that I want to counter them when I can and spread the word that not only is prostate stimulation pleasurable and good for prostate health, but couples who explore pegging find a deeper level of intimacy.
Are you Donica from Flackville? Sounds like her style.
Cant Hear

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Ruby Ryder wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't hear too good.My ears are plugged up. Do you think pegging them will help?
intheno

Auburn, NY

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Hey steve go back to the city and you can find what your looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall 8 hr -BoB- 110
m green moved back to massena sleeping with k9 ... 8 hr tmroase 1
Bust 11 hr Fed up 7
Would you throw your money away/ 12 hr Charity 5
Massena voted top 10 worst places to live in NY... Sun Thunderball 22
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... Sun No justice no peace 382
Attorney: best for divorce and bankruptcy ? Jan 21 Eternal Optimist 10

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages