RETRACTION "Man on life support

RETRACTION "Man on life support

Posted in the Massena Forum

CD dont work

Albany, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
I think it is a great idea to post outright lies like the story OCD posted as a new thread. That way it won't get lost in her BS.
Eman Resu

New Hartford, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Interesting, let's she what she had to say about this.
Eman Resu

New Hartford, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
So according to her since she posted it and it was a lie she was lying. I don't agree but since she said it and sticks by it she now has to call herself a liar.

She'll probably avoid it altogether.
Eman Resu

New Hartford, NY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
I see she's here and avoided this already.
CD don t work

Albany, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Of course she has seen it but does not seem to have the ability to be honest. It was a bogus story as are several other stories OCD posts.
Eman Resu

New Hartford, NY

#21 Feb 19, 2013
I've never changed the subject, I still want you to show where I personally have shown sympathy for pit bulls. You never will because it isn't there, you're the one changing the subject from what I said to start an article said.

They lied about the location so according to you you're now a liar. As I've said I don't agree with it but you said it yourself. How are you going to wiggle your way out of this one?

Misinterpreted, really? Well I guess I'll use your excuse, the sympathy in those articles was misinterpreted by me. There, now you have nothing.
Annie

Yorkville, NY

#22 Feb 19, 2013
It is very obvious that this reporter retracted his story under duress, after he wrote it according to his lead's direction, never checking the facts. Why would the email providing this lead come from someone in IL for a story in OH? I sincerely doubt he looked for a story in OH, he just wanted to save face. He has egg on his face and so do you, OCD. There is no story.
Eman Resu

Syracuse, NY

#23 Feb 19, 2013
I love how she said they may have misinterpreted Illinois for Ohio, she will use any excuse imaginable.

They do sound so much alike and their abbreviations are so close to being the same.<end sarcasm >
Eman Resu

New Hartford, NY

#32 Feb 20, 2013
I noticed she hasn't been here much today so we can probably expect a barrage of fear mongering articles tomorrow. I'll be posting happy pit bull stories in all of the threads.
Eman Resu

Syracuse, NY

#43 Mar 20, 2013
Let's not even respond to her posts anymore and show her how fast the articles get buried unless she is the only one to respond to herself.
Eman Resu

Syracuse, NY

#46 Mar 20, 2013
Anytime she bumps her posts I'm reporting it since it goes against most forum rules, the fact that she uses multiple names and locations isn't going to help keep them here either. Her behavior will again get her posts removed.
Eman Resu

Syracuse, NY

#48 Mar 20, 2013
Her posts are gone, I only reported her for using multiple names/locations and bumping her own posts. This is frowned upon on almost every forum. Once she learns to follow simple rules they will have no reason to delete them. If they were ok with her methods the posts would still be here but they obviously have a problem with it as well. Some people never learn and will blame others for it.
how come

Auburn, NY

#51 Mar 23, 2013
Why is your post number 48 but it says showing posts 1 - 15 of 15? I see this alot on other threads too, just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reluctant to choose Trump or Clinton? Look into... 57 min Deep Pockets 36
There are no assault rifles available to ANYONE... 3 hr 7 min gun buy 36
Unknown sheen on Lake Ontario near nuclear plant 5 hr Grisly Joe 1
hitting 12 hr have her arrested 32
work wanted 18 hr Forrest 2
Daily Courier-Observer online Sun Disappointed 1
How to spot a false flag shooting Sun truth is your friend 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages