just a victim

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jul 2, 2011
there's a guy with a green canoe (it has a skull and crossbones on the front. He paddles along the shore of the raquette river in Massena stealing stuff. Any idea who he is???
ummm

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jul 2, 2011
can you give a description of the guy -
just a victim

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jul 2, 2011
he seems to be thin, sorta tall (I think), with long dirty blond/brown hair - maybe late 20's - early 30's.
got him

Massena, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Robert Pitts is the guy! His mug shot looks horrible, but the facebook photo is definitely the guy who stole my electric motor and paddle last year - as well as lots of other stuff along the racquette river in Massena. The green canoe in his facebook "activities" is the one I saw him in. He put in off the railroad tracks on south racquette river road - not far from where he was caught stealing metal.

Of course his current problems are much more serious than pettit theft. But at least I know that he is off the river for a long, long time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please sign petition to help woman with endomet... 1 hr old man 13
Good dads 1 hr Wake the hell Up 1
Massena woman who threatened boyfriend with ste... 3 hr want this off now... 12
PEOPLE BEGGING for MONEY DOWNTOWN 4 hr son of siam 20
massena marketplace (Dec '13) 6 hr real lady 26
how do threds get removed? 7 hr sam80 7
IBEW 2032 Rally Oct 16 13 hr nat 5
Body found in Massena rt 4:20 14 hr Koko 169
SIX Sealed Indictments! Sun fonzie 11
Massena Dating