Massena teens charged following BB gu...

Massena teens charged following BB gun damage on Woodlawn

There are 6 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Massena teens charged following BB gun damage on Woodlawn. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Village police charged Richard L. Schwartfigure, 18, of 242 Center St., Massena, and Tyler E. Provost, 17, of 66 Spruce St., Massena, with fourth-degree criminal mischief, two counts of discharging a firearm in the village and resisting arrest following an incident that started at 6:30 p.m. Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Common Cents

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 30, 2012
What a bunch of total TARDS. I say put them in lockup for a few months, probation, fines, make restitution, and order of protection from the victim.

Then when you see them in public, call them Dooshbag losers and laugh at them.
2pac

New York, NY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
That tyler provosts father is a crack head who thinks he found jesus and has hep c and his mother will blow you for 3 pennies and nickle there's no hope for that little bastard
just me
#3 Nov 30, 2012
2pac wrote:
That tyler provosts father is a crack head who thinks he found jesus and has hep c and his mother will blow you for 3 pennies and nickle there's no hope for that little bastard
his mother died about 10 months ago from cancer you idiot,before you talk shit get ur facts straight!!
scott donnelly

Auburn, NY

#4 Dec 1, 2012
dont talk shit bout maryjane she was a very nice lady who wouldhelp u out if u needed it and u guys are the bastards for running ur mouth about someone who passed away
figures

Massena, NY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Im sorry, but if they were misusing a BB Gun, STRIP THEM OF THEIR RIGHT TO OWN A REAL ONE - just saying.
plinko

Massena, NY

#6 Dec 5, 2012
No homework to keep busy with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender at McDonald's 3 hr Massena POS 14
Copper still (Jul '15) 5 hr Pit Face Angel 57
Problem Lloyd lol (Jun '13) 6 hr GROP drops a plop 65
Reluctant to choose Trump or Clinton? Look into... 9 hr Obama care 57
fishing in Massena (Mar '10) 13 hr Pikemaster 413
Daily Courier-Observer online Thu Contact us button 6
Landlords Thu curious 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance