who is the most perveted guy at american paving?

Posted in the Massena Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2013
who

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Who?
oh stop it

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

no one - stop the gossip
professinal

Harrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

actually, when they did my neighbors driveway, no one was perverted at all.
scott the weiner kocsis

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

I hear he hired former prison inmate and thief scott kocsis.thats why tupia did my driveway...and a mighty fine job he do too
Candy

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Why don,t you get over this Kocis person and quit trying to bring this person down on every friggin post that you start on here about him. GET IT THROUGH YOUR PHYCO STALKIG OBSESSIVE HEAD NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU WRITE ABOUT HIM OR GIVES A SHT.You should be reported. Get off this site stalker. Your friggin WIERD
tar and feathered

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

scott the weiner kocsis wrote:
I hear he hired former prison inmate and thief scott kocsis.thats why tupia did my driveway...and a mighty fine job he do too
thats thief should be "tared" and feathered in my opinion...im sure they have extra tar around LMFAO
Candy

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Who CARES??????????
Alex Hamilton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

The Kocsis with the bad name ruins it for the Kocsises that have a good name, so he does deserve to be outed. One suggestion would be for him to move away but I am sure there are local ties.

Scott Kocsis got work in the past based on the good name of his relatives so that played a part in his criminal opportunities.
velvet

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Candy wrote:
Who CARES??????????
Seems like you care.Your as bad as the pitbill and kocsis postings.Are you off your meds?
wondering retired guy

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Alex Hamilton wrote:
The Kocsis with the bad name ruins it for the Kocsises that have a good name, so he does deserve to be outed. One suggestion would be for him to move away but I am sure there are local ties.
Scott Kocsis got work in the past based on the good name of his relatives so that played a part in his criminal opportunities.
Im curious and dont mean to disrespect anyone but what relatives of scott kocsis have good names?.Ron Kocsis is he a honest ok guy? i see he does spray foam but i was hesistant to call him because of all the trouble mike and scott kocsis have been in over the years and especially about scott kocsis stealing all that money from the senior citizens which i happen to be.Thank you very much for any input.
Guilder

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

wondering retired guy wrote:
<quoted text> Im curious and dont mean to disrespect anyone but what relatives of scott kocsis have good names?.Ron Kocsis is he a honest ok guy? i see he does spray foam but i was hesistant to call him because of all the trouble mike and scott kocsis have been in over the years and especially about scott kocsis stealing all that money from the senior citizens which i happen to be.Thank you very much for any input.
I know Ron Kocsis and he is a good builder and I would hire him. He gives a darn what his work looks like when he is done and he has hung in there despite having to dispel the rumors from someone having his last name that does not have the same pride. I am sure his insulation work is also to specs. I will hire him for that kind of work when I need it. He has earned the right to be recognized.
wondering

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Guilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Ron Kocsis and he is a good builder and I would hire him. He gives a darn what his work looks like when he is done and he has hung in there despite having to dispel the rumors from someone having his last name that does not have the same pride. I am sure his insulation work is also to specs. I will hire him for that kind of work when I need it. He has earned the right to be recognized.
Ive been thinking about getting my attic insulated just kinda worried about hiring ron...he dosent have mike or scott working for him does he.I mean for abvious reasons i wouldnt hire him if those to were to work for him.i dont know either mike and scott but i do know their reputation
harry

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

scott the weiner kocsis wrote:
shawn come down and gave me a estimate.he seems like a nice guy,but i wouldnt want that kocsis guy on my property.i had wells do mine.very satisified with his work.plus the guys he has working for him arent x cons.
def not

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Ive been thinking about getting my attic insulated just kinda worried about hiring ron...he dosent have mike or scott working for him does he.I mean for abvious reasons i wouldnt hire him if those to were to work for him.i dont know either mike and scott but i do know their reputation
Ron has a great crew. Mike nor Scott work for him. They do great work. The men he has a very skilled at what they do. I would hire him again in a second!
wondering

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

def not wrote:
<quoted text>Ron has a great crew. Mike nor Scott work for him. They do great work. The men he has a very skilled at what they do. I would hire him again in a second!
thats for the info...ill give ron a call and at least talk to him.I was just very very concernrd that mike or scott kocsis were part of his crew.if i hire him ill be sure and post what kind of a job he did.thank very much again
scott the weiner

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

def not wrote:
<quoted text>Ron has a great crew. Mike nor Scott work for him. They do great work. The men he has a very skilled at what they do. I would hire him again in a second!
thanks for bringing up that point.i wouldnt hire anyone that hires those men.thats why i didnt have american paving do my 2 driveways.Tupia did excellent work and his crew has been with him a long time and are reputable does ron ndo small jobs also..example putting in windows and a door or two?
Candy

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Hey Velvet FK U LOL
velvet

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Candy wrote:
Hey Velvet FK U LOL
Have you ever had sex with a kocsis boy? That would explain your hostility
scott the WEINER

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Alex Hamilton wrote:
Im sure alot people would pay for a one way bus ticket out of massena for the weiner
jack

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

harry wrote:
<quoted text> shawn come down and gave me a estimate.he seems like a nice guy,but i wouldnt want that kocsis guy on my property.i had wells do mine.very satisified with his work.plus the guys he has working for him arent x cons.
do u have the phone number for wells paving?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Massena Forum right now

Search the Massena Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SNAP recipients can save at farmers' markets 48 min hmm 47
New Arrival Form-fitting Stretch Mini Dress Sex... 1 hr ccy 1
Bigfoot in Massena? (Oct '11) 3 hr Bigfoot Research 162
Croilfest drunkfest 3 hr straight_shooter 19
Sex offender moving 4 hr tuff all over 16
Johns Wacky World, Interview w/ John Michaud III (Nov '09) 5 hr Mr Max Peabody 10
Man Accused In Attempted Child Abduction 14 hr The Alcoa Boa 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Massena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Massena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE