Jebidiah "jeb" Brenno Arrested:Beware...

Jebidiah "jeb" Brenno Arrested:Beware Rez!

Posted in the Massena Forum

jenks

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: 2/20/13 10:35AM--OGDENSBURG MAN JAILED ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, FELONY POT CHARGES
AN OGDENSBURG MAN FACES NUMEROUS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS, AND A FELONY POT POSSESSION CHARGE.
STATE POLICE INVESTIGATORS IN OGDENSBURG SAY 29-YEAR-OLD JEBEDIAH BRENNO ALLEGEDLY GRABBED THE FEMALE VICTIM BY HER HAIR, DRAGGED HER INTO A BEDROOM, THREW HER ON THE FLOOR, LOCKED THE DOOR TO KEEP HER FROM LEAVING, BROKE A CELL PHONE CHARGER, KICKED HER IN THE JAW TWICE, THREATENED TO KILL HER, AND ALLEGEDLY STOOD ABOVE HER AND URINATED ON HER FACE. BRENNO WAS CHARGED WITH MISDEMEANOR THIRD DEGREE ASSAULT, MISDEMEANOR THIRD DEGREE MENACING, MISDEMEANOR SECOND DEGREE UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT, MISDEMEANOR CRIMINAL MISCHIEF FOR BOTH PROPERTY DAMAGE AND PREVENTING AN EMERGENCY CALL, AND HARASSMENT VIOLATIONS. WHEN STATE POLICE WENT TO BRENNO'S RESIDENCE TO PICK HIM UP, HE WAS FOUND TO ALLEGEDLY POSSESS 4.4 POUNDS OF MARIJUANA. HE WAS FURTHER CHARGED WITH CRIMINAL POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA, SECOND DEGREE.
BRENNO WAS ARRAIGNED TUESDAY BEFORE TOWN OF OSWEGATCHIE JUSTICE WILLIAM RUPP AND COMMITTED TO THE ST.LAWRENCE COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY WITHOUT BAIL.
jenks

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Has alot of reservation ties......
newtons law

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Feb 25, 2013
U dump f...KS what u think he's gonna tell on someone..he's no rat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Competent CPS workers 1 hr Tell Me This 15
Ill Bill (Sep '11) 14 hr Maverick 808 130
News Malone man gets prison for larceny, identity theft 19 hr Really 6
Underage, Drugs and Employment 21 hr bunnie 10
St. Lawrence County reaches brink of bankruptcy. Aug 28 Tell Me This 18
speak up when someone destroys you Aug 28 nothing but slander 3
Dirtbag murders deaf and mute whaite man for sp... Aug 27 reality 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance