run in packs

Watertown, NY

#42 Sep 4, 2012
Pissed wrote:
yes, it wasn't a fight a twenty-one year old was jumped by a group of 40 year old native women, Margaret Perkins being the ring leader... Pathetic, one young girl surrounded by five native women and repeatedly kicked in the head. We hope to see justice prevail.
natives run in packs and will attack you when they are drinking. It happen to me was jumped by 3 natives behind Delmar. Thats what this race does. Should not drink.
Bobbi perkins

Saranac Lake, NY

#43 Sep 4, 2012
Oh my, your so cool... See how i use MY real name??? Huh?? Well? Do ya??? Ummm , do you??? Fluckin chicken shit!!! You dont , cause you KNOW YOU WILL GET YOUR AZz BEAT!!! Scummmmmm!!!! You said your self,,, your a SLUT !!!! hehehehahaha lol lol lol love you too!!! Hehehehehahahaha!!!!
hillarious

United States

#44 Sep 4, 2012
"Bobbi Perkins' sounds just as bad as Margi. lmfao. Ray keep a leash on your fat a$$ wife. Hayley did nothing to provoke her psycho a$$ all she is is a fat piece of garbage. on top of that she attacked Hayley, a 21 yr old girl and one of Melindas good friends from behind... wow shes super tough!!! she has been harassing Hayley for 5 f**king years because her daughter used Hayleys phobe to call the police on her after Margi was repeatedly punching her 16 year old daughter in the face!!!! MARGI SHOULD HAVE BEEN STERALIZED!!!! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER BEATS HER 16 YR OLD DAUGHTER IN THE EFFIN FACE?? SERIOUSLY PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD BE SHOT!
Bobbi perkins

Saranac Lake, NY

#45 Sep 4, 2012
REALLY!!! OMG, YOU KNOW SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! hiding behind your fake asz name!!! Afraid you will get your azz beat??? Thought so!!!
Bobbi perkins

Saranac Lake, NY

#46 Sep 4, 2012
LA HOOO ZA HERRR!!!! Lol !!!!
hillarious

Minoa, NY

#47 Sep 4, 2012
hell yea i'm not about to get my ass kicked and jumped from behind by a bunch of fat a$$ lame women!!! lol I'm not stupid ya'll can't fight one on one you travel in packs and attack from behind. pieces of sh*t!! Oh and btw to Ray's little statement about crackheads and oxy addicts... Ray Jr. was one of those addicts and still is soo rather than pointing fingers why doesn't he help his own family???
i was there

Winthrop, NY

#48 Sep 4, 2012
bobbi wait till your fat ass little daughter gets jumped. u wait its gonna happen. u wanna talk shit have fun with the hospitl bill.
ray perkins

United States

#49 Sep 4, 2012
Bobbi jo..don't sweat your self over this violations dn freak..like I said and I quote he or she ain't got the balls to come to my house..im rite here..and you'd dn site I would kind k your ass..but keep hiding ..ain't got chit..bobby it'd problyd haley herself..fatass. ant get out of her own way.. cop calling snitch..
hmm

Ithaca, NY

#50 Sep 4, 2012
true wrote:
Margaret WILL be arrested, question is when because Massena PD is so slow to get a move on. Hayley was attacked from behind by an unprovoked woman, Margaret Perkins (straight trash) Margaret was the only one attacking but her friends and relatives were there holding people back who were trying to help and watching as that piece of sh*t attacked a girl who never did a thing to her. and I am not racist and do have native friends but the ones who do attack in packs make every one else look bad... same with white gangs, black gangs, etc.
I would have to disagree with you on saying the Massena PD is slow. Generally, before making an arrest, a police officer must present evidence to a judge. The judge will issue a warrant for the arrest if he/she finds that there is probable cause to believe that a crime has been committed and that the suspect committed it. If it was done in the presence of an officer an arrest may have been done right away.
hmm

Ithaca, NY

#51 Sep 4, 2012
Bobbi perkins wrote:
REALLY!!! OMG, YOU KNOW SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! hiding behind your fake asz name!!! Afraid you will get your azz beat??? Thought so!!!
YOU are real mature. Act like an adult. Aren't you a mother? Why don't you quit causing trouble on here. You have always been scum Bobby and will always be scum!!
loves animals

Ithaca, NY

#52 Sep 4, 2012
I see the scum have come out to write on this subject! LOL
Bobbi perkins

Saranac Lake, NY

#53 Sep 4, 2012
Dare you to touch myPREGANT daughter!!!! Can you say MURDER???? yup.... And i shower,,, scum is dirty,,, like you.. Just as i thought!!! CHICKEN SHIT !!!! BBAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA !!!!!!! i will find out who u r!!!!!!
I know

Ithaca, NY

#54 Sep 4, 2012
Bobbi I can't wait for tom to come over again....he says you are one psyco bitch and he would leave you in a minute if he wasn't scared of what you would do....sad really....but thats ok because gets comfort with me.....hehehe
New York State Police

Watertown, NY

#55 Sep 4, 2012
Bobbi perkins wrote:
Dare you to touch myPREGANT daughter!!!! Can you say MURDER???? yup.... And i shower,,, scum is dirty,,, like you.. Just as i thought!!! CHICKEN SHIT !!!! BBAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA !!!!!!! i will find out who u r!!!!!!
this site is being watched closely Mr.Perkins.
New York State Police

Watertown, NY

#56 Sep 4, 2012
Chief Garrow wrote:
I plan to be at Friar Tucks next week and will sort this out myself. If need be, the Tribe will shut down the establishment, which is in Treaty lands. This will come to an immediate halt then. Tribal law will prevail.
- Chief Garrow
St. Regis Indians
thanks for the information.This site is watched closely.
fortherecord

United States

#57 Sep 4, 2012
IF that 'Chief Garrow' is really him, I highly doubt he would say 'st regis indians' .... they are mohawks, and some warriors, ..they wouldnt say it like that. . .and im sure the real Chief Garrow has alot better things to do than chat it up on topix.
chickie

Ithaca, NY

#58 Sep 4, 2012
I miss my "lunches" with tom......
pow-wow

Potsdam, NY

#59 Sep 4, 2012
Bobbi perkins wrote:
Your 16yr old kid is pregnant so you have already failed as a parent and from what I have read your not much of a adult what adult threatens to beat people up on the Internet?
Bobbi perkins

Saranac Lake, NY

#60 Sep 4, 2012
Little do you know!!! My daugher is 21 ,,,,,,hahahahahahahaha
Local

Rome, NY

#61 Sep 4, 2012
Bobbi perkins wrote:
Little do you know!!! My daugher is 21 ,,,,,,hahahahahahahaha
Wait a minute. How can have a daughter who is 21 when you act like you're 13?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drink lemon water in AM. Does it help diabetics? Jun 20 DrOfRealScience 9
dump trump Jun 19 Welfies 41
Sharks in the St. Lawrence River (Oct '10) Jun 18 sex offender 49
the end of the village of massena Jun 17 mr dewku 16
Key Bank check cashing fees are rediculous (Jul '11) Jun 17 thunderball 40
News Sex offenders let off easy in northern New York (Jan '11) Jun 15 Whiskeyman 15
Nana's Kitchen Jun 12 Told ya so.... 10

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages