Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
VengefulVinny

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Very curious why these 'juggalos' suddenly started popping up amongst our town. This cult seems to do nothing but promote violence and drug use. The majority of the 'juggalos' in the high school do nothing but start fights and shout their obnoxious call signs all day long. When asked about said obsession, a violent and defensive stance is always taken. It's as if these kids KNOW that they are hated, but want nothing more than to fit in somewhere. When asked about 'juggalos', 100% of the questioned individuals not from Massena had no idea what was being discussed. It's a sad thing, really, and I'd like to know how others feel about what I would call a 'problem.'
ralph gollinger 2nd

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Jan 26, 2010
ok there are wanna be ganster juggalos who r probably scum then there r true icp following juggalos who r normally decent laid back people just like to have fun
bishop boy

Rome, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2010
their all scums in massena atleast
Harry

Fulton, NY

#4 Jan 30, 2010
Pants on the ground,pants on the ground,lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground
Beazle 420

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2010
WOOT WOOT what a bunch of clowns
juggalinwifey

Watertown, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2010
woot woots right y'all. a bunch of punk kids think icp is cool right now like it's a fad or something. so yes to all y'all tryin to start trouble grow up. but to the JUGGALOS MMFCL
Tears The Juggalo

Ithaca, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
Okay anybody hatin on the juggalos.
we aren't a gang, we are a family.
we don't tote around duns and knives and all that.
we simply rep the hatchet and we keep it close to our heart.
we turn to our juggalo family because we grew up in broken homes.
growing up not having a mother and a father that doesn't care about you, its a crappy shtty position to be in....
we're there for each other when no one else is.
just because we paint our faces dont mean you have to hate on us, throw things at us, call us criminals, or scumbags or anything like that.
we're just people like everyone else tryin to get by another day, so we help each other out we give each other the strength we need to make it through to the next day.
honestly yall need to stop trippin on us.
you lose your mommy and your pops and you tell us how you feel?
you feel lost, hopeless, scared, alone, empty, hated.
all you people that hate on us just make everything so much worse.
MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP!
mom

Lowville, NY

#8 Feb 2, 2010
I agree with you. my son is my life and has been with me without a father. he represents the juggalos. and he's a good kid. I really wish you people who come on here would stop running these kids down. leave them alone and worry about your own life. I now, and will always let my son represent whom ever he wants as long as he doesn't get in trouble. I'm there for you guys. Luv ya bug.
Tears The Juggalo wrote:
Okay anybody hatin on the juggalos.
we aren't a gang, we are a family.
we don't tote around duns and knives and all that.
we simply rep the hatchet and we keep it close to our heart.
we turn to our juggalo family because we grew up in broken homes.
growing up not having a mother and a father that doesn't care about you, its a crappy shtty position to be in....
we're there for each other when no one else is.
just because we paint our faces dont mean you have to hate on us, throw things at us, call us criminals, or scumbags or anything like that.
we're just people like everyone else tryin to get by another day, so we help each other out we give each other the strength we need to make it through to the next day.
honestly yall need to stop trippin on us.
you lose your mommy and your pops and you tell us how you feel?
you feel lost, hopeless, scared, alone, empty, hated.
all you people that hate on us just make everything so much worse.
MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP!
Hey

Cortland, NY

#9 Feb 2, 2010
Some Juggalo's are not too bad, some suck. WHOOP WHOOP
Massena man

Canton, NY

#10 Feb 2, 2010
they were arrested by Massena PD, They thought they were bad ass, but a set of hand cuffs and a free ride showed them that they are nothing, Next step for them is being bubba's bitch.
Tears The Juggalo

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Mar 16, 2010
mom wrote:
I agree with you. my son is my life and has been with me without a father. he represents the juggalos. and he's a good kid. I really wish you people who come on here would stop running these kids down. leave them alone and worry about your own life. I now, and will always let my son represent whom ever he wants as long as he doesn't get in trouble. I'm there for you guys. Luv ya bug.<quoted text>
okay "mom" thank you very much for helping me get the point across these people just dont seem to understand us.
maybe if the people that hated on us would get off our backs they wouldn't have to worry bout and problems getting started.
i'm very respectful to my peers and my juggalo family anyone of them that has a problem we're all there for that one person.
no matter what the circumstances are, we are always there.
no one gets special treatments. we're a family and we all represent and treat eachother equally.
cuz thats what a family does, and if you can't be chill wit that then get out of the freezer yo!
MMFWCL!!!! Whoop Whoop!!
derf

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Mar 16, 2010
You people are so stupid. It's the fucking Insane Clown Posse, a shitty rap group that had their "gimmick" ripped off by you dumb fucks. I came from a broken home, but I didn't turn to violence and hate.. Instead I got an education and a good career. You people are a joke ,and a menace to yourselves. I understand you put makeup on to hide your faces.. Women put make up on.. as far as hating goes.. You hate yourselves.. Instead of dwelling on the unfortunate events that lead to your parents deaths, move on with life, get your shit together and make something of yourself.. Fuck grow up and be a MAN... Be a role model for your kids. don't give them the same fate as you.. Rise above the anger, let go of your hate. Go see a psychiatrist if thats what it takes to get your life on track.. Don't be a scumbag who lives off the system and causes nothing but problems in town. Get an education, get a good job, be a positive individual and show that even though you were handed a difficult situation, you turned it around and made something of yourself.. But I guess you can't get blood from a stone.. So fuck you all..
hate juggafags

New York, NY

#13 Apr 5, 2010
u know something funny my bestfriend darrell herne got draged out of his car kicked punched n everything else by 12 of u scum bags i wish death on all of you's he is a really good guy he works 5 days a week 12 hr shifts trying too make it in this shitthole then you guys come around acusing him of something he didnt do its bullshitt but he will get his laugh at the end you will see n if i was you's i wouldnt try to do it again

“My text crits for over 9000”

Since: Jan 10

The Planet Vegita

#14 Apr 5, 2010
hate juggafags wrote:
u know something funny my bestfriend darrell herne got draged out of his car kicked punched n everything else by 12 of u scum bags i wish death on all of you's he is a really good guy he works 5 days a week 12 hr shifts trying too make it in this shitthole then you guys come around acusing him of something he didnt do its bullshitt but he will get his laugh at the end you will see n if i was you's i wouldnt try to do it again
Something similar happened to me, except it was only challenging me. They backed down in the end, but none the less its nonsense like this that makes everything the juggalos' posting here mean nothing. If your going to post in defense of your "family" then you cant go saying your all about being together, and being family and all for one happier time. Either you are together with them, or you got a bunch of impostures. They are doing the same hand signs, talking like little gangsters.
rainman

Brasher Falls, NY

#15 Apr 6, 2010
All want a bes
oh my

Watertown, NY

#16 Apr 6, 2010
hate juggafags wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats flippin hilarious!!!!! ur best friend darrel was dating one of our little 13 years old sisters. there is proof and i dont give 2 craps about whether y'all believe it or not cause i have the texts and nude pics between them.....he WAS reported but gee nothing happend. huh ur wicked great stand up friend.messin around with a 13 year old girl and i dont even wanna hear nothin about not knowing her age cause he was informed multiple times.....and him getting jumped by 12 of us scum? thats hilarious tooo. how about the 3 carloads of yall crew that showed up at a MINORS house to start trouble with 2 MINORS that dont even know who darrel is...yeah we're really scummy...and maybe ur his friend shane then? did u get marrissas phone number and into her pants yet like u said u were?she's 14 toooo but no i dont think she'd call rape on you....I will
juggalinwifey

Watertown, NY

#17 Apr 6, 2010
00Nerd wrote:
<quoted text>
Something similar happened to me, except it was only challenging me. They backed down in the end, but none the less its nonsense like this that makes everything the juggalos' posting here mean nothing. If your going to post in defense of your "family" then you cant go saying your all about being together, and being family and all for one happier time. Either you are together with them, or you got a bunch of impostures. They are doing the same hand signs, talking like little gangsters.
except for the few that are not talking like ganstas.

The Planet Vegita

#18 Apr 6, 2010
A "few" being good don't make up for the masses that don't. Cant call yourself part of the Taliban and claim to be awesome and for righteousness. Same situation here, cant claim to be a juggalo and for awesomeness when everyone else claiming to be a juggalo is claiming to be a gangster.
juggalinwifey

Watertown, NY

#19 Apr 6, 2010
00Nerd wrote:
A "few" being good don't make up for the masses that don't. Cant call yourself part of the Taliban and claim to be awesome and for righteousness. Same situation here, cant claim to be a juggalo and for awesomeness when everyone else claiming to be a juggalo is claiming to be a gangster.
so i cant follow the real juggalo beliefs because a bunch of punk kids think it's cool at the moment to take our names to a bad place?part of what i believe in is to think exactly the opposite of everything you people are trying to tear me down with. i know where my heart lies and who my real homies are and exactly where we will be in life....at the end of days when asked if you were a happy or rich man, why is it that there is one or the other?i'm gonna be great...

The Planet Vegita

#20 Apr 7, 2010
All I am saying is people are making you look bad, perhaps you should do something about it. I know if my peers who carry my name tag were doing what your peers are doing, I would be confronting the problems and not blaming those questioning it. Not making comments of happy or rich men.

Also no one said it was one or the other, you just made that up. Try to stay on subject and stop making this somehow a post directed at you. You already said it wasn't you personally being the problem. Obviously your not the one we are discussing, and you are not gonna do anything about it. So stop posting in the punks defense and talking about your pity party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Violi's closing Sept 27th 5 hr Dirty 14
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 7 hr Ann 16,777
hells angels 8 hr THE GREEN WATCHDOG 25
Massena man jailed after injuring police office... 9 hr IDK 2
massena taxi 15 hr pissed 3
News - State Trooper Shot in Northern New York (Jun '07) 15 hr pissed 11
Deer Hunters Are Stupid (Nov '13) Wed siamwitch 187
•••
•••
•••