tasheena

Ithaca, NY

#1 May 6, 2011
clarissa is soo jelous of me its funny
she knows im better then her and better looking than she'd ever be you shouldnt even be pergant you dumb skinny b*tch im going to kick your ass and everyone eles ass you all are just jelous much
i hope you fucking read this shit because im not scared of your dumb skanky ass you prob arunt even really pergrant thats why you dont wanna fight me
well guess what come get me
beavis

Ithaca, NY

#2 May 6, 2011
tasheena wrote:
clarissa is soo jelous of me its funny
she knows im better then her and better looking than she'd ever be you shouldnt even be pergant you dumb skinny b*tch im going to kick your ass and everyone eles ass you all are just jelous much
i hope you fucking read this shit because im not scared of your dumb skanky ass you prob arunt even really pergrant thats why you dont wanna fight me
well guess what come get me
Go back to school and learn how to spell you fat tub of shit. What are you 7 or 8 trying to fight on topix. You are so cool you scumbag.
Droopy Draws

Ithaca, NY

#3 May 6, 2011
I'll fight ya!!
six6six

Jersey City, NJ

#4 May 6, 2011
Dude lay off... She explains it all.
reality

Manlius, NY

#5 May 8, 2011
six6six wrote:
Dude lay off... She explains it all.
HA! Good one, actually got a good laugh on here today.
clarissa b

Ithaca, NY

#6 May 11, 2011
bring it !
Anonymous

East Syracuse, NY

#7 May 16, 2011
tasheena ur so chidish to be talking about beating up a pregnant girl. how bout u grow up some and leave clarissa the f**k alone
duhseena

Utica, NY

#8 May 16, 2011
clarissa b wrote:
bring it !
what kind of a mother names her child duhsheena? whoops im meant tasheena. not! lol
cindy

Phoenix, NY

#9 May 16, 2011
listen tasheena
this is clarissa mother and im telling you that you better lay off cuz clarissa is very pretty and is better loking then you ever dreamed of and you keep poping your shit and you wont be with my son john either you know she is pregant and she would wreak you so lay off im marning you rite now and you dont tak like this on face book why say is here cuz you know if john see n it he would drop u in a heart beat he dont play when it comes to his family
Anonymous

East Syracuse, NY

#10 May 16, 2011
i think that john should drop her drama causing ass.. cindy i honestly think that u should show it to him!he can do so much better than that & i agree clarissa is way better looking than tasheena ever dreamed of being. no clarissa isnt perfect and she has made her share of mistakes but who hasnt? i mean come on some people need to grow the f*** up and get a life and quit running their mouths while sitting behind a computer. and as for her running her mouth knowing that clarissa is pregnant is only to save herself bc she knows that if clarissa wasnt pregnant that she would wreck her!!!
ghost writer

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 May 16, 2011
cindy wrote:
listen tasheena
this is clarissa mother and im telling you that you better lay off cuz clarissa is very pretty and is better loking then you ever dreamed of and you keep poping your shit and you wont be with my son john either you know she is pregant and she would wreak you so lay off im marning you rite now and you dont tak like this on face book why say is here cuz you know if john see n it he would drop u in a heart beat he dont play when it comes to his family
Sounds to me like you all need to grow up! If you are the mother "cindy" I think you need to re-evaluate yourself as a mother because you are not setting a very good example for your daughter! You sound like a child yourself!

What kind of mother are you, battling it out with your daughters rival, sending threats over the internet to another teenager, did you know that is called cyber-bullying?

Grow up and open your eyes, what you are saying to this girls response is a very low standard that you are setting for yourself. Dont you want your daughter to be a good example of you when she does become a mother?
Is this the example that you want to set for her as a mother?
Cindy

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 May 16, 2011
yeah
clarissa g

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 May 19, 2011
ok all this stuff is pathetic im going to be amother and i could care less what enybody says about me or thinks about me iv made mistakes in my life but pple can change adn thats exactly what i am doing and as for tasheena running her mouth i could care less that just means that she is no better than enybody else in this world you guys can say what you want of me i dont care and tasheena you very well know i am pregnant you went to a doctors apt with me and mom you are right if i was pregnant and trying to change for my baby i would wreck tasheena but now i have a baby on the way and now its time for me to grow up and change my act and be a good mother im not gonna risk loosing the best things thats ever happen to me over some pathetic drama like this its hnestly not worth all i can say is it takes a better person to walk away and thats exactly what im doing and tasheena you say your better than everybody else and things like that well writing stuff like this and causing drama threw a computor doesnt mean your better than enybody
cindy

Phoenix, NY

#14 May 22, 2011
ghost writer
you are rite but this gurl is dating my 20 year old son and has been at my hosue making passes at my 17 and 21 year old sons when my son john isnt around she is also stating she never says these things that someone eles is using her name it just makes me mad how she can talk nice to ppls face but behind their backs and on a computer she thinks she can whip the world
cindy

Phoenix, NY

#15 May 22, 2011
sorry for what i wote before about her it just upsets me when ppl talk about my kids when they are no better then them we all make mistakes in our lifes we have to live with and learn from them but she shouldnt be living off ppl either
Scum

Ithaca, NY

#16 May 22, 2011
I think you should all get fixed.Massena has enough stupid people.
Stan

Brasher Falls, NY

#17 May 22, 2011
Scum wrote:
I think you should all get fixed.Massena has enough stupid people.
How true...more people on welfare, more people to have more and more taxes being taken out of our pay checks. Makes me sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's finances being investigated 1 hr Welfies 307
Town and Country Vet - Massena 4 hr Loser 9
Dave Johnson 4 hr joe 2
Lowering taxes 5 hr big gay al 5
Murder in Massena (Jul '09) 10 hr Jimmy 210
News Massena man turning former Sears store into a H... Mon Matty 5
NY Post article: "Dying towns like Massena" Sep 23 Bill 6

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance