Posted in the Massena Forum

“The Fastest Hour on Radio”

Since: Jan 10

Massena, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
News Watcher

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Hail to the Chief !!! Good job John. BTW, Eric, nice video.
candycane

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2010
John is Citizen of the Year AND A HERO!
Minutes

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
Are Massena village board meetings online do you know? If not, the radio show should bring that up on a show questioning why they aren't!
candycane wrote:
John is Citizen of the Year AND A HERO!

“The Fastest Hour on Radio”

Since: Jan 10

Massena, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2010
this past one is online thanks to John. You can find them on youtube.com/johnswackyworld

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 27, 2010
Minutes wrote:
Are Massena village board meetings online do you know? If not, the radio show should bring that up on a show questioning why they aren't!<quoted text>
if my memory is correct...a few years ago a grant was given to the local governemtn for ways to broadcastthe meetings of the town and village. right now it appears the television station will be airing them a few daysafter -- unless i decide to film and place some of them on youtube.
Talk show host

New York, NY

#7 Jan 27, 2011
Hi John I would like to get a chance to talk to you in person or on the phone. You can email me at [email protected] and I will give you my home phone number or you can leave me a number to call. This is Ray Gardner, please contact me soon. Oh and by the way you do nice work.
wa wa

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jan 27, 2011
your retarded michaud
Please tape

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2011
John Michaud III wrote:
<quoted text>if my memory is correct...a few years ago a grant was given to the local governemtn for ways to broadcastthe meetings of the town and village. right now it appears the television station will be airing them a few daysafter -- unless i decide to film and place some of them on youtube.
Would it be possible for you to tape the MCS BOE meeting Thurday? I have a parent teacher conference to attend that they scheduled at the same time as the meeting.

Please consider..
droopy sucks

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Please tape wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be possible for you to tape the MCS BOE meeting Thurday? I have a parent teacher conference to attend that they scheduled at the same time as the meeting.
Please consider..
the school would kick him out jut like they did from the mall last year for filming!
reality

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2011
dumb move if they did, seeing as how they can't do it legally.
droopy sucks

Ithaca, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2011
reality wrote:
dumb move if they did, seeing as how they can't do it legally.
john would butcher them on youtube if that occurred because he has alot of balls compared to alot of people in massena. he always shows the truth in his styles...he has bashed the mayor pretty good in 3 videos..this is the one on dog poop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Currier explains descision behind Working Famil... (Jul '14) 13 hr cops run business... 7
News North Country Broadband activates fiber to home... 22 hr Wifi repeaters 4
Donald Trump Thinking of running for President! (Oct '10) Tue Mexicant 18
Massena Humane Society Tue ASPCA 6
mmh (Jan '17) Tue Hmm 33
News Massena woman third to plead guilty in August s... Nov 19 smoke pills everyday 1
News Incumbent Massena Town Supervisor issues last-m... Nov 16 Truth Speaker 14

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages