Dead beat dads who dont pay there child support.....

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Motherforever

Syracuse, NY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
What has this world come to. Men out there making kids and not taking care of them. i am not saying there ain't woman out there that do the same shit.But how come there are so many dead beat dads out there then mothers. My sons father only has to pay 25$ a month for a child who he only sees when he has the money to come see him. 25$ a month is a lot less then a lot of fathers have to pay. The true is i don't even want to child support money.... it is just the fact he is sliding by by not paying it. he is a scum bag !!!!! MAN UP AND PAY.
hmmm

Massena, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
close your legs
Really

Massena, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Ever think your we're just an easy piece ? Mabey he doesn't want your or the little brats? Should have had an abortion.
motherforever

Bronx, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Really. You have clue what or who this post was for. I was married to my child's father. I am no random one night thing. It is just bullshit that men make children and don't take care of them. And this isn't his first child he has done this to. You don't know anything About me or this person. And I bet you are one of those dead bet dads out there. A knock them up and book it. F*** you I am a real mother who the fuck are you.....
smarter

Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
motherforever wrote:
Really. You have clue what or who this post was for. I was married to my child's father. I am no random one night thing. It is just bullshit that men make children and don't take care of them. And this isn't his first child he has done this to. You don't know anything About me or this person. And I bet you are one of those dead bet dads out there. A knock them up and book it. F*** you I am a real mother who the fuck are you.....
You have to be smarter than the other parent is to get what your child what he or she deserves. My ex is also another guy who is classified as a deadbeat, has 5 kids and has been able to get away with BS'ing the courts he doesn't make hardly any money and was ordered to pay 25.00 a month to a few of his other baby mamas. He slipped up big time and The court awarded my son entitlement to more than $25.00 a month. So don't give up hope unless your ex is on disability.
motherforever

New York, NY

#6 Dec 20, 2012
No he isn't on disability. Just a scum bag who has way to many kids. My son is the only one he pays child support for. 25$ isn't a lot to ask for. He hasn't payer his child support this month and has missed two of his court ordered visits. I just wish he would sign off his rights and be done and out of my sons life. He would be better off.
Really

Massena, NY

#7 Dec 20, 2012
motherforever wrote:
Really. You have clue what or who this post was for. I was married to my child's father. I am no random one night thing. It is just bullshit that men make children and don't take care of them. And this isn't his first child he has done this to. You don't know anything About me or this person. And I bet you are one of those dead bet dads out there. A knock them up and book it. F*** you I am a real mother who the fuck are you.....
If he did this before then you should have known better? Dumb@$$ hoe trying to get people to feel sorry for you?
be thankful

Pulaski, NY

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Stop your bellyaching, you aren't the only one out there that doesn't get child support. and the ones out there that do get it complain that they don't get enough. be thankful that you get 25 dollars a month because my daughter hasn't gotten it in 6 yrs. he is behind 30 grand. do care not at all. because when she is old enough i will tell how her father really is. it isn't her fault and i make the best of the situation, i go out and i work to make sure she has what she needs and more. before anyone that says to me close your legs, i don't have 2 i am 45 yrs old and only have 2 children one grown up and on his own, and the youngest at home. i haven't gotten any dss to raise my children i have done it on my own. my first was to my ex husband. and my youngest i had to a relationship of 5 yrs. he is out there in the USA where the support unit can't find him. i hope they never do, because you can't miss something you never had. i don't want to share her with him, i love that i am both mommy and daddy. but till 2 yrs ago i found a wonderful man that accepts her as his own. Don't worry i can't have any more. so i don't have to keep my legs closed. he and i are both fixed and we can do it all day long if we chose. but i can't I work all day.. and he works at night,.
before you complain about what you get, think about it there are others out there that have it worse then what you do. go out and get a job or 2 and raise them on your own with no help from dSS then complain. have a great day.
who cares

Massena, NY

#9 Dec 20, 2012
then why didn't you title it Dead beat PARENTS !! man hater !!!
who cares

Massena, NY

#10 Dec 20, 2012
blah,blah .blah
Richocette Rabbit

Massena, NY

#11 Dec 20, 2012
be thankful wrote:
Stop your bellyaching, you aren't the only one out there that doesn't get child support. and the ones out there that do get it complain that they don't get enough. be thankful that you get 25 dollars a month because my daughter hasn't gotten it in 6 yrs. he is behind 30 grand. do care not at all. because when she is old enough i will tell how her father really is. it isn't her fault and i make the best of the situation, i go out and i work to make sure she has what she needs and more. before anyone that says to me close your legs, i don't have 2 i am 45 yrs old and only have 2 children one grown up and on his own, and the youngest at home. i haven't gotten any dss to raise my children i have done it on my own. my first was to my ex husband. and my youngest i had to a relationship of 5 yrs. he is out there in the USA where the support unit can't find him. i hope they never do, because you can't miss something you never had. i don't want to share her with him, i love that i am both mommy and daddy. but till 2 yrs ago i found a wonderful man that accepts her as his own. Don't worry i can't have any more. so i don't have to keep my legs closed. he and i are both fixed and we can do it all day long if we chose. but i can't I work all day.. and he works at night,.
before you complain about what you get, think about it there are others out there that have it worse then what you do. go out and get a job or 2 and raise them on your own with no help from dSS then complain. have a great day.
I agree with everything you said!!
man hating lesbian

Massena, NY

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Motherforever wrote:
What has this world come to. Men out there making kids and not taking care of them. i am not saying there ain't woman out there that do the same shit.But how come there are so many dead beat dads out there then mothers. My sons father only has to pay 25$ a month for a child who he only sees when he has the money to come see him. 25$ a month is a lot less then a lot of fathers have to pay. The true is i don't even want to child support money.... it is just the fact he is sliding by by not paying it. he is a scum bag !!!!! MAN UP AND PAY.
you sound like you need some lessie love
be thankful

Pulaski, NY

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Motherforever wrote:
What has this world come to. Men out there making kids and not taking care of them. i am not saying there ain't woman out there that do the same shit.But how come there are so many dead beat dads out there then mothers. My sons father only has to pay 25$ a month for a child who he only sees when he has the money to come see him. 25$ a month is a lot less then a lot of fathers have to pay. The true is i don't even want to child support money.... it is just the fact he is sliding by by not paying it. he is a scum bag !!!!! MAN UP AND PAY.
A lot more then some men pay... you make me sick
Clueless

Lynn, MA

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>If he did this before then you should have known better? Dumb@$$ hoe trying to get people to feel sorry for you?
2 thumbs up.
looking

Syracuse, NY

#15 Dec 22, 2012
be thankful wrote:
Stop your bellyaching, you aren't the only one out there that doesn't get child support. and the ones out there that do get it complain that they don't get enough. be thankful that you get 25 dollars a month because my daughter hasn't gotten it in 6 yrs. he is behind 30 grand. do care not at all. because when she is old enough i will tell how her father really is. it isn't her fault and i make the best of the situation, i go out and i work to make sure she has what she needs and more. before anyone that says to me close your legs, i don't have 2 i am 45 yrs old and only have 2 children one grown up and on his own, and the youngest at home. i haven't gotten any dss to raise my children i have done it on my own. my first was to my ex husband. and my youngest i had to a relationship of 5 yrs. he is out there in the USA where the support unit can't find him. i hope they never do, because you can't miss something you never had. i don't want to share her with him, i love that i am both mommy and daddy. but till 2 yrs ago i found a wonderful man that accepts her as his own. Don't worry i can't have any more. so i don't have to keep my legs closed. he and i are both fixed and we can do it all day long if we chose. but i can't I work all day.. and he works at night,.
before you complain about what you get, think about it there are others out there that have it worse then what you do. go out and get a job or 2 and raise them on your own with no help from d
SS then complain. have a great day.
Complaining shows a sign of weekness
be thankful

Pulaski, NY

#16 Dec 22, 2012
I am not weak...... and i am not complaining just making a point, because i don't want his money. because i have the benefits.. i have an amazing daughter.
wow

Newton Center, MA

#17 Dec 22, 2012
be thankful wrote:
Stop your bellyaching, you aren't the only one out there that doesn't get child support. and the ones out there that do get it complain that they don't get enough. be thankful that you get 25 dollars a month because my daughter hasn't gotten it in 6 yrs. he is behind 30 grand. do care not at all. because when she is old enough i will tell how her father really is. it isn't her fault and i make the best of the situation, i go out and i work to make sure she has what she needs and more. before anyone that says to me close your legs, i don't have 2 i am 45 yrs old and only have 2 children one grown up and on his own, and the youngest at home. i haven't gotten any dss to raise my children i have done it on my own. my first was to my ex husband. and my youngest i had to a relationship of 5 yrs. he is out there in the USA where the support unit can't find him. i hope they never do, because you can't miss something you never had. i don't want to share her with him, i love that i am both mommy and daddy. but till 2 yrs ago i found a wonderful man that accepts her as his own. Don't worry i can't have any more. so i don't have to keep my legs closed. he and i are both fixed and we can do it all day long if we chose. but i can't I work all day.. and he works at night,.
before you complain about what you get, think about it there are others out there that have it worse then what you do. go out and get a job or 2 and raise them on your own with no help from dSS then complain. have a great day.
Hmmm.... support unit can't find him in the USA??? Support unit is probably DSS. Last I knew the unit at DSS tracks the parent down for the money because they are paying you and want there money. Looks to me that u might've slipped up in your little rant. Get this, I work an OK job 1500 a month working part time. My husband makes 20 an hour. We have regular bills and I know that I give our two kids everything and MORE as great parents do, or at least try to do. How do you find extra money to pay for a lawyer to track down your baby's father? Being a single mom and all. I'm not trying to bash you. It is normal to praise yourself and make things sound better than what they truely are. I think you should reread before you post is all. Best of luck to you! Take care and hold your head up and love. Love is the best thing that money can't buy. As for all of the rich people that bash people. We all know better. Come on now the majority of u aren't that high class and doctors and lawyers. Give it up and get over yourselves.
be thankful

Pulaski, NY

#18 Dec 22, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm.... support unit can't find him in the USA??? Support unit is probably DSS. Last I knew the unit at DSS tracks the parent down for the money because they are paying you and want there money. Looks to me that u might've slipped up in your little rant. Get this, I work an OK job 1500 a month working part time. My husband makes 20 an hour. We have regular bills and I know that I give our two kids everything and MORE as great parents do, or at least try to do. How do you find extra money to pay for a lawyer to track down your baby's father? Being a single mom and all. I'm not trying to bash you. It is normal to praise yourself and make things sound better than what they truely are. I think you should reread before you post is all. Best of luck to you! Take care and hold your head up and love. Love is the best thing that money can't buy. As for all of the rich people that bash people. We all know better. Come on now the majority of u aren't that high class and doctors and lawyers. Give it up and get over yourselves.
I am over my self thank you very much.. i might have gotten help before, i am not saying i haven't. but i haven't been on the system in about 5 years. My daughter is loved very much. goes to show how much you really know. i was getting at things are better left undone. so if "WELFARE" AS YOU THINK I AM ON, IF THEY WERE WORRIED ABOUT HER FATHER WHY AREN'T THEY LOOKING FOR HIM IF THAT IS THE CASE I WOULD BE GETTING MY SUPPORT YOU THINK ASS. because you know me so well.
oh please

Massena, NY

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Maybe women shouldn't have babies with men who already have lots of babies they don't pay for. What did you expect? You say you aren't complaining....yet here you are complaining. Most of us do take care of our kids. I actually take care of my whole family. Maybe some girls need to be more selective about who you spread your legs for....
Cheapasscasino

Wellesley, MA

#22 Dec 25, 2012
Names of these deadbeat dads are???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madrid teenager jailed on sexual abuse charge (Jul '13) 18 min randy 22
Massena bartenders accused of serving minors 4 hr Elect GROP 22
What will you do when the dollar collapses? (Apr '12) 4 hr steph2 33
Cornells Dry Cleaners back taxes 6 hr Free Ride 7
awakasasne mohawk casino 8 hr Blacksupremacist 39
No justice No peace 12 hr thunderball 6
who shot themself 14 hr trollplucker 6
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 15 hr ha ha 42
Massena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Massena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Massena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Massena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:10 am PST