First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sally

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jul 17, 2012
useless wrote:
You can cancel your service with TWC at any time. The 12month or 24month period you are referring is just their offer for price guarantees. And if you as me thats just to get you in the door bc after that the prices go up & up and the quality goes downnnn! They may charge a fee to turn everything off (but several years back I moved & turned off my service. They simply turned it off. But you are required to return the box within a certain amount of time or be charged for it.) I currently subscribe to TWC, and find it ridiculous that I pay close to $200 for cable, Internet, & phone... & my Internet (secured), is constantly is going offline. My phone randomly cuts off and I have to call back all the time. My cable box freezes mid show- mid-screen, mid-guide (which requires it to be unplugged and re-booted, not only inconvenient, but messed up a recording if it is occurring. The response time for the remote Is slower than a turtle. They have replaced my modem. Replaced my cable box. Fixed some fuse at the pole. Told me to make sure the box is off at night to be updated (it is). All they ever do when I call is say they can re-set it, which I can do myself by unplugging the damn thing. Just so frustrating when you pay $180+ tax for such inconsistent and crappy service.
aggreed
LET ME KNOW

Lake Placid, NY

#22 Jul 19, 2012
THERE SEEM TO MANY Subscribers To Time Warner.... Which have vented the same problems.... admittedly I have a background with CATV systems ( NOT TIME WARNER ) and am now retired so I really don't care what ya do..... BUT I BELIEVE in people who spend their HARD EARNED money to receive a service, and get treated like a BURDEN on their system.... just as an earlier entry, I spend $140.00 a month , TIMES HOW MANY TICKED OF PEOPLE !? I will take a printout of this BLOG to Time Warner Personally in three (3) days ! Maybe .... Just Maybe Somebody will listen..... If not WE GO FURTHER.... WE ARE NOT MONKEYS IN A ZOO !( Don't mean to insult monkeys )
PLEASE GIVE ME AMMO ! RANDY
Sara

Dayton, OH

#23 Sep 9, 2012
TW updated something last night. All my recordings are gone, the phone log is empty, all my settings reset to factory original. Using an HD DVR, if that matters. They can't manufacture an HD machine and the software to run it and have it work with an HD TV is my experience. Horrible staff on the phone, no better in their store. I have an app't already for Uverse from AT&T in 5 days. Good bye Time Warner
hello

Utica, NY

#24 Sep 9, 2012
I have recently switched to dish network and love it . It's cheaper and I get local channels and have complained to twc repeatedly before I left... Shortly after Handing in my box and such I got a visit from twc suddenly being able to offer me a great deal... Too late am very happy with dish!!!
Stan

Winthrop, NY

#25 Sep 9, 2012
hello wrote:
I have recently switched to dish network and love it . It's cheaper and I get local channels and have complained to twc repeatedly before I left... Shortly after Handing in my box and such I got a visit from twc suddenly being able to offer me a great deal... Too late am very happy with dish!!!
Same here, the guy was cool and knew what he was talking about but I want to try Dish for a while. I think if I would have spoke with this guy earlier I might have stayed. Anyway he left his card in case something changes for me in the future. Price matters.
Misty

Winthrop, NY

#26 Oct 4, 2012
hello wrote:
I had a guy stop a week or two ago but I am under a contract...I would have switched back because of the internet. This guy had a body like a football player, he can stop back anytime.
Cant Win

Massena, NY

#27 Oct 5, 2012
I'm sure a most TWC subscribers, I received an appology form letter a couple weks ago' stating by Oct. 10 the proble should be solved.... my question is where is my credit for lost serice, problomatic service, etc. I'm sure if I didn't pay my bill efficienly they would be all over my a**!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massena marketplace (Dec '13) 1 hr mr dinp 34
Massena bartenders accused of serving minors 1 hr mr dinp 14
Antibacterial soap ingredient linked to cancer 2 hr LITW 14
Massena woman charged with handing off drugs du... 13 hr kali 1
TONYS PIZZA REOPENING old SITE 13 hr lol 6
Aarons Manager Arrested 16 hr O L L 13
kc2525c 17 hr O L L 6
Massena Dating
Find my Match

Massena People Search