#1 Jun 5, 2010
mr maxpeabody

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2010
john please quit touching my poophole, it hurts
candycane

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Glad to see Breezy Maples Farm in the parade. It's a great place to take your kids -- they offer pony and wagon rides, and have lots of animals for the kids to see. We got our Christmas tree there -- best one we've ever had. We also buy eggs there. The people who run it are very nice. It's worth a visit.
TheEggGoddest

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 6, 2010
great parade video
My Opinion

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Little offended that parts of this parade were cut out...a lot of time and money was spent on the "curves" float......
just reading

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Jun 6, 2010
we had fun walking in the parade and I agree the Curves float was pretty great. I was impressed with everyone in the parade, very nice to see the community get together and just have fun:)
Only My opinion 2

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 6, 2010
Maybe next time, you can get out there and do the filming. John is nice enough to do this for the community on his own time. He shouldn't have to be made to feel bad because he left a part out. If you were so proud of the curves float, most likely because you were either on it or are a relative/friend of someone who was, then you should have planned ahead of time to film it yourself.

Thank you John, for all you do and remember, you can't make evryone happy.
My Opinion wrote:
Little offended that parts of this parade were cut out...a lot of time and money was spent on the "curves" float......

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Jun 8, 2010
My Opinion wrote:
i'm sorry but my camera ran out of filming time. remember i do this for free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massena Landlords Association shares concerns a... 19 min Howdytits 11
BJ LaRock 23 min I know hot when I... 1
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 3 hr 2cents 2
Price Chopper (Apr '16) 10 hr 2amkindoflonely 14
Cops Caught Lying to The Judge 16 hr Ariel 4
News Massena man charged with felonies in two cases (Oct '10) Sun haha 21
St. Lawrence county Sun cool 8

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance