North Lawrence Man Arrested For Solic...

North Lawrence Man Arrested For Solicitation

There are 77 comments on the northcountrynow.com story from Feb 2, 2011, titled North Lawrence Man Arrested For Solicitation . In it, northcountrynow.com reports that:

A North Lawrence man has been charged by state police with soliciting sex for payment and forcible touching.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at northcountrynow.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“no rocket scientist but I rule”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2011
He should have gone to the Delmar.Could have saved himself some time and money.
oops i said that

Ithaca, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2011
ooops did I say that wrote:
He should have gone to the Delmar.Could have saved himself some time and money.
he should of just went to the rusty wheel, he would of got it for free and had two at a time.
sally

Saranac Lake, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2011
watching this guy in action on a daily basis it was inevitable that this would happen sooner or later!
I HAVE THE HERSHEY SQUIRT

Castle Rock, CO

#4 Feb 5, 2011
LOL What are you doing watching this guy on a daily basis? and why do you say this?
disgusted

Ithaca, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2011
In defense of "Sally", this guy has to make his presence known anytime he is out in public. He always has to be the center of attention. He gets kicked out of public places (diners, stores, even Wal-Mart) all the time. He is so completely inappropriate all the time. The stuff he says to people is enough to make your skin crawl. No one in their right mind would ever act the way he does. I guess his inappropriate mouth and actions finally caught up with him. It's about time someone got sick of his crap. Maybe now he will learn his lesson, but I doubt it. This is not his first arrest for something like this, but as long as he thinks he is the center of attention, he is right in his glory.

Castle Rock, CO

#6 Feb 6, 2011
What did he get arrested for before?
disgusted

Ithaca, NY

#7 Feb 7, 2011
Same crap, but it was about 15 years ago.
tiger

Fayetteville, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2011
dirty old pervert
secretfriendofbi llyjo

La Fayette, NY

#9 Feb 8, 2011
He tried to have sex with a 12 year old and 15 year old. Back in 1991/92. He was arrested for that also. This is a trust me, he is a sexual predator with adults and children. I was 1 of them. He deserves to be hung.
disgusted

Ithaca, NY

#10 Feb 8, 2011
He didn't even have the balls to tell his poor daughter that she was going to see all this shit in the paper and had to hear about it at her new job. How embarrasing.
Curious in Massena

Ithaca, NY

#11 Feb 8, 2011
Wow. Can't believe he couldn't give her a warning call. Sounds like he's getting what he deserved. Glad the girls stepped forward and a good job to law enforcement for going after him for this. You don't hear about many arrests for this type of stuff. More of it has to be going around!
lmao

Ithaca, NY

#12 Feb 8, 2011
Been a long time a coming for Robert Miller....Delt with him when I was younger maybe something will stick this time....I am talking years ago..so he will never change..he is a pervert....you think some people will change over time...but nope not him...

Castle Rock, CO

#13 Feb 9, 2011
He,ll probably just get a slap on the hand
tisk-tisk

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 10, 2011
This a-hole is a true sexual predator.He does love being the center of attention and any way he can get that attention he will.But he is so stupid that he doesnt even know what its like to live in the real world.He lives in a fantasy world which includes revenge on people,humiliating them and doing what ever he can to make himself feel better.He even sexually assulted a mentally handicapped girl about 10-15 years ago and did time for that.This just goes to show you how much people detest him.....he has to offer money to get a girl to even get near him and they still refuse...I think thats funny.He has a garage in North Lawrence.Dont bring your car there if you are a girl.Thats when he will try to sexually assult you like he did the others.He's fat,gross and dirty

Castle Rock, CO

#15 Feb 10, 2011
That,s scary is he on the sex offender,s list for this?
anonymous

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Feb 11, 2011
He told me himself that he was approached before by young women from that area who offered there services for money. Married ones. And names. How guilty is that?? Anyone else get approached?? These woman are guilty too, YOU think? Money is tight around this area and I guess if you need it there's plenty of situations around probably besides his, just havent been found out yet.
anonymous2

Brasher Falls, NY

#17 Feb 11, 2011
he is a liar. The man is a sexual predator. He got me drunk and sexually assaulted me 30 years ago. I was 13. He gave me money afterward. I was too ashamed to tell anyone and blamed myself for years for not fighting him. I am just now starting to talk about it and realize it was not my fault. He got me drunk. I was a minor. He was an adult. Dont believe him when he tells you that HE was approached by women. He is a predator and he will say anything to continue to hide his crimes against women.
lmfao

Ithaca, NY

#18 Feb 11, 2011
Well obviously you were not a good girl. Where were your parents when you were out getting drunk with older men?
anonymous

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Feb 11, 2011
Im really sorry for what he did to you. He should pay. It is true that he has paid money for it also. oh what a twisted webb he weaves. I know it would be hard to do but you should tell. Call a rape crisis center or something. It wasnt your fault. Priest get turned in for what they have done years ago. I wouldnt want my name public either and if it were me Id make sure that I wouldnt be brought into it but I would try my damdest to report this before he hurts anymore who are vulnerable.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#20 Feb 11, 2011
Is it ever free? Good looking, ugly, old, young or whatever. It's never free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old diamond eatery in massena NY (Apr '13) 55 min trollin 42
Massena weeds- let's try to make massena look g... 5 hr Curious me 1
Daily Courier-Observer online 13 hr Carol 2
Reluctant to choose Trump or Clinton? Look into... 19 hr Deep Pockets 36
There are no assault rifles available to ANYONE... 21 hr 7 min gun buy 36
Unknown sheen on Lake Ontario near nuclear plant 23 hr Grisly Joe 1
hitting Mon have her arrested 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages