sex offender sign posted in front yard on s. main street

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Greg

Larchmont, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2012
I went by South Main st. today and saw a level 3 sex offender sign that says a level 3 sex offender lives here in the front yard of a residense there. I am all for letting people know but this is surely to the point LOL This is Masena
interested

Ithaca, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Is a level 3 offender worse than a level 1? or is it the other way around? I forget. I know they're both bad.
popeye

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2012
level 3 is the worse. they are most likely to re offend again. and level 1 is the lowest and most likely wont reoffend again. level 2 can go either way. most of them dont reoffend. level 3's are the ones you wanna keep your eye on
Greg

West Orange, NJ

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Wasn,t sure about which way that went either. Thanks
downtown

Weehawken, NJ

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Screw the signs in the yard they should have it tattoo'd on there forehead. Especially level 2 and 3 maybe give level 1 a chance but affend again thats the end of it. I dont know how these people have any rights at all. maybe they should have their own little communitys like a trailer park just for them. that way they still arn't in jail but they are away from are families. More justice please.
Levels

Ithaca, NY

#6 Mar 14, 2012
My opinion is. Don't care what level they are! The are sick human beings! They should be locked up with murderers, and may the best man win.
chances101

Lake Placid, NY

#7 Mar 14, 2012
level this.... i know people make mistakes. they did there time. some cases happened 25 years ago and they dont reoffend. some had sex with a 15, 16 yr old when the offender was 18, 19 yrs old. i dont look at them. its the ones that are 30 yr olds touching 5 yr olds. or males touching little boys. those people should be put in a desert all alone. just my opinion
downtown

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Levels and Chances101 AGREED with both. Well Levels is a little quick to shoot. Like I said let level ones make amends. But its hard for affenders not to re-affend plain and simple. I think if you are a teenagers and you partners is just a little younger thats just parents pissed off that there kids didnt listen to them so they blamed the other kid. and I think if its the age difference like (like they look 18 and lie about there age) then give the guys one more chance you do it again though shame on you.IF your sick and go after small children and mulitple people then i totally agree with levels. take there rights are becaue they abused them.
good times

Watertown, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2012
jus smash their nuts with a HAMMER...see if they wanna touch little kids again after that...
Sierra

North Rose, NY

#10 Mar 16, 2012
I say the same thing or they really should be castored so they don,t ever touch a child again. This would put a stop to so much of this sht so they can,t repeat this again.
south main

Ithaca, NY

#11 Mar 16, 2012
The sign that is on South Main street is in my friends yard she put the sign there because the sex offender lives to the right of her house. the police went from house to house and put the flyers about him in everyones mailboxes so she made a sign for all parents to be aware that the sex offender lives in the house next door. he is a level 3 sex offender his victim was a 5 yr old little girl, he was arrested for sodomy of the 5 yr old girl a few yrs ago (not sure the exact time) but it needs to be made public where he lives so parents in the area can be aware. police and probation say he can live there he has to be so many feet from children yet there are 7 young children that live next door, also a park pretty much across the road. so anyone who lives in that area or takes there kids to springs park just be careful his probation officer says hes been good and blah blah blah but like everyone said hes obviously a level 3 for a reason, because they think he WILL do it again!
south main

Ithaca, NY

#12 Mar 16, 2012
yes i deff. agree if there are a level 3 sex offender they shouldnt be allowed to live among children and especially right next door to young children!!!! that sign on south main street is a friend of mines the house it is in front of is hers, the level 3 sex offender lives next door to the right of her house. she has called and complained to the police and they say he can live there he is so many feet from her property. which does not make any sence. this guy was arrested for sodomy...to a 5 yr old little girl! that is just plain sick!! how can u let people like that just move wherever especially right next door to a house where there are 7 young children. like many have said level 3 is set for a reason cuz they are people most likely to re offend. also there is the springs park pretty much across the street. so my friend put that sign in her yard so everyone who has children can be aware where this sick man lives whether it was years ago that he did that doesnt matter he could very easily do it again or u wouldnt be a level 3 sex offender. so parents who live on south main or take there kids to springs park just keep a really good eye on who is around them. you can also call the local police station and get all the info on this guy.
Right

Ithaca, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2012
downtown wrote:
Screw the signs in the yard they should have it tattoo'd on there forehead. Especially level 2 and 3 maybe give level 1 a chance but affend again thats the end of it. I dont know how these people have any rights at all. maybe they should have their own little communitys like a trailer park just for them. that way they still arn't in jail but they are away from are families. More justice please.
They do have a place all to themselves.....its called BOBS MOTEL......a whole bunch of them live there....
info please

Brasher Falls, NY

#14 Mar 16, 2012
Who is he? What does he look like? What does he drive? We should all be aware - people like that don't change!
grumpy smurf

Ithaca, NY

#15 Mar 17, 2012
all the info is on the sex offender registry page. theres like 200 offenders in massena or more
mine

Ithaca, NY

#16 Mar 17, 2012
Sierra wrote:
I say the same thing or they really should be castored so they don,t ever touch a child again. This would put a stop to so much of this sht so they can,t repeat this again.
...like castor oil? Didn't know it had those properties....LOL!
Sierra

Newport, NY

#17 Mar 17, 2012
whoops LOL I mean CASTORATED Meaning, cut there nuts off LOL I haven,t seen the sign out there lately, I hope she puts it back again. What is this guy,s name?
Sierra

Newport, NY

#18 Mar 17, 2012
While there doing that they can sew there lips up to so they never can use them again to hurt children. We will fix them LOL

Since: Feb 12

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Mar 17, 2012
Why is the a thread about The Massena Creeper's house?
watertown

Locke, NY

#20 Mar 19, 2012
south main wrote:
yes i deff. agree if there are a level 3 sex offender they shouldnt be allowed to live among children and especially right next door to young children!!!! that sign on south main street is a friend of mines the house it is in front of is hers, the level 3 sex offender lives next door to the right of her house. she has called and complained to the police and they say he can live there he is so many feet from her property. which does not make any sence. this guy was arrested for sodomy...to a 5 yr old little girl! that is just plain sick!! how can u let people like that just move wherever especially right next door to a house where there are 7 young children. like many have said level 3 is set for a reason cuz they are people most likely to re offend. also there is the springs park pretty much across the street. so my friend put that sign in her yard so everyone who has children can be aware where this sick man lives whether it was years ago that he did that doesnt matter he could very easily do it again or u wouldnt be a level 3 sex offender. so parents who live on south main or take there kids to springs park just keep a really good eye on who is around them. you can also call the local police station and get all the info on this guy.
The police are fucking retarded so many feet wtf are they saying whats feet got to do with anything what would they say if they lived next to them bullshit thats what that is. How hard would it be for him to look over there or sit out in front his place and stare at those children they should not allow him to be with a 5 mile radius of any child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who stole all the money from romeo liquors? 12 min wondering 4
Massena man jailed on $100,000 bail on robbery ... 6 hr Kasey 5
Your Government is spraying you with Aluminum, ... (Oct '12) 9 hr AJBeats 15
Katie Ward Morgan geta away with it again 10 hr hgg 2
what happened at softails 12 hr hgg 47
Massena man looking to bring car shows to area 13 hr thief 4
Massena memorial hospital cuts Thu docwho 2
Massena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web