Denise Jones????????????????????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spencer

Massena, NY

#21 Oct 17, 2012
Listen up , NO ONE would wanna be like Denise. She's very mean and has an awful mouth on her. Y'all come back to reality now k? Thanks. Poor Lee...
sosad

Massena, NY

#22 Oct 17, 2012
i do not know this person personally but do know that when her mother died...she was out partying..there is so much more to life than drinking and drinking, and did I say drinking? It just made me sad that a peson that lost a parent was acting the way she did....guess everyone is different but I think it says something.....
jillian

Massena, NY

#23 Oct 18, 2012
Ya she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. Actually she's homely looking. BLECK !!
concerned

Syracuse, NY

#24 Oct 18, 2012
Well I guess everyone on here is pretty darn perfect ... None of you drink... And your all beauty pageant winners ! It's good to know you all can pass judgement ... Do Any of you know her ... Like really know her... And lee a big boy if he didn't love her??? Ya know why doesn't everyone just stop bashing... Because I'm sure if your names were up here none of you would like to know what wud be said !
Jerry

Massena, NY

#25 Oct 18, 2012
If Denise did not spend her free time bashing other people, she would not be on here.She runs her mouth constantly,pretends she know someting about the govt. and economy of this town,runs others down that work hard, and LOVES drama.Here you go Denise, here is your drama.Hope you like it.
Candy

Charlestown, MA

#26 Oct 18, 2012
Mike Ashley is the same way
funny business

Boston, MA

#27 Oct 18, 2012
I worked with her 3 or 4 years ago now and she was so cruel to me she made me cry. She is nothing but a bully and her husband is the nicest guy u would ever meet. She thinks she is better then everyone and has no problem putting someone down. It's really sad she feels she has the right to put hard working decent people down when she or anyone else is not perfect. I do not know about any of the other things said about her. But I feel she needs to take a good hard look in the mirror before she puts other people down.
hiya

Massena, NY

#28 Oct 18, 2012
funny business wrote:
I worked with her 3 or 4 years ago now and she was so cruel to me she made me cry. She is nothing but a bully and her husband is the nicest guy u would ever meet. She thinks she is better then everyone and has no problem putting someone down. It's really sad she feels she has the right to put hard working decent people down when she or anyone else is not perfect. I do not know about any of the other things said about her. But I feel she needs to take a good hard look in the mirror before she puts other people down.
Well said! Kudos!!
joe

Massena, NY

#29 Oct 18, 2012
Jerry wrote:
If Denise did not spend her free time bashing other people, she would not be on here.She runs her mouth constantly,pretends she know someting about the govt. and economy of this town,runs others down that work hard, and LOVES drama.Here you go Denise, here is your drama.Hope you like it.
Well said!
thunderball

Massena, NY

#30 Oct 18, 2012
Roger wrote:
disgusting fat pig
We only need to see one question mark in your subject line.
Wow

Massena, NY

#31 Oct 19, 2012
Anyone that says she is a nice person come on. And is lee the father of all the kids. I know she use to cheat all the time. Probly not now she is way to fat and still ugly. I remember when the male strippers use to come to springs inn and she would be the first one in the back room with them
Sad to say

Marietta, NY

#32 Oct 19, 2012
Why in the hell would Lee put up with that Ugly thing all the years?
sam

Massena, NY

#33 Oct 19, 2012
Sad to say wrote:
Why in the hell would Lee put up with that Ugly thing all the years?
Because she always threatened him to take him for everything he's got and she also always held the kids over his head, saying she would never let him see them if he left. He sadly would lose everything he's worked for, and she would make dam sure of it. He made that house beautiful with his money, not hers, what little she does have... But as soon as Jaylee graduates, he's throwing Denise's butt to the curb.:)
wow

Massena, NY

#34 Oct 19, 2012
There are so many other people in that town that do so much worse than take some pictures or even cheat on their husband...wouldn't you agree? Drug dealers, drug users, pedophiles, etc.....shouldn't everyone be bitching about them instead of her?
special Ed

Massena, NY

#35 Oct 19, 2012
wow wrote:
There are so many other people in that town that do so much worse than take some pictures or even cheat on their husband...wouldn't you agree? Drug dealers, drug users, pedophiles, etc.....shouldn't everyone be bitching about them instead of her?
They don't act like Denise does... HELLOOOO!
True

Hailesboro, NY

#36 Oct 19, 2012
Denise has treated people like sh*t her entire life. She deserves whatever she gets on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new street lights 21 min nosey is as nosey... 2
Massena Red Raiders 23 min nosey is as nosey... 24
Your taxes are going up! 23 hr nosey is as nosey... 10
Boys and Girls Club (Sep '15) Thu Trump 16
News Massena Boys & Girls Club program director char... Thu Trump 7
News Incumbent Massena Town Supervisor issues last-m... Thu Truth Speaker 14
News Officials cut ribbon to new clubhouse geared to... Wed learn to speak ru... 2

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages