Next Last
Roger

Massena, NY

#1 Oct 15, 2012
disgusting fat pig
Wow

Massena, NY

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Hurry up and write about her she will get tis removed. She's a slut that will sleep with anyone. She runs her mouth all the time but nothing comes out were hearing. And very fat and aybe she should do more tanning.
really

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Denise is good a person, your just jealous of her. She's dedicated to her husband that she has been with for 23 years and is a great parent. She's doing the right thing by getting everyone aware of what massena is becoming. Decaying shit hole, that is being created by scumbugs and drugs. We need more people like her around massena. There are to many takers and not enough doers in massena. People are to afraid say something in massena.
Vote Denise

Massena, NY

#4 Oct 15, 2012
I seriously wish she was the code enforcement officer. If you don't clean your dump up she'll beat ya up not send you a strongly worded letter suggesting you do so.
soup talker

New Hampton, NY

#5 Oct 15, 2012
LOVE YOU D JONES.
aft

Massena, NY

#6 Oct 15, 2012
really wrote:
Denise is good a person, your just jealous of her. She's dedicated to her husband that she has been with for 23 years and is a great parent. She's doing the right thing by getting everyone aware of what massena is becoming. Decaying shit hole, that is being created by scumbugs and drugs. We need more people like her around massena. There are to many takers and not enough doers in massena. People are to afraid say something in massena.
I agress shes a good person.zkeep up the good work denise!
hmmmm

Massena, NY

#7 Oct 16, 2012
I agree, she is a pig! What is inscribed inside her wedding ring? Inflate to 230 pounds!
massena mom

Auburn, NY

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Ok so if you disagree with her complaining you call her names? Real classy. She's just trying to better our community.
use this site right

Syracuse, NY

#9 Oct 16, 2012
ive kn own denise for years shes great for the community and says whats on her mind you low lifes need to stop using this topix as a place to run good people down. stop eating ur twinkies and get a job
Country Gentleman

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Denise is terrific. I am proud to call her friend and neighbor. Wish there was more like her in this town.
Meg

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Holy Crap don't you have anything better to do then trash talk someone?
wondering

Massena, NY

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Meg wrote:
Holy Crap don't you have anything better to do then trash talk someone?
She a who^e
Jen

Massena, NY

#13 Oct 17, 2012
She has nothing better to do than sit her fat butt in her car and pass judgement on other people.She is all talk and no action.I dare you Denise, to go in fabulous finds and tell the owner her place is a dump.So what have you done lately piggy, to make improvements in this town? Nothing! You could't run a business or even work for the good of this town if your life depended on it.You are a selfish little brat with no class or brains.Go get drunk with your classy friend Trina.That IS what you do best.
concerned

Syracuse, NY

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Jen wrote:
She has nothing better to do than sit her fat butt in her car and pass judgement on other people.She is all talk and no action.I dare you Denise, to go in fabulous finds and tell the owner her place is a dump.So what have you done lately piggy, to make improvements in this town? Nothing! You could't run a business or even work for the good of this town if your life depended on it.You are a selfish little brat with no class or brains.Go get drunk with your classy friend Trina.That IS what you do best.
Wow!! So you sitting on your computer and passin judgement is totally different right! Denise is a good person.. Why doesn't everyone just stop!
15 miles away

Massena, NY

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Jen wrote:
Love it!!! So true!!
right..!

Massena, NY

#16 Oct 17, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!! So you sitting on your computer and passin judgement is totally different right! Denise is a good person.. Why doesn't everyone just stop!
The only thing she knows how to do is run her big fat mouth! She's been like that forever! And as for being faithful, come on! Give us a break here ! We all know about her affairs. How about Mark Dodge? While living in the trailer that Lee owned and she kicked him out and wouldn't even let him have his clothes or work uniforms . She has always held the kids over his head, but as soon as Jaylee graduates, that boy is outta there!!! See ya Denise you venom spewer!!
stop

Port Angeles, WA

#17 Oct 17, 2012
stop trashing denish. i do believe she is all the things you wuld like to be. i have known her since she was a little girl. she does not deserve this shit
sam

Syracuse, NY

#18 Oct 17, 2012
Is she related to windy ?
unbeliveable

Boston, MA

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Where does she work? Sears?
Too funny

United States

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Jen wrote:
sounds like your a bit jealous! Denise is awesome, so go back to your shitty little life please thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Push Mower 1 hr gosippigg 2
Hoot Owl (Aug '12) Mon terrible 6
why do adult children treat their parents like ... (Jan '12) Mon bob 143
Office of inspector general investigates disabi... Mon kimmie coco pop 8
Don't let your 4 yr old pick his or her own gender Aug 21 TipsyFromCentralC... 9
Hillary's enimies wind up dead Aug 20 thunderball 8
Cat mauls a pack of pitbulls Aug 20 GROP drops a plop 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages