First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VERY HAPPY

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Just a positive note for boaters! I am very pleased with the courteous,prompt, and very reasonable service provided by Thompsons Marine. Recently I had a job quoted by Fogarty's marina in Saranac lake ($423.08) with a 2 week delay. I had done in 2days at Thompsons!! Grand total at Thompsons $95.00!!!! plus the people at Thompsons were very friendly and courteous!! No bulls---!
agree

Cornwall, Canada

#2 Jun 18, 2011
Yes, everyone there is hard working and understands how important it is to provide quality service for a decent price. I would recommend them to everyone.
Fellow boater

Manlius, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2011
Where is Thompson's? I tried to get service done by St. Lawrence Recreation on Rt.37 only to be turned away because he said my motor was too old! All I wanted was a tune up and a water pump installed! Needless to say, I won't be returning there.
agree

Cornwall, Canada

#4 Jun 18, 2011
Raquette Point Road .. about 1/2 mile after you pass the bridge if you are coming from Massena direction .. from Malone direction you will see the sign (bill board)after you pass Western Door gas staion
shoehorn

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2011
They soon are going to have a certified seadoo tech .also so spread the word for this first rate establishment.
Oprah

Oneida, NY

#6 Jun 18, 2011
first rate with no morals
agree

Cornwall, Canada

#7 Jun 18, 2011
Keep your bullshit moral comments to yourself Oprah. Seems you have no idea what it means to work hard for 10 hours a day and provide a great service to this community and surrounding areas. His boys and the rest of the employees work their arse off.
sexual harrassment

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jun 19, 2011
If this is owned by Loran Thompson, then I could tell you all sorts of stories about him. If you are a decent looking woman, he will want to sleep with you. He demoted a friend of mine who worked for him in his restaurant years ago cause she wasn't interested in his advances. He put the moves on me when I worked at his store and I am not even young or that attractive, I was like, What? You really did not just slap my ass did you?(Not like you could miss it, but really, keep your creepy hands to yourself, Loran, and be a real husband to your wife.)I don't know what kind of business he runs now, but I do know what type of person he is, and I have no glowing reports. Just the truth.
whatever

Cornwall, Canada

#9 Jun 19, 2011
He has never tried to sleep with me and I AM a decent looking woman. Don't believe everything you read folks or else you will be the mindless sheep that "sexual harassment" wants you to be.

Quality store ran by quality personnel .. period.

I have been down to the marina recently and you can see his wife and daughters out playing with the kids spending quality family time while the men work their butts off.
Me Lin DUH

Oneida, NY

#10 Jun 19, 2011
sexual harrassment wrote:
If this is owned by Loran Thompson, then I could tell you all sorts of stories about him. If you are a decent looking woman, he will want to sleep with you. He demoted a friend of mine who worked for him in his restaurant years ago cause she wasn't interested in his advances. He put the moves on me when I worked at his store and I am not even young or that attractive, I was like, What? You really did not just slap my ass did you?(Not like you could miss it, but really, keep your creepy hands to yourself, Loran, and be a real husband to your wife.)I don't know what kind of business he runs now, but I do know what type of person he is, and I have no glowing reports. Just the truth.
u forgot to mention how he made his money and the smuggling that arrives at his docks...and the fact that he's evil and condescending to those that work for him...especially mike loran! no one on the rez likes him and thats a fact! maybe because of screwing so many of them over!
Wisdom

Oneida, NY

#11 Jun 19, 2011
agree wrote:
Yes, everyone there is hard working and understands how important it is to provide quality service for a decent price. I would recommend them to everyone.
and why would anyone be stupid enough to start a thread on loran, on this website??? if ur trying to advertise his business on here u made a big mistake!!! lmfao
sexual harrassment

Ithaca, NY

#12 Jun 19, 2011
whatever wrote:
He has never tried to sleep with me and I AM a decent looking woman. Don't believe everything you read folks or else you will be the mindless sheep that "sexual harassment" wants you to be.
I have been down to the marina recently and you can see his wife and daughters out playing with the kids spending quality family time while the men work their butts off.
If Loran has never hit on you, it's because you are not his employee and dependent on the wages he pays you to support your family. Sexual harrassment is not about sex, it's about POWER. I am not a sheep, thank you, and I know when someone is touching me inappropriately.
miss piggy

Oneida, NY

#13 Jun 19, 2011
whatever wrote:
never tried to hit on you? because youre related??? oh wait that doesnt count in his book!
miss piggy

Oneida, NY

#14 Jun 19, 2011
VERY HAPPY wrote:
Just a positive note for boaters! I am very pleased with the courteous,prompt, and very reasonable service provided by Thompsons Marine. Recently I had a job quoted by Fogarty's marina in Saranac lake ($423.08) with a 2 week delay. I had done in 2days at Thompsons!! Grand total at Thompsons $95.00!!!! plus the people at Thompsons were very friendly and courteous!! No bulls---!
nothing like free advertising. must be another one of melinda's great ideas. lol
miss piggy

Oneida, NY

#15 Jun 19, 2011
VERY HAPPY wrote:
did paul write this for u, mrs. doubtfire?
donna

Ithaca, NY

#16 Jun 19, 2011
miss piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing like free advertising. must be another one of melinda's great ideas. lol
It was not Melinda's idea, but, true to form, she did take credit for it.
Whatever

Cornwall, Canada

#17 Jun 20, 2011
sexual harrassment wrote:
You are so full of shit...in your dreams he slapped your ass. Take your self righteous comments and stick them where you can't miss "that ass"!
sexual harrassment

Ithaca, NY

#18 Jun 20, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of shit...in your dreams he slapped your ass. Take your self righteous comments and stick them where you can't miss "that ass"!
Oh my comments are not self rightous at all, simply the truth. Anyone who knows me does know that this in fact did occur, as I spoke with my manager and we both watched the incident being played back on the cameras. Also I told alot of people about this when it happened, just to cover my ass in case he tried to fire me like he did my friend. I will swear to this in a court of law, on a Bible, take a lie detector test, or truth serum, whatever you want.
loran

East Syracuse, NY

#19 Jun 20, 2011
are u jealous because i have more money than u???! get over it already!
tell the truth

Tupper Lake, NY

#20 Jun 20, 2011
agree wrote:
Keep your bullshit moral comments to yourself Oprah. Seems you have no idea what it means to work hard for 10 hours a day and provide a great service to this community and surrounding areas. His boys and the rest of the employees work their arse off.
hard work loading boats with drugs and smokes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave johnson weed 1 hr Really 3
Lowering taxes 7 hr Bill 2
NY Post article: "Dying towns like Massena" 7 hr Bill 6
News Lack of disposal site for brush, leaves concern... 9 hr whom1 2
Cars Fri Go blue 1
lets all vortex out of massena Thu Johns plugged toilet 3
should sex offenders be allowed visitation with... (Sep '12) Thu Hello 23

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance