First Prev
of 2
Next Last
twist this

Watertown, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Any feedback? Thinking about getting something new. Thought I'd give a local shop some business.
you guys already know

Watertown, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2012
there REALY goodesp. mike deshane f u want some goo art done go i and ask for mike he did a fe of mine and m yet to be disapointed
yeah

Watertown, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
place is horrible.i know a couple people that got tattoos there, and imust say i think an 8 year old can draw better.
twist this

Watertown, NY

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Which is it? Good or terrible? Do they have a website or pictures? I'm from Potsdam and dont have a car. Don't wanna drive there of it sucks.
Tats

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Beyond Tattoos right in Potsdam is the best place in the area.
INTERESTED

Watertown, NY

#7 Jul 11, 2012
get on facebook and look p mike deshane he does awsome work he has pics on faceibook
Foolish boy

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Awesome work if u already look like trash n want to look even more trashier... Scott Defoe in Potsdam is the best of the best..
worst experience ever

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jul 13, 2012
DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!! THEY SUCK NOT SURE ABOUT MIKE BUT THAT OTHER GUY IS TERRIBLE WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE!!!!!!!!! DEF. LEARNED TO DO A LITTLE RESEARCH BEFORE HAND!
higgie

Watertown, NY

#10 Jul 13, 2012
Randy something. Didn't he just get out of jail?
know them

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 13, 2012
i got my tattoo done by mike, and i know someone who got hers done by randy. they are both wonderful tattoo artists, just cuz they dont charge alot doesnt mean they arent good.
Pay For

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 13, 2012
know them wrote:
i got my tattoo done by mike, and i know someone who got hers done by randy. they are both wonderful tattoo artists, just cuz they dont charge alot doesnt mean they arent good.
Actually it does... you get what you pay for.
randy

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Jul 13, 2012
well first off no i didn't just get out of jail douche bag and second the prices are low to beat the competition also as of the person who said it was there worst mistake getting tattooed by me .....u were ur mothers worst mistake ..don't run ur fingers come say it face to face
big scotty

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Jul 13, 2012
Who are the tattoo artists there?

“finder of unobtanium ”

Since: Jul 12

non

#15 Jul 13, 2012
i just recently stopped in actually,and was very impressed with customer service,and the fact the artist is willing to work with me on my ongoing and future projects, the pricing was a bonus, will most likely be doing business soon.!
L O L

Watertown, NY

#16 Jul 14, 2012
Ahahhahahah dirtbags. That's where I'll go is to someone who can't shower them self and get a tattoo. A health inspection will have them shut down in no time.
Question

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Jul 14, 2012
I am looking for someone who can do cosmetic eyebrow tattoo for a Lady in her 60's.
Eyebrows

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 15, 2012
I think Pencil Muse or Kira LaRose do makeup tattoos, both in Potsdam.
know them

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 19, 2012
Pay For wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does... you get what you pay for.
my tattoo came out wonderful! and so did theres..
angry

United States

#20 Jul 19, 2012
Mike did my daughters tattoo and it was terrible. It is all crooked and looked like it was done free hand and he put the wrong date on a memorial tattoo. She liked it so I didnt say much, well apparently she wanted him to do another and she got one of her shaking spells and called to tell him, he told her to go somewhere else and go back to the drugs. DO NOT GO THERE!!
just me

East Syracuse, NY

#21 Jul 19, 2012
angry wrote:
Mike did my daughters tattoo and it was terrible. It is all crooked and looked like it was done free hand and he put the wrong date on a memorial tattoo. She liked it so I didnt say much, well apparently she wanted him to do another and she got one of her shaking spells and called to tell him, he told her to go somewhere else and go back to the drugs. DO NOT GO THERE!!
What a bunch of crap. She is on drugs and you are blind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massena Boys & Girls Club program director char... Thu Trump 7
News Incumbent Massena Town Supervisor issues last-m... Thu Truth Speaker 14
News Officials cut ribbon to new clubhouse geared to... Wed learn to speak ru... 2
bed bugs Nov 14 Ogdensburg Housing 5
Massena Humane Society Nov 14 Try 5
Rez Nov 9 nosey is as nosey... 8
News Hundreds take part in Massenaa s trunk-or-treat... Nov 8 nosey is as nosey... 3

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages