Lyndsey Stiles & Katie Monroe

Lyndsey Stiles & Katie Monroe

Posted in the Massena Forum

Dont U Wish 2 Know

Manlius, NY

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Both Un-fit mothers. Need a life. Need a brain. To come up with their own ideas and stop stealing my stuff. Theres a start. Lyndsey doesn't even take care of her kid. Katies just a whore who dates anyone and everyone while the father of her 2nd child is behind bars. Yeah real big time mothers there.

Yeah keep writing shit about me. Your both ugly ass skanks and always will be. After i post this. I'll never be back on this site.
So you all write what you want. KARMA !!!
lmao

Ogdensburg, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2012
Katie is the dumbest person I know & a pathological liar. I don't know why any guy would date someone like that.. She's got two kids by two different fathers, she sleeps with anyone who is willing, but the fact that she's so dumb just baffles me. She must of been in retard classes!
riseabovehate-wi nkwink
#3 Mar 31, 2012
lmao wrote:
Katie is the dumbest person I know & a pathological liar. I don't know why any guy would date someone like that.. She's got two kids by two different fathers, she sleeps with anyone who is willing, but the fact that she's so dumb just baffles me. She must of been in retard classes!
LOVE THIS. SOOOO TRUE. I CAN RELATE (:
Katie

Ithaca, NY

#4 May 3, 2012
Ha. wow. maybe you guys should get your stories straight. 1.) I haven't written shit about anyone lately. I've been too busy between work and taking care of my kids. Thanks but try again. 2.) The dad deffinitely isn't in jail. He's actually working for optech fuc**ng retard. and 3.) both my kids have the same dad. Shows how well you know me. So before you talk sh**, maybe you should know who I am. Because if you knew anything about me you'd at least know those 3 facts. BUT, if you guys wanna talk crap maybe you should at least be big enough to say your names. but then again, that's massena for you to sit behind a computer talking about people bc that's the only safe thing to do. Well, considering I just worked a 9 hour shift, I'm going to go to bed. Good night (:
Brian Lewis

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 May 4, 2012
Katie wrote:
Ha. wow. maybe you guys should get your stories straight. 1.) I haven't written shit about anyone lately. I've been too busy between work and taking care of my kids. Thanks but try again. 2.) The dad deffinitely isn't in jail. He's actually working for optech fuc**ng retard. and 3.) both my kids have the same dad. Shows how well you know me. So before you talk sh**, maybe you should know who I am. Because if you knew anything about me you'd at least know those 3 facts. BUT, if you guys wanna talk crap maybe you should at least be big enough to say your names. but then again, that's massena for you to sit behind a computer talking about people bc that's the only safe thing to do. Well, considering I just worked a 9 hour shift, I'm going to go to bed. Good night (:
prostitutes work a 9 hour shift?
lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 May 4, 2012
Brian Lewis wrote:
<quoted text> prostitutes work a 9 hour shift?
Hey, drugs are not cheap! Gotta work to pay for 'em!
omg

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 4, 2012
hahh, wooooow. whoever wrote this I died laughing. Your very pathetic. Lmao. Lyndsey Stiles? She's my f*cking family c*nt. She's a great mother. And she spends all of her time NOT working on her education with her child so why dont you back the f*ck off. Lmfaoooooo. Can ya day patheticccccc?(;
omg

Syracuse, NY

#8 May 4, 2012
Say*
sickofthedrama

Tully, NY

#9 May 10, 2012
Katie wrote:
hahahaha what lie one kid is by brent pelkey and the other is by some chris guy lmao your a bed lier
YourALoserBtch

Tully, NY

#10 May 10, 2012
^^Bad lier ,, but still right on the money about katie
Mr WHY

Moravia, NY

#11 May 10, 2012
Lyndsey Stiles is my family and as for her being a bad mother, you are so wrong....
YourALoserBtch

Tully, NY

#12 May 10, 2012
^^dont know lyndsey but do katie and its right about her.
bahaha

United States

#13 Jun 2, 2012
Bahahaha Katie you liein bitch you got two different baby daddys and the second baby daddy Brent is in jail.
Katie wrote:
Ha. wow. maybe you guys should get your stories straight. 1.) I haven't written shit about anyone lately. I've been too busy between work and taking care of my kids. Thanks but try again. 2.) The dad deffinitely isn't in jail. He's actually working for optech fuc**ng retard. and 3.) both my
kids have the same dad. Shows how well you know me. So before you talk sh**, maybe you should know who I am. Because if you knew anything about me you'd at least know those 3 facts. BUT, if you guys wanna talk crap maybe you should at least be big enough to say your names. but then again, that's massena for you to sit behind a computer talking about people bc that's the only safe thing to do. Well, considering I just worked a 9 hour shift, I'm going to go to bed. Good night (:
massena

Norwood, NY

#14 Jun 8, 2012
before u wanna judge people bryan why dont u and ur family look in ur own back door yard.. at least shes not a women beater,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Competent CPS workers 1 hr no former documents 16
Ill Bill (Sep '11) 17 hr Maverick 808 130
News Malone man gets prison for larceny, identity theft 23 hr Really 6
Underage, Drugs and Employment Tue bunnie 10
St. Lawrence County reaches brink of bankruptcy. Aug 28 Tell Me This 18
speak up when someone destroys you Aug 28 nothing but slander 3
Dirtbag murders deaf and mute whaite man for sp... Aug 27 reality 1

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance