Patron

Frisco, TX

#1 Dec 28, 2011
What is with all the lesbians there tonight. They were all over each other. This the new dyke bar?
THOUGERLY DISGUSTING BAR

Ithaca, NY

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Patron wrote:
What is with all the lesbians there tonight. They were all over each other. This the new dyke bar?
I think this bar is a dive and has been for years. And it has rudest punks in there not to mention liquor guzzling Indians who can't handle there booze. Keep it on the rez!Can't be to classy if this the hangout bar. Then again what drunk or druggie is classy!Cat Foreman draws the scum of the earth in there. Get them all drunk and drugged up they all look good to each other with the next morning wondering how you eneded up where you did when you passed out only way to go.
patrone

Ithaca, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2011
She didn't work last night. it was another girl. Who else works there?
Jossy

Ithaca, NY

#4 Dec 29, 2011
trina larose maybe?
again

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Dec 29, 2011
the place is a real shit hole along with most bars around here
Your classy

Bradford, VT

#6 Dec 29, 2011
THOUGERLY DISGUSTING BAR wrote:
<quoted text>I think this bar is a dive and has been for years. And it has rudest punks in there not to mention liquor guzzling Indians who can't handle there booze. Keep it on the rez!Can't be to classy if this the hangout bar. Then again what drunk or druggie is classy!Cat Foreman draws the scum of the earth in there. Get them all drunk and drugged up they all look good to each other with the next morning wondering how you eneded up where you did when you passed out only way to go.
well well it's sounds like you've been there once or twice before! Real classy!
droopys dad

Lake Placid, NY

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Is Trina larose a lesbian?
not really

Ithaca, NY

#8 Dec 30, 2011
She is an old hag, trying to pretend she is twenty.She thinks she is all fly. Funny stuff.Charlies is a freak show.cheaper than the circus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap tanning 5 hr Info 1
The Projects is for winners 5 hr DILF 5
News Massena man cited with DWI, unlicensed operator... 5 hr DILF 3
News Woman jailed on felony after using spoon attach... Thu On A roll 7
News Massena Landlords Association shares concerns a... Thu Jim Bob Joe 39
News Watertown and Massena JCPenney stores not part ... Thu agree 2
old diamond eatery in massena NY (Apr '13) Wed Just reading 49

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance