shawn cordwell

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jul 27, 2012
i enjoy it

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 27, 2012
I must say I just love this article. Honestly, how can this "man" repeatedly get away with this time and time again? This is the second time Mrs. Cordwell has had him arrested. He obviously has a problem with beating women as I know he has done this in the past, on various occasions. How many other times have there been that she has not reported? Mr. Cordwell will not be happy until he has killed someone and if Mrs. Cordwell keeps taking him back, like she always does, it may just be her. It will take someone strong enough to stand up to him before he will truly learn his lesson. The fact that he can maintain a Government job at the St. Lawrence Seaway is beyond me. Karma will catch up with Shawn someday, that I know
hereswhy

Ithaca, NY

#4 Jul 28, 2012
A man doesn't beat his wife,because he hates women,he beats her because he can.The man that beats his wife,would beat his co-workers if he thought he could get away with it.But he knows if he hits another man,he is going to be hit back or maybe get his ass kicked.The best way to judge a person is to notice how he treats those who are powerless to act against him.In other words if a man treats his wife,children,pets or employees like shit,given the chance he will do the same to you.For the sake of brevity I used the word he,I could just as well have used the word she.
brick

New Kensington, PA

#5 Jul 28, 2012
I never hit her out of anger. Only love.
X MAN

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jul 28, 2012
If women would just learn to shut up you wpuldn't have to clobber them.
ignorant guy

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2012
Woman: nature's punching bag
angry

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2012
a real man doesnt hit a women only loves her if they get mad he should walk away
mitzie

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Call the cops, put their ass in jail..... they will not beat on you again.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 8, 2012
How the hell can this "man" keep his GOVERNMENT job? I just don't get it. Especially if he is such a coke head like everyone says he is
really

Ithaca, NY

#12 Aug 8, 2012
InTheKnow07 wrote:
How the hell can this "man" keep his GOVERNMENT job? I just don't get it. Especially if he is such a coke head like everyone says he is
You should know by now it is all political around here. Who you know or are related to means to much. kinda sad but the way it is. He doesnt deserve his job anymore but will probably receive counseling.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 9, 2012
I know exactly what you mean, especially in Massena. Best part is that Shawn knows this and is laughing around town about that fact. Counseling won't work, he has done that before, lol. It's just really sad because A) he will never change his ways and B) there is nothing anyone can or will do about it. That is a great job to just be able to laugh at and call those he works with "idiots" because they can't do anything about him. I just don't get it but it is Massena, afterall
sceneit

Ithaca, NY

#14 Aug 9, 2012
cordwell and his wife are both big drinkers. same old story, man and woman both drunk,both get physical, man gets arrested, woman gets sympathy. film at eleven

Location hidden

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Big drikers, big coke heads. Must be nice to keep getting away with the same shit over and over again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hummer (Mar '14) 24 min Walking dead 40
News Massena man charged with possessing various drugs 4 hr loserville 2
News Father and son charged following assault on Mas... 5 hr Not mine 4
News Massena man gets prison for October burglary 13 hr true 4
News Woman jailed on felony after using spoon attach... Sat FORREST 44
Info Sat Wondering 1
News Massena village residents putting cleanup items... Fri Lord is watching 12

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance