Six new state troopers assigned to St...

Six new state troopers assigned to St. Lawrence County

There are 123 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Oct 28, 2012, titled Six new state troopers assigned to St. Lawrence County. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Six new graduates of the State Police Academy have been assigned to Trooo B's Zone 2 which encompasses St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#45 Oct 31, 2012
You gradute high school and possibly go to college. I assume nobody made you and it was your decision. If you know so much about the NYS Troopers then I guess you should have signed up and taken the test. I assume Luke and Barney are felons or have records and couldn't and therefore have it in for NYS Troopers who probably took them down years ago. It is sad to be jealous - it is a sickness. As for the pay versus village or town cops - same thing. You should have taken the test or maybe you did and you didn't do well. You have to be pretty smart and educated to be a NYS Trooper and that is why they are elite. Village police hand picked and most often are related to half the force and needed a job. They have the same job as a officer of the law, but driving 110 MPH down a state highway after God knows what is a lot different than riding around a 30 MPH zone watching for people running a stop sign. Don't get me wrong - some towns and villages have bigger issues, but they call in the big guns when they do...the NYS Troopers. If you want their pay, benefits and what you call unfairness then strap on the gray and purple along with a weapon and see what it is like. I bet Luke and Barney would be pulled over in minutes wiping the shit off their leg that didn't rest in their pants. What a bunch of moronic fools with nothing better to do than say crap to a girl on here that is obviously proud of her dad and family and a retired officer who probably saved someone you know. They see the worst of the worst an deal with the same. So back off and go visit your probation officer and complain to them you are a GD loser.
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#46 Oct 31, 2012
lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry WOW, but you don't come off as very bright yourself, you're more like the sauce that still clinging to your mother's leg!!
Keep talking "lies" I always yawn when I am interested. Your name says it all. Are you always sound that stupid or did you make a special effort on that one? Oh an I have tried to see things from your point of view, but I can't reach my head that far up my ass. Shoo fly - shoo.
retired_lovingit

Syracuse, NY

#47 Oct 31, 2012
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Here we go....retarded_lovingit has found another retared on her side. Should start her out right and tell her what time the best soaps are on. Teach her how to cook too, women can't cook any more! NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!
And what makes you think we should all care about what YOU think, Luke??? Jeez, who the hell are you anyway? King Tut of Topix? You rule the roost around here? What you say is gospel and what the rest of say is s...t? We all have the right to speak here. You respect how we feel, and we'll give you the same courtesy. Grow up, buddy!

No one on Topix deserves to be called a DUMB B...CH, because she says something you don't agree with. I worked hard all my life, raised three kids, and never had the time or interest to sit around watching soaps on TV. God, you're RUDE!!!
Luke Skywalker

New Kensington, PA

#48 Oct 31, 2012
WOW nothing in your paragraph makes any sense. It’s all bull and for the record I have never been arrested and have not had a ticket since college like 10 years ago. Why would I waste my time taking a state trooper test when I spent all kind of money on school and have a better and more paying career then those bozos. SO DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND GO F YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
barney fife

Utica, NY

#49 Oct 31, 2012
Wow wrote:
You gradute high school and possibly go to college. I assume nobody made you and it was your decision. If you know so much about the NYS Troopers then I guess you should have signed up and taken the test. I assume Luke and Barney are felons or have records and couldn't and therefore have it in for NYS Troopers who probably took them down years ago. It is sad to be jealous - it is a sickness. As for the pay versus village or town cops - same thing. You should have taken the test or maybe you did and you didn't do well. You have to be pretty smart and educated to be a NYS Trooper and that is why they are elite. Village police hand picked and most often are related to half the force and needed a job. They have the same job as a officer of the law, but driving 110 MPH down a state highway after God knows what is a lot different than riding around a 30 MPH zone watching for people running a stop sign. Don't get me wrong - some towns and villages have bigger issues, but they call in the big guns when they do...the NYS Troopers. If you want their pay, benefits and what you call unfairness then strap on the gray and purple along with a weapon and see what it is like. I bet Luke and Barney would be pulled over in minutes wiping the shit off their leg that didn't rest in their pants. What a bunch of must be a with nothing better to do than say crap to a girl on here that is obviously proud of her dad and family and a retired officer who probably saved someone you know. They see the worst of the worst an deal with the same. So back off and go visit your probation officer and complain to them you are a GD loser.
If someone doesn't like what your saying or your Personal Beliefs
then your no good? or a moron!
Just because your daddy isn't a cop doesn't mean your any less of a person like you "team players" like to think.
What about your great "gray and purple" child molester from massena?
How about a innocent person getting hurt or killed because of senseless police chases.
Would a child who lost a mother or father at the hands of your "gray and purple" or a child who was molested be a moronic fool as you call it?
You make me sick!
Don't inquire into a person's past. Take the measure of a man for what he is today.
Defend yourself whenever necessary.
Look out for your own.
Don't make a threat without expecting dire consequences
Give your enemy a fighting chance
The Code of the West work for them!
Luke Skywalker

New Kensington, PA

#50 Oct 31, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
omg,my nephew has been to war for a total of 8 years and when he retires in a few years after 20 years of servicehe will receive 2 grnd a month. a state trooper retires after 20 and gets ver 4,000 a month. NOT FAIR>
NOW THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT! I agree totally.
really

United States

#51 Oct 31, 2012
Just what we need more cocky pistola holders with a big chip on there shoulder waiting to take over the wild wild north country .
Luke Skywalker

New Kensington, PA

#52 Oct 31, 2012
really wrote:
Just what we need more cocky pistola holders with a big chip on there shoulder waiting to take over the wild wild north country .
Totally. How many more troopers do we need up here? So sick of seeing them ALL THE TIME. For the most part they are just traffic cops up here. Pretty sad when you drive from Massena to Potsdam you see 3 or 4 on the same damn road. Way too many of them!
glowcrazy

Bridgeport, NY

#53 Oct 31, 2012
new trooper for slc. hey, we'll take anything we can get.
jack

United States

#54 Oct 31, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
omg,my nephew has been to war for a total of 8 years and when he retires in a few years after 20 years of servicehe will receive 2 grnd a month. a state trooper retires after 20 and gets ver 4,000 a month. NOT FAIR>
He choose the wrong career!!!!
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#55 Oct 31, 2012
barney fife wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone doesn't like what your saying or your Personal Beliefs
then your no good? or a moron!
Just because your daddy isn't a cop doesn't mean your any less of a person like you "team players" like to think.
What about your great "gray and purple" child molester from massena?
How about a innocent person getting hurt or killed because of senseless police chases.
Would a child who lost a mother or father at the hands of your "gray and purple" or a child who was molested be a moronic fool as you call it?
You make me sick!
Don't inquire into a person's past. Take the measure of a man for what he is today.
Defend yourself whenever necessary.
Look out for your own.
Don't make a threat without expecting dire consequences
Give your enemy a fighting chance
The Code of the West work for them!
I make you sick? You are categorizing all troopers with some instance that you cannot explain sir. Troopers patrol the highways that result in over 100 deaths a day. They are the first on the scene. They reconstruct the accident for court instances and can determine exactly what happened. Troopers cover the entire state and their work on the roads to stop speeders ( 31%) of fatalities are from speeders, impaired drivers and other infractions that keep us safe. Without them the renegades of the world woudl triple that death rate or more. Troopers witness death, relate deaths to families and put their life on the line everyday. My point was if you want to complain about their wage then complain, but don't make excuses up why they shouldn't get paid for a job well done. There have been instances of bad apples and sometimes leaving a sour taste, but when you speak of a police force in NY and most states the Trooper is the elite force due to their jurisdiction, training and relevance to the today's and yesterday's law breaking citizens on the road, on foot, committing crimes and killing loved ones. My hat goes off to every military personnel that has ever served and I would NEVER disrespect them. They too have had many instances of bad apples, but I, sir, will not throw stones to people I respect. I am impressed I have to say - since I have never met such a small mind inside such a big head before. So pardon me as you are mistaking me for someone who gives a damn on how you feel about the law. You are truly depriving some village somewhere of an idiot.
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#56 Oct 31, 2012
Luke Skywalker wrote:
WOW nothing in your paragraph makes any sense. It’s all bull and for the record I have never been arrested and have not had a ticket since college like 10 years ago. Why would I waste my time taking a state trooper test when I spent all kind of money on school and have a better and more paying career then those bozos. SO DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND GO F YOURSELF!!!!!!!!
If it makes no sense to you then I don't know what makes you so dumb - but it really works. I am glad you have not broken any laws since college, but your criticism of the NYS Troopers is wrong. I am glad to see you are not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
troopers daughter

Fulton, NY

#57 Oct 31, 2012
There are some of us on here that have respect for our fellow man and to you I say thank you!! The rest of you need to peddle you childish behavior elsewhere, you truly aren't worth any of our time!!
Luke Skywalker

New Kensington, PA

#58 Oct 31, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
If it makes no sense to you then I don't know what makes you so dumb - but it really works. I am glad you have not broken any laws since college, but your criticism of the NYS Troopers is wrong. I am glad to see you are not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
Its far from wrong! You are the IGNORANT one if you think its ok to see 2,3 or maybe 4 troopers everytime you go somewhere's. Go back to the kitchen where you belong if you don't understand.
Happy Holloween

Utica, NY

#59 Oct 31, 2012
Oh no, were all gonna die.
barney fife

Utica, NY

#60 Oct 31, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I make you sick? You are categorizing all troopers with some instance that you cannot explain sir. Troopers patrol the highways that result in over 100 deaths a day. They are the first on the scene. They reconstruct the accident for court instances and can determine exactly what happened. Troopers cover the entire state and their work on the roads to stop speeders ( 31%) of fatalities are from speeders, impaired drivers and other infractions that keep us safe. Without them the renegades of the world woudl triple that death rate or more. Troopers witness death, relate deaths to families and put their life on the line everyday. My point was if you want to complain about their wage then complain, but don't make excuses up why they shouldn't get paid for a job well done. There have been instances of bad apples and sometimes leaving a sour taste, but when you speak of a police force in NY and most states the Trooper is the elite force due to their jurisdiction, training and relevance to the today's and yesterday's law breaking citizens on the road, on foot, committing crimes and killing loved ones. My hat goes off to every military personnel that has ever served and I would NEVER disrespect them. They too have had many instances of bad apples, but I, sir, will not throw stones to people I respect. I am impressed I have to say - since I have never met such a small mind inside such a big head before. So pardon me as you are mistaking me for someone who gives a damn on how you feel about the law. You are truly depriving some village somewhere of an idiot.
Forgive me your highness, I forgot that people like you aren't used to people like us. You must be one of those brainwashed dickheads that still work for the force or a (retarded) sorry (retired) one that hasn't deprogram yourself back to the real world.
People like you can't handle being told something. Everyone's NOT a suspect, and every car doesn't need to be profiled.
Sucks when people don't like or do what you say "A" (One Bullet)

Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate one's opinions and ideas. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, as with libel, slander, obscenity,[citation needed] sedition (including, for example inciting ethnic hatred), copyright violation, revelation of information that is classified or otherwise.
NY Maniac

Fayetteville, NY

#61 Oct 31, 2012
Luke Skywalker wrote:
<quoted text> Its far from wrong! You are the IGNORANT one if you think its ok to see 2,3 or maybe 4 troopers everytime you go somewhere's. Go back to the kitchen where you belong if you don't understand.
Well, the part I don't understand is why is it WRONG to see troopers? I, for one, am not doing anything wrong, and as well I see it as a person getting paid, earning a living, contributing to an economy, and giving their kids Christmas presents. If the speed limit is such an inconvenience to you, leave sooner! Yes, I am the guy in the silver pickup, doing the speed limit (or slightly under), and waving to the troopers.
really

United States

#62 Oct 31, 2012
Not sayin we dont need law enforcment but really twenty of them in one town ive been pulled over and given tickets for no seat belt about five times when i was wearing it fight with them about it. cost me over a hundred bucks every time i just pay it cause it doesnt help to argue im payin for them to sit with the car runnin waitin to pull u over and give u a ticket for somethin stupid
Luke Skywalker

United States

#63 Nov 1, 2012
Another example......Went in early to work the other morning around 4AM and had a trooper ride my butt for 7 miles untill he saw me going towards work and backed off. He was so close I couldnt see his headlights at times. Just waiting for me to make a mistake. Thats what im talking about. BULLSH**. Dont have crap to do but screw with someone going to work!
jack

Springfield, NJ

#64 Nov 1, 2012
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Another example......Went in early to work the other morning around 4AM and had a trooper ride my butt for 7 miles untill he saw me going towards work and backed off. He was so close I couldnt see his headlights at times. Just waiting for me to make a mistake. Thats what im talking about. BULLSH**. Dont have crap to do but screw with someone going to work!
He saw u going to work??? How did he know that by following u??? I am sure if he wanted to screw with you he would have done more that just follow u for a couple miles. You thoughts are BULLSH**!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 20 min FBLM 43
Massena voted top 10 worst places to live in NY... 1 hr Calmin Cents 4
News Massena Landlords Association shares concerns a... 18 hr worried 20
Ex DAUGHTER IN LAW Fri acdc 44
Price Chopper (Apr '16) Fri LoveSickFool 21
Opening a club in massena Thu FIFO 16
what is going into where gorgi,s bakery use to be Thu troll 6

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance