Next Last
what a joke

Ithaca, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Really!? Lmao!!!
funny

Ithaca, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2012
what is your problem? Are you jealous, or what?I wish them the best of luck.
what a joke

Ithaca, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Jelous lmfao idk which is funnier
hmm

Ithaca, NY

#4 Mar 14, 2012
is it his kid?
massena resident

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2012
They have been together for years they have 3 kids a home and they both have jobs! If they want to finally get married than good for them , congrats!!!!! As for all the haters get a life. Just because you dont believe in marriage doesnt mean someone else cant. I wish them the best of luck in thier future together .
Funny

Salem, MA

#6 Mar 14, 2012
They both are scum bags!!! Go make my pizza bitch
what a joke

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Hes only with her for the kids
what a joke

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Mar 14, 2012
hmm wrote:
is it his kid?
Maybe his father
wow

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Mar 14, 2012
For being scumbags they are buying there home fixing it up on there own, they have a nice truck, and both work to provide for their family! Probably more than you idiots can say for yourselfves! I'm very happy for them, and wish them a happy marriage!
Funny

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Mar 14, 2012
wow wrote:
For being scumbags they are buying there home fixing it up on there own, they have a nice truck, and both work to provide for their family! Probably more than you idiots can say for yourselfves! I'm very happy for them, and wish them a happy marriage!
that carnivel they call a vehicle is on payments and is worth double then that shed is that they call a home
Why do you hate

Ithaca, NY

#11 Mar 14, 2012
Why not be happy for them instead of running them down?
wow

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Payments they make at $500 a month and will eventually own not to many people at there age can get a truck like there's! As far as there home being a shed they have done a lot of work to there home making it what they want! They are both hard working, and work for everything they have which is probably more than you can say for yourself. They take great care of there children, they do not go w.o. they are much better off and doing great for there family at there age! So keep running them down jelousey is such an awful thing!!!
Funny

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Lmao jelous of what? pizza face or that fat pig he calls a woman
wow

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Mar 14, 2012
Instead of running your mouth behind a computer how about you go tell Donnie to his face!
Funny

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Mar 14, 2012
Make me a pizza biotch
Family

Ithaca, NY

#16 Mar 14, 2012
I don't think these haters know what they are talking about...They aren't scumbags at all and they take damn good care of those kids...I know this first hand...people need to grow up and stop being jealous haters and talk about the real scumbags of this town because they are far from being scumbags.
Good times

Ithaca, NY

#17 Mar 15, 2012
Yeah, just because he comes from a scummy family doesn't mean he can't break the mold and make something of himself. his mother barks and chases cars.
quiet

Ithaca, NY

#18 Mar 15, 2012
I love how someone uses the name Funny on here when really they should be using the name scumbag or low life. Donnie and Felicia have grown so much and they are amazing parents. Unfortunatley living in this small town people have nothing better to do than start bullshit. Donnie and felicia have busted their asses to get to where they are.Only if other people in this town realized that with a little hard work you can succeed. Instead half this town sits on their asses and collects welfare. So Lil miss funny, sounds like your just jealous. And "wow" I agree with you. How about funny releases there name and then tells Donnie and his family to their face.
ohcrap

Ithaca, NY

#19 Mar 15, 2012
wow can't you people leave her the fck alone.. she's been threw so much when she was young. i am glad she's finally settling down. she deserves everything. this girl has come along ways. big deal what there house looks like there doing a great job remodeling, and for the truck well who cares if it's a payment, it's not like they both can't afford it. they need a nice vehicle for them kids to get to point A to point B. why do i know all of this cause she's my cousin. i love this girl for who she has become.
i wish

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Mar 15, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text> that carnivel they call a vehicle is on payments and is worth double then that shed is that they call a home
Idk them personally but ive seen there truck that shit is hotttt bet u just wish u could afford that payment a month

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you throw your money away/ 1 hr pushing pits 4
Mall 5 hr daisy 103
Massena voted top 10 worst places to live in NY... 12 hr Thunderball 22
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 14 hr No justice no peace 382
Attorney: best for divorce and bankruptcy ? Sat Eternal Optimist 10
Massena Can't Get It Out of Its Own Way Sat Eternal Optimist 16
Bye bye Jan 20 haha 11

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages