German Shepard Owner

United States

#23 Mar 15, 2012
Erica wrote:
<quoted text>
"disturbing and creepy" thats what i keep saying. People around here say i am parinoid and crazy but i really think that kind of thing is obesesive,psycotic and slightly threatening."and pretty soon ill know everything about you" i call that stalking-def. creepy. Btw i used to own a german shepard and loved it so much i know i will never own anything but a shepard.
Thank you Erica and yes it does feel very threating. If you would like to tell me more about your German SHepard please join me on the dog bites forum. And no I haven't heard who yet. Maybe it will be released tonight on the channel 7 news or massena new ten now. keep us posted if anyone knows more, I probably wont be posting much after this tonight. will be looking forward to more news tomorrow. Good luck all
sad

Ilion, NY

#24 Mar 15, 2012
Two people passed away tonight. A male and a female in their 20s.
How Sad

Clinton, NY

#25 Mar 15, 2012
I heard the girl was pregnant
German Shepard Owner

Imperial, CA

#26 Mar 15, 2012
Oh no, how did you find out the crash was fatal? I am so sorry for everyones lose
mindurbizzz

Albany, NY

#27 Mar 15, 2012
Sheyenne smoke and Jacob light. Both deceased. Driving irratically going west into hogansburg drove onto wrong side of road and hit the gaurd rail and went over. Jake was assumed driving the car. Leave it as that. No more talk. Prayers to both families. As it rains tonight hopefully it can help cleanse and wash away the pain.rip shey and Jake..
prayers

Ithaca, NY

#28 Mar 16, 2012
My heart and prayes go out to the families.
Sierra

United States

#29 Mar 16, 2012
So sorry to hear this but why would he be driving like this? I heard that he was trying to evade the police. I heard that there was a shooting this morning out by the bears den today. What the hell is going un out there? This is why bordor activity needs to step up more. To many lives being lost out there.R.I.P to all the deceased there
mindurbizzz

Albany, NY

#30 Mar 16, 2012
Yes there was someone shot this morning. Does not have anything to do with "border security" ppl acting stupid and possibly drunk. It was on st.regis road no where near bears den. It also don't have anything to do with what happened yesterday. The investigation is still going on, so what ever ppl are talking about should could possibly considered gossip.
rmcp

Lake Placid, NY

#31 Mar 16, 2012
drug deal gone bad
Seriously Wondering

Lake Placid, NY

#32 Mar 16, 2012
My heart goes out to the families and friends of everyone involved in this loss. I don't know either of these individuals, but the comment made earlier did raise a flag with me as well. It does appear that there have been a few crashes,*reported rumors* of high speed chases or people trying to elude law enforcement. Sadly, it seems like the entire story never surfaces. I think with so many recent tragic fatalities, in order to bring this issue to the forefront & investigate, when all is finished- details of accidents shouldn't be withheld (excluding underage victims). Maybe there would be less questions regarding the legitimacy of investigations being compromised to protect the integrity of victims law enforcement, or personal matters of victims. I think putting all of the cards on the table, always, at all times, would allow a more thorough job to be done and more accurate portrayals of how and why things happen. Either way, loss of life is sad and tragic and I pray for peace and healing for everyone grieving in this tragedy.
steff

Watertown, NY

#33 Mar 16, 2012
it is the same bridge(at the four corners by st.regis road,where the log cabin smoke shop is)that a freind of ours had an accident last year and ended up in the river in the winter and he also was found 30 days later.in the river. these were just young adults who passed away here,people need to get some respect and stop looking for excuses to gossip,it is said it was a high speed chase,for what reason?idk,but the high speed chases that are killing our young today need to stop!!! these kids were not a threat and should not have been chased down like they were armed and dangerous!!! its just another example of law enforcement trying to go over board on there jobs!! they caused a death,they should have to pay,just like you or i would have to do!!!
curious

Ithaca, NY

#34 Mar 16, 2012
If they werent a threat and should not have been chased down then why didnt they just pull over? Im sorry that they died , its horrible, but to blame to police is wrong. Had they pulled over then there would have been no high speed chase...if this was actually the case.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#35 Mar 16, 2012
May thier spirits pass on. I am sorry to the parents and family and friends for thier loss.
rumors

Saranac Lake, NY

#36 Mar 16, 2012
I heard they were on their way to pick up Chinese Food, nothing about a police chase. Who really knows what is rumor and what is fact, except those who are loved ones of those involved. My heart breaks for the families and friends who are grieving. May the rumors stop now. It doesn't matter where they were going, or what they were doing...they are hopefully at peace. May we let their loved ones have peace also.
wrong chase

Lake Placid, NY

#37 Mar 16, 2012
http://m.poststar.com/news/blotter/police-wom...

The chase you are referring to was a few years ago. No statement has been released about the accident involving a chase. This is a tragedy and lives were lost. Leave it be.

Since: Mar 12

Tully, NY

#38 Mar 17, 2012
My prays go out to the family during this hard time
pretty fast

Lake Placid, NY

#39 Mar 18, 2012
they must have been going pretty fast to flip over the bridge railing instead of just bumping off it
Peacemaker

Moravia, NY

#40 Mar 18, 2012
They were doing twenty five miles an hour, Jake must a dozzed off at the wheel. No drinking involved. ,no high speed chase, rest in peace Jake n shey . Love you guys
pretty fast

Lake Placid, NY

#41 Mar 18, 2012
Peacemaker wrote:
They were doing twenty five miles an hour, Jake must a dozzed off at the wheel. No drinking involved.,no high speed chase, rest in peace Jake n shey . Love you guys
you would never flip over the bridge railing doing 25 mph there would be enough force to propell you over the railing at 25 mph
pretty fast

Lake Placid, NY

#42 Mar 18, 2012
meant wouldn't be enough force

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rusty wheel 3 hr murphy 6
2nd WH Aide resigning over domestic abuse!! 3 hr Hussain 2
Wendys in the mall 3 hr Jump Puke 7
hate trump 3 hr Hussain 4
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 5 hr Alain Vain 536
Store closings 6 hr Curious 116
President Trump to save Alcoa 8 hr Giovanni 23

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance