of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#61 Jul 3, 2012
Above The Fray wrote:
<quoted text>
Technology is a double edge sword.
Twisted effing efforts at control by really dumb people.
That's why law enforcement allows this stupid site to keep running.
Below is close to accurate with 1-2 discrepancies.
Maisey
wratheof who
selfishgreed
Colson
forkiids
Mercy
Candis
=
Sheri- The wife
Ok thnkx. wonder who got those medical issues first? bahahahahaha!
Petty

Ardsley, NY

#62 Jul 5, 2012
Above The Fray wrote:
<quoted text>
Technology is a double edge sword.
Twisted effing efforts at control by really dumb people.
That's why law enforcement allows this stupid site to keep running.
Below is close to accurate with 1-2 discrepancies.
Maisey
wratheof who
selfishgreed
Colson
forkiids
Mercy
Candis
=
Sheri- The wife
Massena is starting to pass up the big O with petty scandals. This thread has more turns than a
soap opera! I am amazed at how ignorant people are around here but hey, I admit I am entertained. Does that make me petty too? I don't care. Call me petty then because I find it interesting to read how folks weave their own tangled webs.
webs.
Anonymous

Ardsley, NY

#63 Jul 5, 2012
My name is Jessica, or to the members of this thread, "one leg.". Naming people based upon their physical disability..... One leg, wow.

I lost my leg to cancer 20 some years ago when I was 13. I have been called a "survivor" by many members of this community. I have walked in multiple Relay for Life ceremonies with people you may know, maybe even with you.... It is only here in this.... Unsupervised playground of gossip.... That such a name would be made. Where people have the freedom to prove what, that they can be nasty and judgmental over the things they only know about on the surface.

Threats to show up at the house... Identifying cars.... Wow.

I don't know you, and I sure as heck would not judge you, but yet in this thread you have included information on me... Things that some people close to me don't even know. Who gave you that right.... Ah... Freedom of speech.,,. Freedom to throw stones. With freedom should come a moral code. Not so much here.

I respect Sheri for her post. I respect Melissa Bell for not bothering to retort on here, and I hope she never sees the awful things you said about her.

And furthermore, I love Jason, which, in the end, should not be your business, but now you have made it yours. He would never post such things on anyone of you. We never truly understand a person until we walk in their shoes....great saying, and no pun intended on my part.

If I know one thing, none of the adults involved want to see their kids hurt and are working hard to spare their kids any more pain. If my son, for example, who people on this post claim to care about, sees this thread, how do you think he would feel?

Take care, the world sucks ou there.
Vanessa

United States

#64 Jul 13, 2012
You know...this is pretty sad. Don't you all have something to do other than get on the internet and bash people whom you have no idea what is going on in their lives. I'm sure you all live perfect lives and have never done anything wrong. Please...this is a Massena forum so I highly doubt any of you are anything special. My brother is a great guy, I love him very much. If you dislike him...keep that to yourselves or bring that to him personally.Bottom line is, this shows a lot of immaturity. Grow up and worry about your own life. Get off the computer and go do something worth while.
nuts

Massena, NY

#65 Nov 17, 2012
Maisey wrote:
Jason Sharlow is a whore. He has a wife and I think 2 or 3 kids and he is always running on her. heard she is sick and possibly dying and he walks out on her leaving her alone with kids what kind of ass is he? He is always a big flirt at work, lowes in potsdam, he wanted me to go out with him but I already knew he was married. Its funny how he walks around like a god dam rooster expecting all the girls to fall down and worship his sorry ass. Little does he know that he is the biggest joke at breaks.Even his "so called" friends that work or use to work with him think he is nothing but a liar and a cheat. The reason I am so pissed off is that he left his wife while sick and left the kids. he is nothing but a phoney and I would not trust him with my dog. Well he is running with Melissa Bell who is the biggest slut in Winthrop.,,, You go Jason!!!! Hope your wife smartens up and takes you to Hell and back, you deserve to be castrated you low life scum!!!
sounds like quite the outstanding citizen .you can do better than melissa jason
wow

Park Ridge, NJ

#66 Nov 18, 2012
nuts wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like quite the outstanding citizen .you can do better than melissa jason
Melissa is old news. He tried to do better after her with another marries woman and then left her for his cousin or something. Not sure if the cousin was married though! He'll go with anyone who pay his way so he dont have to work on his own family issues. Sad but seems standard for how low lifes are these days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greens cab 1 hr Lovin it 1
News Massena village trustees agree to spring cleanu... 12 hr one mans junk is 11
Junk Days 19 hr Taxpayer pain 14
Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague!! Apr 18 Sargent Slaughter 14
So we can all at least agree one thing right? Apr 16 kilt wearing maniac 33
News Massena police chief tells trustees not enough ... Apr 16 MKP 6
What Will Happen to Spring Clean Up Apr 13 Just reading 4

Massena Jobs

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages