United States

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Cute girl working at sears in massena. Who is she
friend

Massena, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Hockey87 wrote:
Sure as hell isn't Denise in electronics. BAHAHAHAHA !
DWI

Massena, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
In sears lol. Are you drunk when you into sears

Since: Nov 12

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
No not drunk, just saying though
Hsdhhrbb

Auburn, NY

#5 Nov 26, 2012
You man need to give some details about this girl, maybe someone could actually help you if they know what she looks like.
i know

Albany, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2013
She's not worth touching. Trust me people. I know who she is. Can u say diseases!!
i know

Albany, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Doesn't Hockey 87 work at sears??
needtoknow

Albany, NY

#9 Apr 6, 2013
If yr the blonde that works there, then ya!! It's you! You gave it to my buddy!!
needtoknow

Holyoke, MA

#11 Apr 6, 2013
I NEVER ACCUSED YOU...ARE THEY STILL AT IT OR WHAT? I'M READY TO LEAVE HER if this is still going on. Cause all nikki does is run you down. Im not the bad guy here. Fill me in. I'll keep it to myself if u want. I just can't do the head games anymore....seriously,try and put yrself I'm mine and my kids shoes. How long have they been at it? And are they still?
thinking man

Hartford, CT

#12 Apr 9, 2013
Hey at least she's working. The sad thing was to ask you creeps for any positive info
stupid is as stupid does

United States

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Not sad, but idiotic.
GhostWriter

Massena, NY

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Sounds like laidoffgm starting another post under an anonymous name, I think he has a few...just saying! Have any of you noticed his posts are all relative? For instance all his posts are all about being the best, the best hockey player to come out of Massena, The best catch in town because all the women want him, lol. The best drunk in town and the most richest guy around who thinks he can lay any girl he can because he was laid off GM.

What a joke, but I have to say he is amusing to this toxic forum and some people like his posts because they are quit funny at times, yet annoying too!

So who is he? Do we really need to know? I saw a post about someone asking who he really is and I replied and said, laidoffgm sounds like a hasbeen washed up jockey who is still stuck in the day when he was known for something, and lives vicariously through topix to keep his status known to others of what he could have been.
Thats why he posts such nonsense all the time, because he is still stuck in the life that could have been something for him, and instead everything he wanted went to shit when he got laid off GM...and life happens, time to just move on!
i know i know

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Apr 10, 2013
Martha is hot mama
be honest

United States

#16 May 11, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
Your buddy got it from YOUR girlfriend, they've been playing you for months now.
so who is he...do tell..cause she's been doing shit behind yr back too..believe me or not. Is all our now.. and I'm not starting trouble either. I'm too old for that crap!
liar

Massena, NY

#17 May 11, 2013
Not jamie henry shes blonde, but soooo not hot!
Green Gobbler

Utica, NY

#19 May 12, 2013
Hockey87 wrote:
Cute? She must not be from Massena...
Right

United States

#20 May 12, 2013
Isn't there a girl named Jenna that works there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Jun '10) 1 hr Alain Vain 453
Child protective services (Sep '10) 1 hr Needstostop 103
Repubs just blinked agreed to 3 wk continuation! 2 hr Trump is an IDIOT 5
Store closings 4 hr Chichamo 109
Schumer shutdown 8 hr Welfies 9
Stupid people 23 hr Trump is an IDIOT 12
rip erica munson (Jan '11) Sun Jece 24

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance