kelly wilson & randy barney broke up...

kelly wilson & randy barney broke up today. over crystal moniere????

Posted in the Massena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
randy barney

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2010
he"s out to her house now when i walk out my door i saw his car thier. so he must be doing her againe lol i see his car thier a lot during the week. when kelly working hard.this is no lie kelly think about who lives down here. your firend. sm.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2010
Isn't Crystal still with Dan ?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 27, 2010
Merry Christmas.
My opinion

Ithaca, NY

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Ill beat to your drum for a min to.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL
yup its me

Ithaca, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Droopy Draws wrote:
Isn't Crystal still with Dan ?
No they split up a while ago. He lives w/ stacy haley now. ;)

Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
Huh, how bout that. Thanks :)
the ha ha ha man

Ithaca, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2010
randy stays at kelly while she is at her friends because he has no place to go cause randy has a piss pore life of judgment and cant seem to get his shit together for the year of his age.most people his age own there own home's and cars and dont need other people money to buy things. he is a disapointment to society...
mel

Ithaca, NY

#9 Nov 29, 2010
They were together at the Rusty saturday night. Crystal and Randy.
thatssad

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Crystal is such a skank. If Randy is banging Crystal then Kelly deserves much better. Love you Kelly, your to much a beautiful person to deal with them low lifes. Crystal, your a skank. How many guys you sleep with? Your with Randy, That Dan dude, and some Rick dude. Get a life
devilbitch

Ithaca, NY

#11 Nov 30, 2010
k bitches u dont know what the hell is going on me n randy have been friends before him n keely got together n as for rick he is an ex n and friend now..as for dan i was with him for 7 yrs..if u dont know what the hell u r talking aboput dont say shit..n i got a life maybe better than urs thats why u have to get up on here n talk bout others right so who is the low life that wouldnt be me..so get ur stories straight before u talk shit
devilbitch

Ithaca, NY

#12 Nov 30, 2010
u want the real story him n kelly didnt split up over me thank you for the credit tho..kelly n randy broke up over reasons that dont concern me..i havent talked to randy for the whole time mainly they were togather he got ahold of me when things got bad he wanted someone to talk to i never slept with him at all..as far as my sex life goes thats no ones business but mine..r u biotches jealous that i can get laid...i do keep to the same guy it isnt my fault they fuck up n i dump their asses...so once again u guys dont know what u r talking bout n ni think its so funny..i sittin here laughing at all this cause people like u have no lives so u live thru others...ilmao
randy b

Ithaca, NY

#13 Nov 30, 2010
Attention if you must know the reason why we broke is because of her continueously lieing and cheating and my mouth it had nothing to do with crystal...crystals only a friend and we havent seen eachother till recently i respected kelly enough not to have a girl as a friend..any questions say it to my face dont bring it out on other people its noones concern its our problem not yours...p.s fuck you all

Since: Aug 10

Ithaca, NY

#14 Nov 30, 2010
a lot of u dont know the true shit about randy he is very 2faced talked one way to some n when alone with kelly he would threaten n scream at her. he owes her a pile of money which she will lose cause he is a loser. ask him who paid all the bills encluding cigarett monies,gas,laundry degt to wash his dirty clothes. hmmmm lets c who has a job? who is educated? good friend to others?will help anyone in need? bet thats not randy.i wish him luck he needs it as he has no ambition to even look for a real job
Kayla Barney

Ithaca, NY

#15 Nov 30, 2010
okay for all u low life scumbags that have to come on this website keep my fathers name out of shit when u have no idea what is going on. get off ur scummy asses and stop collecting ur welfare and get a real damn job. u say he doesnt have a real job? uhm excuse me last time i checked he made money and didnt get welfare. all this town knows how to do is gossip. get a life k thnxx.
lolll

Ithaca, NY

#17 Nov 30, 2010
randy barney wrote:
he"s out to her house now when i walk out my door i saw his car thier. so he must be doing her againe lol i see his car thier a lot during the week. when kelly working hard.this is no lie kelly think about who lives down here. your firend. sm.
first off learn how to spell and use proper grammer retard.
this is real randy barney

Ithaca, NY

#18 Nov 30, 2010
who ever is useing my name plz stop u r makeing things worse what happened between kelly n i is between us..what was said earlier isnt the truth if u must know..ty very much have a good day
rusty

Ithaca, NY

#19 Nov 30, 2010
mel wrote:
They were together at the Rusty saturday night. Crystal and Randy.
no wrong due rushlow was trying to sleep with him!

Syracuse, NY

#20 Nov 30, 2010
devilbitch wrote:
k bitches u dont know what the hell is going on me n randy have been friends before him n keely got together n as for rick he is an ex n and friend now..as for dan i was with him for 7 yrs..if u dont know what the hell u r talking aboput dont say shit..n i got a life maybe better than urs thats why u have to get up on here n talk bout others right so who is the low life that wouldnt be me..so get ur stories straight before u talk shit
You are your mothers daughter, there is no doubt about that. I mean that in a nice way.
devilbitch

Ithaca, NY

#21 Nov 30, 2010
g ty i just wont put up with noones bulshit if they want to run their mouths then they should run the right story
devilbitch

Ithaca, NY

#22 Nov 30, 2010
ha ha bitches so who ever said i was with randy that night was wrong i was there yes but not with him so what just blew up in ur faces..ilmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bushnell 10 min Famous people 3
health insutance 48 min lol 10
dump trump 1 hr Trump Eats Babies 83
Massena Thu Luscious 5
Sharks in the St. Lawrence River (Oct '10) Wed Matty 51
News Massena police chief says fireworks in village ... Tue VvV 1
speeding ticket Jul 18 first time gettin... 4

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance