Stan

Winthrop, NY

#128 Mar 27, 2013
Is it still going on?
Stan

Winthrop, NY

#129 Mar 27, 2013
livesacrossthest wrote:
The swat team has been on stand by because they sent in to robots with cameras on them abd there is someone else inside the home besides the guy. They are doing all they can do. If anything I should be pissed Ive been out of my house since 10 this morning and they are refusing to let me go home. Im freezing, hungry, and I need cigs so quit your b*tching.
Well said...need a jacket, food?
livesacrossthest

Waltham, MA

#130 Mar 27, 2013
Yes he wont surrender
white boy

Massena, NY

#131 Mar 27, 2013
nothing but black bitches..lets run them out of town
Wow

United States

#132 Mar 27, 2013
News says standoff is over

4 in custody.
MissingMASSENA

Massena, NY

#133 Mar 27, 2013
Back in the Day wrote:
If John Macpherson was still alive and on the force this crap would not be going on
no it wouldn't John was a good man and a damn good cop down to earth and didnt take any bs Sadly was one of the last of the real " good ol boys" on the force things sure aren't wut they used to be
public protest

Massena, NY

#134 Mar 27, 2013
livesacrossthest wrote:
The swat team has been on stand by because they sent in to robots with cameras on them abd there is someone else inside the home besides the guy. They are doing all they can do. If anything I should be pissed Ive been out of my house since 10 this morning and they are refusing to let me go home. Im freezing, hungry, and I need cigs so quit your b*tching.
If any of these people are given bail or problem and miranda green, if they get in trouble again, are given bail, there needs to be a public protest. These people should not be allowed on the streets until after their trial or sentencing on a plea agreement to several years in jail. Anything else is a travesty of justice. These individuals have caused enough chaos in Massena. How much do you think today's antics are going to cost the tax payer with all the police presence and a swat team there. They should be made to pay for all the costs associated with their criminal behavior. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Get Real

Massena, NY

#135 Mar 27, 2013
John MacPherson was a damn good man! He made a great difference in our town; he is truly missed.
Anonymous

United States

#136 Mar 27, 2013
i feel sorry for u wrote:
<quoted text>well glad u have no life & can dig up stuff that is irrelevent & judge ur own posts do u smell ur own sh*t 2?
Oh boy another ignorant village person who doesn't get sarcasm. I'll let you know how my shit smells while I pass you working your minimum wage job at Walmart.

Landlords should be accountable for the wretched white trash they rent to, simple as that.
no bail

Massena, NY

#137 Mar 27, 2013
if the judge gives them dirbags bail we should protest infont of his house
yes but

Massena, NY

#139 Mar 27, 2013
1 800 abuse hotline wrote:
<quoted text>No you're not, you are living in a fantasy land. It's time for you to come off your high horse with your high ideas and snap back into reality. The only time Massena has been a boom town is back in the 40's, 50's and 60's, when Alcoa, GM, and the Seaway were being built. Since then we have been in steady decline and those three entities always employed a small fraction of the community. Now there are none or very few companies that would even consider locating here and if you think otherwise you are living in a fantasy world.
IM NOT SAYING ANYONE WILL COME HERE IM JUST SAYING WE NEED JOBS. What the HELL is your problem you are reading something other than what I type. Have been the whole time. I agree with you. The situation is hopeless. NOBODY will EVER come here to develop. Massena will be like this FOREVER so don't even try. I agree 100%

MY POINT

Is that the only way it COULD ever get better is IF there were good jobs to attract workers and other business to come here. A big IF.

Otherwise you are throwing tax dollars into a giant money pit by dealing with these crimes one after an other instead of PREVENTING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Do you think they would send parolees to a well off town where rent is more expensive? Lack of jobs and destruction of the middle class help us get that honor. Middle class business owners rent. In a good economy that can afford to be picky about their tenants. They pay taxes and belong to community groups. They donate money. They offer jobs.

But to say jobs won't increase the property values and wedge out the scumbags, if you're saying that good jobs won't give people a reason to get up in the morning, and keep idle hands busy, if you are saying that jobs won't help Massena at all,

then you are a fool.
Finally

Massena, NY

#140 Mar 27, 2013
Over.
Havesomepride

Massena, NY

#141 Mar 27, 2013
public protest wrote:
<quoted text>If any of these people are given bail or problem and miranda green, if they get in trouble again, are given bail, there needs to be a public protest. These people should not be allowed on the streets until after their trial or sentencing on a plea agreement to several years in jail. Anything else is a travesty of justice. These individuals have caused enough chaos in Massena. How much do you think today's antics are going to cost the tax payer with all the police presence and a swat team there. They should be made to pay for all the costs associated with their criminal behavior. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
hopefully our elected official will finally lock this p o s up once and for all , see as it his 27? offense!!
1 800 abuse hotline

Massena, NY

#142 Mar 27, 2013
yes but wrote:
<quoted text>
IM NOT SAYING ANYONE WILL COME HERE IM JUST SAYING WE NEED JOBS. What the HELL is your problem you are reading something other than what I type. Have been the whole time. I agree with you. The situation is hopeless. NOBODY will EVER come here to develop. Massena will be like this FOREVER so don't even try. I agree 100%
MY POINT
Is that the only way it COULD ever get better is IF there were good jobs to attract workers and other business to come here. A big IF.
Otherwise you are throwing tax dollars into a giant money pit by dealing with these crimes one after an other instead of PREVENTING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Do you think they would send parolees to a well off town where rent is more expensive? Lack of jobs and destruction of the middle class help us get that honor. Middle class business owners rent. In a good economy that can afford to be picky about their tenants. They pay taxes and belong to community groups. They donate money. They offer jobs.
But to say jobs won't increase the property values and wedge out the scumbags, if you're saying that good jobs won't give people a reason to get up in the morning, and keep idle hands busy, if you are saying that jobs won't help Massena at all,
then you are a fool.
If nobody is coming here then there isn't going to be good paying jobs. How about you be realistic about the problem and the solution. Sure, good jobs might help but good jobs aren't C O M I N G !
Window licker

Massena, NY

#143 Mar 27, 2013
no bail wrote:
if the judge gives them dirbags bail we should protest infont of his house
If any body drops the ball on this one (police, DA, judge,lawyer ETC.and any of these morons involved ends up at large, then whom ever dropped the ball should have to do the time for them!
Whiskeyman

Massena, NY

#144 Mar 27, 2013
if any body knows these people, just tell them to get a hold of Kocsis he'll explain to them how to beat the wrap and still keep they'er social service benies!
1 800 abuse hotline

Massena, NY

#146 Mar 27, 2013
Window licker wrote:
<quoted text>If any body drops the ball on this one (police, DA, judge,lawyer ETC.and any of these morons involved ends up at large, then whom ever dropped the ball should have to do the time for them!
If that were the way things happened they would all be in jail serving life sentences. Seems like they all just want to collect a pay check and not do there jobs. Although, as much as is said about Massena PD, I really think they feel their hands are tied. They keep repeatedly busting these people and the DA and Judges keep letting them go with a slap on the hands. Police are only a small fish in a big pond as far as this situation goes. Now the police have the problem of apathy because they keep busting the same individuals and the DA and judges keep releasing them immediately. Hopefully today's events are an eye opener for the DA and Judges and they realize exactly how they are making things worse around here. If this doesn't open their eyes then we need to open their eyes for them, this is getting ridiculous and needs to stop!
white boy

Massena, NY

#147 Mar 27, 2013
if these fat white girls didn't sleep with them..maybe they would leave
Save Our Community

Massena, NY

#149 Mar 27, 2013
white boy wrote:
If people like you weren't constantly putting them down and bullying them maybe they wouldn't be looking for attention in the wrong places. If you don't like a girl because she is over weight then fine don't like her, you don't have to make fun of her and ruin her self esteem that is why they are going to who they are going to for attention. Stop being part of the problem in this town and start being part of the solution, or you are no better than the NYC parolees screwing this town up.
Save Our Community

Massena, NY

#150 Mar 27, 2013
white boy wrote:
Oh, and I forgot to add, start being a real MAN instead of a immature little punk, white boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is tonys pizza closing? 2 hr thought for today... 13
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Pugs 16,780
Massena man turns himself in on warrant 3 hr Time to clean house 6
hells angels 5 hr by me 26
Gregory P. Bordeleau 6 hr Craig Stevens 1
Violi's closing Sept 27th 14 hr Dirty 14
Massena man jailed after injuring police office... 18 hr IDK 2
•••
•••
•••