Get Real

Massena, NY

#125 Jul 12, 2012
NOT A TEACHER wrote:
I would never want to be a teacher, they think they are smarter than everyone and like to belittle their students who challenge their intelligence. Half of them here in massena barely got through high school and makes me wonder how they obtained their degree to teach!!
Lets see you prove that one....shows your limited intelligence even to make a comment like that. Quit making crap up just to antagonize people.....
DISGUSTED

Rome, NY

#126 Jul 12, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see you prove that one....shows your limited intelligence even to make a comment like that. Quit making crap up just to antagonize people.....
Oh did I hit a nerve? Look at half of the teachers in our district, how can people blame the Superintendent for poor test grades and performance. Does he go in and teach the kids?No I don't think so, it falls back to the people directly associated with the students and those people are "teachers". Once again pointing the finger in any direction but their own!!
Crazy

Saranac Lake, NY

#127 Jul 12, 2012
DISGUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh did I hit a nerve? Look at half of the teachers in our district, how can people blame the Superintendent for poor test grades and performance. Does he go in and teach the kids?No I don't think so, it falls back to the people directly associated with the students and those people are "teachers". Once again pointing the finger in any direction but their own!!
Quit hiding behind your cell phone IP. No body is blaming anybody for poor scores. I think both groups are attempting to raise test grades. You need to look around at the demographics and what other similar schools are getting and doing you will find Massena is doing average. The teachers work hard to improve student achievement in all areas and the administration is looking at various ideas also. Does everyone agree on how to do it? No, but they are attempting and making strides in the right direction. It is people like you that are muckraking that cause many of the issues for the administration and the teachers. Let it go and quick fueling the fire for the other side all the time.
Joe Cortese

Ithaca, NY

#128 Jul 13, 2012
Most Interesting . We have a bunch of pissed off people whining about the teachers having a picnic, which turns into a bash-o-thon ! Well bashers ponder this thought ,Your all upset because your little brat didn't come home from school with basic skills like RESPECT , or MANORS ! Guess what ! That's your job not the teachers. Oh and as far as your kid not turning out to be a nuclear physicist- Hey _ You plant CORN you get CORN!!!!
really

Ithaca, NY

#129 Jul 13, 2012
Thanks, Joe! It has to be said by those other than teachers or it gets shot down as whining...it's easy to see where student attitudes are formed and nurtured!!
Joe Cortese

Ithaca, NY

#130 Jul 13, 2012
really wrote:
Thanks, Joe! It has to be said by those other than teachers or it gets shot down as whining...it's easy to see where student attitudes are formed and nurtured!!
Thank you for the reply . It's nice to see that some people still have some common sense. To bad that so many parents want to blame every one but themselves or there own child when the child doesn't succeed. I know that all teachers are not perfect ,however , I have not yet met the perfect parent. They don't exists. You do the best you can with what you have to work with ,and if parents send their kids of with a nasty attitude , it doesn't leave much room for the teachers to produce those miracles that the parents are expecting!
Joe Cortese

Ithaca, NY

#131 Jul 13, 2012
sorry about the typos
doug

Lake Placid, NY

#132 Jul 17, 2012
What is scary is how many teachers are on topix!This alone shows the quality of the staff at Massena. Very sad! Good luck to the next Super and sorry to the taxpayers.He is dealing with Very selfish people!
Double standard

Syracuse, NY

#133 Jul 17, 2012
And yet, here you are on topix, making a statement you can't prove

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#134 Feb 18, 2013
gotta love them
Yellow boot bandit

United States

#135 Jan 22, 2016
Just walk into neados. They r all drunks.thats why Massena is a bad place to get an education for your child. They'll end up stupid or a drop out. It takes a special person to b an educator. Like the police that grew up in Massena. They can't catch a bank robber or solve a murder. In Detroit they solve them in 48hrs. U can't fix stupid.
Disgusted

Utica, NY

#136 Feb 10, 2016
Yellow boot bandit wrote:
Just walk into neados. They r all drunks.thats why Massena is a bad place to get an education for your child. They'll end up stupid or a drop out. It takes a special person to b an educator. Like the police that grew up in Massena. They can't catch a bank robber or solve a murder. In Detroit they solve them in 48hrs. U can't fix stupid.
Massena is a dead end for any young person. Get out while you can.
Wow

Massena, NY

#137 Mar 28, 2016
Responsible gathering wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like you already have a very negative opinion of both our educational system and our teachers. It is unfortunate, but nothing said here can change that.
Good luck.
it takes a special person to educate our children. It's not here in Massena. Just look at the drop out rate. If you really want to see all the drunk teachers goto neados. I think the English teachers screwing the Jym teacher and then I see the English teacher also doing the history teacher. She should teach sex Ed.
Crazy

Massena, NY

#138 Mar 28, 2016
Joe Cortese wrote:
sorry about the typos
Um joe. You and your family are crazy people. I'd b imbaressed with what you produced in life. Lol. Anybody who likes your opinion is stupid. And joe u can't fix stupid. Must of graduated from Massena. And look how u turned out. Your family is nut.
wow

Massena, NY

#139 Mar 28, 2016
We have principals arrested for dwi, building and grounds supervisor for trespass and "physical contact" (whatever that is). Time to clean up the garbage in our school district.
Names

Canton, NY

#140 Mar 28, 2016
Drunken cops, massena finest???
lol

Massena, NY

#141 Mar 28, 2016
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um joe. You and your family are crazy people. I'd b imbaressed with what you produced in life. Lol. Anybody who likes your opinion is stupid. And joe u can't fix stupid. Must of graduated from Massena. And look how u turned out. Your family is nut.
Well I guess you are broke beyond all repair than.
MORE TO COME

Bronx, NY

#142 Mar 29, 2016
Joe Cortese wrote:
Most Interesting . We have a bunch of pissed off people whining about the teachers having a picnic, which turns into a bash-o-thon ! Well bashers ponder this thought ,Your all upset because your little brat didn't come home from school with basic skills like RESPECT , or MANORS ! Guess what ! That's your job not the teachers. Oh and as far as your kid not turning out to be a nuclear physicist- Hey _ You plant CORN you get CORN!!!!
And what happened to you then......JOE
MORE TO COME

Bronx, NY

#143 Mar 29, 2016
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>it takes a special person to educate our children. It's not here in Massena. Just look at the drop out rate. If you really want to see all the drunk teachers goto neados. I think the English teachers screwing the Jym teacher and then I see the English teacher also doing the history teacher. She should teach sex Ed.
Names and what school?????
Sad

Mountain View, CA

#144 Apr 7, 2016
I find this topic interesting. Especially since most of you can't spell, read, or write. Extremely pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk woman in silver convertible 1 hr Chainsaw 1
Anyone know who the lady is that's stealing dog... 2 hr Gabby 16
2 more downtown stores bite the dust 5 hr ALCOa 8
topix massena ny (Oct '09) 13 hr alguire the crook 10
I got called a liar for this 18 hr in the know 24
Massena becoming a ghost town Tue unbelieveable 6
How to sue the PANTS off your scumbag landlord (Oct '13) Sep 26 Landlord 17

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Massena Mortgages