WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS DIRT BAG.
Tammy

Ilion, NY

#2 Jul 21, 2010
There is more than one
crazy

Ilion, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2010
THE ONE ON MAPLE ST IN THE TRAILOR PARK.
Tammy

Ilion, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2010
He is my bff's son
one word

Ilion, NY

#5 Jul 31, 2010
LOSER!!!
yup

Ilion, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2010
has 2 kids that he doesnt take care of, leaves their mother to do everything while he is out doing his coke and probably sleeping with whoever will give it up. he struts himself around trying to look like he does no wrong, thinking he looks real cool. he is definitly a loser and needs to grow the fuck up
hello

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 3, 2010
David LaDue is a good father to his two children, and a wonderful boyfriend. He has a lot of baggage that isnt need that will be taken care of before we move. Deff does not have a coke problem, i think his wife should of failed her first piss test at walmart. They should piss test her again. Deff is more mature than most I know. And lastly I Love him with all my heart and I know how he is as a person and would bend over backwards to keep him in my life.
Jo Mama

Fulton, NY

#9 Aug 3, 2010
If he's such a great Dad then why does he only see his children once every 2 weeks and can't even keep them for an entire day without having to call their Mother to come pick them up?
hello

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Who are u to judge. He is a good father, not our fault if they want to go home, we dont make them stay if they dont want to. He does everything he can when he has them and kills him when he dont have them. If you only knew all the problems we have when we get them maybe you would understand. But yeah and no she dont drop them off or come and get them, he picks them up and ya if he dont have his truck when they want to go home she comes and gets them, but we always pick them back up later that day! So go ahead and talk some more shit.
clueless

Ithaca, NY

#11 Aug 3, 2010
Seriously, hello, you just think you know David. Unfortunately I have known him since his daughter was a baby. He really doesnt care about htem kids. Would rather be able to go out and party and screw whoever he can. Not the first time this has happened but hopefully the last time he does it to Cristy. She has always been a good mother and busted her ass to be sure those kids have what they need and are taken care of. Once every 2 weeks he sees his kids and that is if its convenient for him. Those are 2 wonderful children and he is missing out on a lot in their lives. David needst o get his priorities straight. Blood should come before bitches. Now that u are pregnant u will learn the hard way and quick just how David works. SO when he decides he needs time away to decide what he wants, hes probably going home to Cristy. They are married and there is nothing you can do about it but trust the fact that he will cheat. Hes not gonna be a daddy. Only a part time daddy actually. His kids dont know him thats why they dont like to stay with him and you trying to play mommy to them wont work either. Last thing to say to you, hello, good luck to you and your inborn child your gonna need it. Cristy, stay stong we know the real David and you deserve far better than that. The kids have many people who love them unconditionally.
What ever

Fayetteville, NY

#14 Sep 14, 2010
So David LaDue, humm... he can be the sweetest guy ever and the biggest ass hole at the same time. Walking around thinking hes all big and bad.. Control freek, is a deff. He has a problem with being left alone. He runs back to his wife because he has nothing else. He does coke because he thinks it will solve problems that he made. He dont like to work, hes lazy, no motivation at all! Plays Call Of Duty all day and all night. Oh well Cristy he is your problem now. Dont know how you can ever love something like that. Glad I got out again. And this time its for fucking GOOD!!!
What ever

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Sep 14, 2010
Im sorry Cristy that you have to deal with all his bull shit and lies and stupidity just hang in there and do what is right for your kids. Dont get back with him because you know he is just going to hurt you again. Why put you and your kids in that situation? Damn that poor girl, right when she finds a guy she really likes he comes back in trying to be the nice guy and want things to work when they both know they are going to be miserable.
lol

Cambridge, OH

#16 Sep 15, 2010
ok i cant believe i used to live in this town she raises those kids amazing, an has great friends....but the father jesus are all of you insane why would anyone wanna put her through that again especially with a girlfriends who talks shit on a website? this is just wrong and im glad i got out of massena before this sh*t that place and the people have gone to shit.....stay strong cristy and f*ck them raise them right get the f*ck out of massena!
dave

Tupper Lake, NY

#17 Sep 15, 2010
I will use her AGAIN then move on sad part is she will always take be back
haha

Fayetteville, NY

#18 Oct 12, 2010
He went back to his ex gf that just left him, led her on for a week, ik bc she came crying to me about it, and now him and cristy are back together again... wow what a bunch of drama these kids are.
cristy

Lake Placid, NY

#19 Nov 21, 2010
my husband and if anyone has anything too say you know where to find me
He He

Ithaca, NY

#20 Nov 21, 2010
Dave's not here man he he :)There is more then a couple ppl with that name,why drag there names through the mud?Sorry to say but HELLO-he has a wife and kids,what the hell are u doing with him?Another of our towns finest homewrecking ho's that cant help but brag about it on topix.That mans place is with his wife and kids.
true

Lake Placid, NY

#21 Nov 22, 2010
david tell your wife why your really back didnt you brag about needing some cash to get out of town after the new year we will all see how gulliable your wife is when you leave again (not so bright christy)
she

Lake Placid, NY

#22 Nov 25, 2010
your wife should be with that hottie that works at walmart and we all no she has feelings for him
polesmoker

Tupper Lake, NY

#23 Nov 25, 2010
he blew some gay dude in potsdam one night for some white..true story. the guy is a train wreck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sell Out Sanders 15 hr Tommyboy 2
Has Anyone Got Sick From Food From Aldi (Feb '11) 21 hr Sceptical 93
Don't let your 4 yr old pick his or her own gender 22 hr SCOOBY DOO 6
police hummer Mon wellitdoes 4
Stubbs Printing Mon tommy1945 3
Underage, Drugs and Employment Sun it is not a law 8
currier going after blythe properties in massena Sat sue 32

Massena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance